ADVERTISEMENT

"This is deadly stuff." Who said it and when?

Over 190k dead Americans and you’re not even listening. Is this magically going away?

You’re so dumb!
KEEP BLAMING TRUMP BOT!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
So you agree that what Trump said in this “breaking story” was actually misinformed. So he really didn’t downplay the virus.
What? ........are you talking about? He downplayed the virus to the public from day one. What trump said was misinformed? You'll have to explain, seems like you're doing some serious contortions to make sense of today's news.

Hypocrite! You’re only saying this because you’re stuck up Trump’s ass haha
How am I hypocritical by saying I would support Clinton doing the same thing?

I’m not even a huge Trump fan, he’s just far better than the alternatives which were/are Clinton and Biden.

Tell me clown... has anyone you know died or even been infected? When someone you love dies, talk about the greater good. Then and only then will you have any right on this subject.

Dumb ass!!!!
Nope, no one I know has died. It wouldn’t change my opinion of the situation. There are things we don’t need to know.

GFYS.

Exactly. Maybe Pete here would like to talk to my boss, who lost her father and her uncle within a week of each other because of the virus. Or my sister in law, who picked it up from HER sister in law at her dads funeral, which then led to fear of transmitting it to my brother and their three kids.

Trump gets caught red-handed flat out admitting to downplaying the seriousness of this and morons like Pete just blindly defend him. There is literally nothing Trump could do that these cultists wouldn’t defend. It’s embarrassing.
People die every day. It sounds like your boss’ family is not very healthy if they are dying from Covid.

Only 10,000 deaths out of 176k are from only Covid.

What? ........are you talking about? He downplayed the virus to the public from day one. What trump said was misinformed? You'll have to explain, seems like you're doing some serious contortions to make sense of today's news.
I’ve already explained it dbag. What Trump said in that recording was that it was airborne and that it was 5X more deadly than the flu. We know neither of those things are true. Trump did what he had to in order to prevent chaos. You seriously think you know everything that goes on in the country/world regardless of who is president? No, you don’t, because you don’t need to.

There was a travel ban. We only allowed Americans to come home, and they were required to quarantine. Every other person in China were not allowed to come here.

Im sure you weren’t suggesting Trump should have banned American citizens from returning to the US. That would be ignorant of you.
C'mon. The quarantines were VOLUNTARY and tracing was sporadic at best. Some arrived at airports and not tracked at all. Like all things trump, the policy was instituted without coordinating and notifying the proper agencies and state officials.
The "ban" also 11 exceptions including Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao.

People die every day. It sounds like your boss’ family is not very healthy if they are dying from Covid.

Pump the brakes. Don't be trashy.

You look stupid using that 10K stat.

I’ve already explained it dbag. What Trump said in that recording was that it was airborne and that it was 5X more deadly than the flu. We know neither of those things are true. Trump did what he had to in order to prevent chaos. You seriously think you know everything that goes on in the country/world regardless of who is president? No, you don’t, because you don’t need to.
Wtf does my calling out your BS statement about two million dead have to do with your assertion that trump was misinformed?
At this point you're just throwing shit against a wall.

Lol. I'm hearing trump lie right now on Hannity as he says we could have lost two million if we "did something different."
Yeah, if you did nothing.
Thanks for doing something Donald.

We already know you’re a terrible person. No need to keep hammering it home.

I’d also like you to say that to the face of anyone who lost a loved one. You’re just like Trump: all talk but nothing more than a bully who would run the second you were challenged.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Wtf does my calling out your BS statement about two million dead have to do with your assertion that trump was misinformed?
At this point you're just throwing shit against a wall.

Lol. I'm hearing trump lie right now on Hannity as he says we could have lost two million if we "did something different."
Yeah, if you did nothing.
Thanks for doing something Donald.
You stated Trump downplayed the virus. I agreed and I think he did what was right. It was the same thing Fauci was doing at the exact same time.

Had Trump told the American people that Covid was airborne and 5X more deadly than the flu it would have caused mass chaos and destroyed the economy. It also wouldnt Have been truthful as we know Covid is not airborne and not 5X more deadly than the flu.

You stated Trump downplayed the virus. I agreed and I think he did what was right. It was the same thing Fauci was doing at the exact same time.

Had Trump told the American people that Covid was airborne and 5X more deadly than the flu it would have caused mass chaos and destroyed the economy. It also wouldnt Have been truthful as we know Covid is not airborne and not 5X more deadly than the flu.

Not airborne? There’s dumb and then there’s Pete dumb. Just wow dude.

Reactions: Bill4411
Trump: "I didn't want to cause a panic about coronavirus but BLM is coming to rape suburban women, Biden is going to have you speaking Chinese in two years, and Democrats are satanist pedophiles. Lots of people are saying it. But I don't want to cause a panic."
Trump is so transparent and yet the idiots keep suckling at his teat.

We already know you’re a terrible person. No need to keep hammering it home.

I’d also like you to say that to the face of anyone who lost a loved one. You’re just like Trump: all talk but nothing more than a bully who would run the second you were challenged.
Lol you call me out and when I come back at you I’m suddenly a bully. Grow a pair.

Trump has been challenged for the last 4 years (mostly with lies from the left), and hasn’t backed down yet. I actually respect that part about him.

Lol you call me out and when I come back at you I’m suddenly a bully. Grow a pair.

Trump has been challenged for the last 4 years (mostly with lies from the left), and hasn’t backed down yet. I actually respect that part about him.

I called you out because you’re being an asshole. And we all know you’d never say this stuff to anyone’s face. Oh hey yeah your dad died. Must not have been healthy. Get over it.

I called you out because you’re being an asshole. And we all know you’d never say this stuff to anyone’s face. Oh hey yeah your dad died. Must not have been healthy. Get over it.
Actually you said it was your Boss’ dad. Are you changing the story? Did anyone of this actually happen?

It’s not airborne. I don’t think you know what it means to be airborne. Go do some research and comeback to us.

I stand corrected. It’s droplets.

I also stand by my dumb comment if you’re gonna just keep rolling with the 10k number.

I stand corrected. It’s droplets.

I also stand by my dumb comment if you’re gonna just keep rolling with the 10k number.
Glad to see you can educate yourself and admit when you were wrong.
No. I’m generalizing. But nice attempt at deflecting.
Look dude, it sucks that people you know have died from covid, but that doesn’t really change anything.

I lost two family members to a car crash, but I’m not going to be anti car because of it.

I had a family member ruin his life with alcohol, but I’m not going to tell people they shouldn’t drink. Life happens. We are all going to die some day. When it’s our time it’s our time.

I'll ask again as you just threw some more against the wall.

What is it with you and this airborne obsession. It's like you latch on to one thing and stay on it to avoid everything else. I don't GAF that trump was wrong about that or he was given bad info when very little was known about it.

And how was there going to be mass panic?!!!! That's asteroid shit. Lol.

It's easy. Instead of saying we have 15 cases and before long it's going to be close to zero.....he says.....we have 15 cases and we are working hard to learn more about the virus. The CDC has mobilized all their resources to investigate the virus and we will give you regular updates and recommendations daily.

Why don't you provide links to stories of all the mass chaos that happened in other countries around the world? Do you not think for yourself when he says this garbage or just repeat what he says verbatim? I mean JFC you can actually call out his crap once in awhile and still keep your MAGA secret decoder ring.
Mass chaos? Dogs and cats living together?
Yeah, it's much better to keep things quiet while the virus spreads uncontrolled because we wouldn't want people rioting over a virus that no one understands.

Glad to see you can educate yourself and admit when you were wrong.

Look dude, it sucks that people you know have died from covid, but that doesn’t really change anything.

I lost two family members to a car crash, but I’m not going to be anti car because of it.

I had a family member ruin his life with alcohol, but I’m not going to tell people they shouldn’t drink. Life happens. We are all going to die some day. When it’s our time it’s our time.

And if that’s how you choose to look at it, that’s fine. It’s your life. That viewpoint, however, isn’t going to go blindly unchallenged when you tell someone who lost someone “oh well”.

You seem rather young, naive, and generally not very smart, so some advice: maybe keep some of your thoughts, especially your big time asshole thoughts, to yourself.

Reactions: ehuffma1
I'll ask again as you just threw some more against the wall.

What is it with you and this airborne obsession. It's like you latch on to one thing and stay on it to avoid everything else. I don't GAF that trump was wrong about that or he was given bad info when very little was known about it.

And how was there going to be mass panic?!!!! That's asteroid shit. Lol.

It's easy. Instead of saying we have 15 cases and before long it's going to be close to zero.....he says.....we have 15 cases and we are working hard to learn more about the virus. The CDC has mobilized all their resources to investigate the virus and we will give you regular updates and recommendations daily.

Why don't you provide links to stories of all the mass chaos that happened in other countries around the world? Do you not think for yourself when he says this garbage or just repeat what he says verbatim? I mean JFC you can actually call out his crap once in awhile and still keep your MAGA secret decoder ring.
Mass chaos? Dogs and cats living together?
Yeah, it's much better to keep things quiet while the virus spreads uncontrolled because we wouldn't want people rioting over a virus that no one understands.
Trump was misinformed on the 2 million deaths just as he was on the virus being airborne and that it was 5X more deadly than the flu.

If Trump had come out and said that, there would have been mass panic. No, I can’t go out and link articles from other countries or this one as no leader went on tv and said either of those things. They all know how the public would react.

There are things I call Trump out for on here like his use of Twitter or attaching individual people (again on Twitter). I think Trump is probably a scumbag of a human, but so are all politicians. Trump has never been treated fairly by the media or the left politicians. They go on witch hunt after witch hunt and most of them have proven to be lies.

