ADVERTISEMENT

Time to pay for your crimes

The arrests have begun.
Not a lawyer. Is this all he can be charged with?

obviously you haven't dealt with our justice system before...lucky you. not only will that be all but his lawyer will get that plead down to almost nothing. violent entry will get dropped unless they have clear video. they won't even keep him in jail because they don't want to be liable for covid.

Reactions: Purdue97
obviously you haven't dealt with our justice system before...lucky you. not only will that be all but his lawyer will get that plead down to almost nothing. violent entry will get dropped unless they have clear video. they won't even keep him in jail because they don't want to be liable for covid.
Doubt it. FBI will want to make an example out of all of them; especially the 4 or 5 that have mainly been talked about with photos and videos on the news.

Will Trump pardon him given these are federal crimes?
That would be a terrible look, but obviously he doesn't care about that, ha.

Another thing is it sounds like somethings were stolen, which now takes this into a national security issue. Like a laptop that Pelosi uses for presentations; while it didn't have any secret info and just a bunch of power points, who knows what piece of paper or files they got their hands on or took pictures of.

They'll throw everything they can at all these idiots.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Look at the statement of facts from one of these guys....Bad ass pushed down a woman cop and then basically groveled like a baby

At approximately 3:00 p.m. on January 6, 2021, I was performing my official duties on the first floor of the United States Capitol building. In reacting to the crowd that had breached a window of the building, I moved to a hallway in the northwest corner of the building, i.e., the Senate wing of the Capitol building. While there, I attempted to form a barrier with other officers to stop or deter additional individuals from entering the Capitol building through an emergency entrance/exit that had breached by individuals who had accessed the Capitol. In the course of this effort and while inside the Capitol building, I encountered an adult male who was later identified as Matthew Ross COUNCIL. He was part of a larger group, but was individually pushing against the barrier to include an emergency door that is kept closed. Once the door was forcibly opened he broke through along with others. All during this time he was continually yelling at police officers that were trying to contain the scene. When he was deterred from advancing further into the building, COUNCIL pushed a uniformed officer of the United States Capitol Police. COUNCIL was subsequently pepper sprayed by one or more other law enforcement officers. The pepper spray also had an effect on me, but I was able to respond and detain COUNCIL. While in custody, but prior to being advised of his Miranda rights, COUNCIL spontaneously expressed remorse about pushing the officer and indicated that he did not intend to injure her.

This site has a list of all so far

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT