ADVERTISEMENT

Gasp…Biden losing support from Democrats

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
61% of those polled believe that Joe Biden had some level of involvement in Hunter’s business dealings — and 42% think that he acted illegally (there has been no proof of wrongdoing by the president)….nice caveat thrown in there by CNN.

46% of all registered voters felt that any Republican nominee would be better than Biden in 2024. So republicans only 3% more

All I have to say to the Democrats holding out hope for Joezo 🤡 is….Cheer up Sleepy Joe…

BTW, go ahead and prosecute Trump. (And slit your own democrat party’s wrists in the meantime,)

Come on down….anyone but Joe Biden

Last edited:
61% of those polled believe that Joe Biden had some level of involvement in Hunter’s business dealings — and 42% think that he acted illegally (there has been no proof of wrongdoing by the president)….nice caveat thrown in there by CNN.

46% of all registered voters felt that any Republican nominee would be better than Biden in 2024. So republicans only 3% more

All I have to say to the Democrats holding out hope for Joezo 🤡 is….Cheer up Sleepy Joe…

The Dems will likely DROP Biden. His poling negatives are Trump like. And he has little support, unlike Trump....at least he has enthusiastic backers. Biden only has the people who hate Trump.. That's about it as he has been woeful.

The negative poling on Biden is why I said earlier the Rs should lay off Biden. His negatives are approaching Trump's.....if not worse. 61% think Biden has been terrible. He and K. Harris are the dream Dems good Rs should want to run against.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
If the economy is as flawed as the repubs would lead us to believe. If Biden is as jacked up as the repubs would lead us to believe. Chump and Biden are basically tied in the polls. The other repubs are polling down in the weeds against Biden. What does that tell you about quality of the repub candidates? Tells me that the repubs ain’t going to win in 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
  • Nikki Haley is someone who is very special to me.
  • I want her to follow her heart.
  • She’s done a fantastic job.
  • The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!
  • I’m glad Nikki Haley is running.
  • She made a commitment that she would never run against who she called the greatest president of her lifetime.
  • She should do what she wants to do and not be bound by the fact that she said she would never do it.

Last edited:
If the economy is as flawed as the repubs would lead us to believe. If Biden is as jacked up as the repubs would lead us to believe. Chump and Biden are basically tied in the polls. The other repubs are polling down in the weeds against Biden. What does that tell you about quality of the repub candidates? Tells me that the repubs ain’t going to win in 2024.
I think your data are a little dated..

The CNN poll, conducted by SSRS, found that Haley led Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, while every other major Republican candidate remains neck-and-neck with him.

Former Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.) both won 46 percent support to 🤡Biden’s 44 percent 🤡support in head-to-head matchups.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie won 44 percent to 🤡Biden’s 42 percent🤡, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was tied with Biden, with each getting 47 percent.

Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy was 🤡behind Biden 🤡in a head-to-head matchup, 45 percent to 46 percent, while Trump held a 1-point advantage of 47 percent to 46 percent.

So Biden leads Vivek Ramaswamy and trails almost everyone who has else.

🤔. Not really following your statements above. So, the items you were debating must be true….
The economy is flawed and Biden is as jacked up as the repubs would lead us to believe
FIFY

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
I think your data are a little dated..

The CNN poll, conducted by SSRS, found that Haley led Biden 49 percent to 43 percent, while every other major Republican candidate remains neck-and-neck with him.

Former Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.) both won 46 percent support to 🤡Biden’s 44 percent 🤡support in head-to-head matchups.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie won 44 percent to 🤡Biden’s 42 percent🤡, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was tied with Biden, with each getting 47 percent.

Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy was 🤡behind Biden 🤡in a head-to-head matchup, 45 percent to 46 percent, while Trump held a 1-point advantage of 47 percent to 46 percent.

So Biden leads Vivek Ramaswamy and trails almost everyone who has else.

🤔. Not really following your statements above. So, the items you were debating must be true….

FIFY

If that is the case, repubs need to put Chump out to pasture finally, stop defending him. and back someone decent for a change.

If that is the case, repubs need to put Chump out to pasture finally, stop defending him. and back someone decent for a change.
Not to worry, Democrats are trying to do everything in their power to make sure Trump is put out to pasture.

It will be interesting to see if the Democrats turn their “investigative eye” on Biden. I have little faith that will happen. I guess I’ll wait for Liz Cheney to become involved since she is the Democrats key investigator.

Reactions: goboilers2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT