ADVERTISEMENT

Contemptible Bannon

Not to minimize the felonious intent of Mr Bannon but I would ask for the hands of those on this site who DO NOT hold Congress in contempt.

Come on, you know who you are.

Oh and there it is. Pulling a random name out of your ass because you just can’t address the current one. Typical.
Why can’t you explain to us how Hawley incited the mob? Just pulling stuff out of your ass and running away after making the statement?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Justice being served is fairly entertaining, although not quite as entertaining as Josh Hawley running for his life from the mob he helped incite like a scared little bitch.
I’ll ask (again) directly here to avoid the “whataboutism” you mentioned in the other thread. How did Hawley incite the mob? A straight answer instead of blabber would be nice.

Justice being served is fairly entertaining, although not quite as entertaining as Josh Hawley running for his life from the mob he helped incite like a scared little bitch.
Still zilch on how Hawley incited the mob? You can admit you were just making stuff up instead of hiding. I’d be good with that.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I’ll ask again here when you originally stated it. How did Hawley incite the mob? That’s a serious accusation.

@PurdueFan1 How did Hawley incite the mob exactly? You’re on here posting already this morning so you can answer given you have another big weekend on tap. Posting at 11:45 PM on a Friday and then right back at it on Saturday morning.

Bannon fleeced Cult45 supporters for over 15 million dollars and Trump gave him a pardon for it. Lol you can't make this stuff up if you wanted to. These have to be some of the most gullible people who ever walked the earth.
Minor league gullibility compared with those who voted for Brandon or who believe the FBI can be trusted, right puf?

Minor league gullibility compared with those who voted for Brandon or who believe the FBI can be trusted, right puf?
Yes the FBI has corrupt agents and leaders amongst their ranks and they’ve always have. J Edgar Hoover spied and had dirt on JFK and MLK. To say that the entire FBI is crooked is a stretch for me. I will trust them over a life long con man grifter any day. The question is why do you put so much trust in Trump when he is a proven liar?

Last edited:
Yes the FBI has corrupt agents and leaders amongst their ranks and they’ve always have. J Edgar Hoover spied and had dirt on JFK and MLK. To say that the entire FBI is crooked is a stretch for me. I will trust them over a life long con man grifter any day. The question is why do you put so much trust in Trump when he is a proven liar?
The FBI has vastly more power than Trump or anybody else.

I don't trust Trump or any politician. I am just much more interested in what somebody does than what he says. Trump's policies on border security, foreign relations, US energy development, and economics were quite favorable for the nation, in my view, and far superior to the disastrous policies of Brandon.

ADVERTISEMENT