I do not think Trump has handled the pandemic poorly. Look at death rate and you will see we are doing very well compared to other developed countries.

And if that’s how you choose to look at it, that’s fine. It’s your life. That viewpoint, however, isn’t going to go blindly unchallenged when you tell someone who lost someone “oh well”.

You seem rather young, naive, and generally not very smart, so some advice: maybe keep some of your thoughts, especially your big time asshole thoughts, to yourself.
Nah, I wouldn’t tell just anyone oh well. You’ve proven to be an asshole during our correspondence on here, so I don’t at all mind being an asshole back.

Here’s a tip... if you can’t take shit you shouldn’t dish it. I’ll continue to treat you the way you’ve earned to be treated on here.

Trump was misinformed on the 2 million deaths just as he was on the virus being airborne and that it was 5X more deadly than the flu.

If Trump had come out and said that, there would have been mass panic. No, I can’t go out and link articles from other countries or this one as no leader went on tv and said either of those things. They all know how the public would react.

There are things I call Trump out for on here like his use of Twitter or attaching individual people (again on Twitter). I think Trump is probably a scumbag of a human, but so are all politicians. Trump has never been treated fairly by the media or the left politicians. They go on witch hunt after witch hunt and most of them have proven to be lies.

I do not think Trump has handled the pandemic poorly. Look at death rate and you will see we are doing very well compared to other developed countries.
Lol. You just won't let go. Wow.

READ.

The White House coronavirus response coordinator said Monday that she is "very worried about every city in the United States" and projects 100,000 to 200,000 American deaths as a best case scenario.

In an interview on "TODAY," Dr. Deborah Birx painted a grim message about the expected fatalities, echoing that they could hit more than 2 million without any measures, as coronavirus cases continue to climb throughout the country.

Trump is using the two million number WITHOUT MENTIONING THAT NUMBER WAS WITHOUT TAKING ANY MEASURES.

He wasn't misinformed, he's LYING. You are either extremely dense or are purposefully avoiding the truth to avoid having to say you are wrong or admit trump is once again LYING.

Lol. You just won't let go. Wow.

READ.

The White House coronavirus response coordinator said Monday that she is "very worried about every city in the United States" and projects 100,000 to 200,000 American deaths as a best case scenario.

In an interview on "TODAY," Dr. Deborah Birx painted a grim message about the expected fatalities, echoing that they could hit more than 2 million without any measures, as coronavirus cases continue to climb throughout the country.

Trump is using the two million number WITHOUT MENTIONING THAT NUMBER WAS WITHOUT TAKING ANY MEASURES.

He wasn't misinformed, he's LYING. You are either extremely dense or are purposefully avoiding the truth to avoid having to say you are wrong or admit trump is once again LYING.
The 2 million number is based on a faulty death rate. Even without doing anything it wouldn’t have reached near that number. Idgaf if Trump says the 2 million number and doesn’t mention that it was if we didn’t do anything, because that number is a crap number anyways.

Sounds like we are still in the “best case scenario” range though, so that’s good.

Nah, I wouldn’t tell just anyone oh well. You’ve proven to be an asshole during our correspondence on here, so I don’t at all mind being an asshole back.

Here’s a tip... if you can’t take shit you shouldn’t dish it. I’ll continue to treat you the way you’ve earned to be treated on here.

Psst, I’m not the one telling people who’ve lost family members who died “oh well”. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So let me get this straight: the same guy who claimed that caravans of illegals were headed towards the border and who is trying to scare people into thinking the suburbs are about to be destroyed was trying to avoid causing a panic? Yeah, I’m gonna safely call bullshit on this one. He lies. About everything. That’s his MO. Come on, Pete. Even you don’t believe this. He’s not that smart.

Last edited:
The 2 million number is based on a faulty death rate. Even without doing anything it wouldn’t have reached near that number. Idgaf if Trump says the 2 million number and doesn’t mention that it was if we didn’t do anything, because that number is a crap number anyways.

Sounds like we are still in the “best case scenario” range though, so that’s good.
Ohhhhhh, so now it's faulty death rate.

Hand it to you, you have no shame.

I'll let it go here. I don't want to take you to the point of blaming everything on bags of soup.

So let me get this straight: the same guy who claimed that caravans of illegals were headed towards the border and who is trying to scare people into thinking the suburbs are about to be destroyed was trying to avoid causing a panic? Yeah, I’m gonna safely call bullshit on this one. He lies. About everything. That’s his MO. Come on, Pete. Even you don’t believe this. He’s not that smart.
I’m sure his advisors told him to downplay it. I’m sure it wasn’t a decision he made on his own.

As for the caravan and safety of the suburbs, that’s all politics. Some people will believe that to be true and will therefore vote for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT