ADVERTISEMENT

The king set to trounce deSanctus & the birdbrain in iowa

Donald Trump is an absolute con man.

There are TONS of suckers out there. Donald Trump knows this so he uses the same tired anti-democracy crap on suckers over and over, and the worst of us keep falling for it.

What was he referring to?
Check the date.

It was late on the night Obama (who he perpetuated a constant stream of racist vile against) beat Romney (who he endorsed) in a landslide. So Trumpp claimed the election was rigged (of course, with zero evidence just like when he did it with Biden).

Funny that without evidence, he only thinks elections are rigged when he loses.

He’s an offensively stupid, anti-democracy, con man and the stupidest among us are still falling for it.

Check the date.

It was late on the night Obama (who he perpetuated a constant stream of racist vile against) beat Romney (who he endorsed) in a landslide. So Trumpp claimed the election was rigged (of course, with zero evidence just like when he did it with Biden).

Funny that without evidence, he only thinks elections are rigged when he loses.

He’s an offensively stupid, anti-democracy, con man and the stupidest among us are still falling for it.
I doubt that your version is correct.

I doubt that your version is correct.
reality can be such a bitch GIF by After The Reality

The official Twitter account of Trump is no longer a credible source of comments by Trump?

Whoooo boy, that’s a sweet self-own for ol Riveting. Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
Calm down, hoofpub.

I said I doubt your version of Trump's motivation. I think it is far more likely his comments were based on his belief that Obama was born outside the US and thus not eligible. Did you forget that, hp?

Calm down, hoofpub.

I said I doubt your version of Trump's motivation. I think it is far more likely his comments were based on his belief that Obama was born outside the US and thus not eligible. Did you forget that, hp?
Oh shit. That’s even funnier!

Trump NEVER believed that Obama was born outside the United States. That was just a racist trope he used to garner the attention and approval of racists!

HAHAHAHHAAAAAA…you fell for that one too?

It's 'DOES DONALD TRUMP HATE DEMOCRACY?' quiz time:

1) Who recently said, "It shows the rottenness of the American political system, which cannot pretend to teach others about democracy.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Donald Trump at a MAGA rally
  • Roseanne Barr at a MAGA rally
  • Putin, but Trump quoted it directly as his view
  • Trump, but Putin quoted it directly as his view
  • Hitler
2) Who said “They’re poisoning the blood of the country. That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world... Illegal immigration is poisoning the blood of our nation.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
3) Who said “The rats that poison our body-politic gnaw from the hearts and memories of the broad masses even that little which distress and misery have left... And so this poison was allowed to enter the national bloodstream and infect public life without the Government taking any effectual measures to master the course of the disease.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
4) Who said “If we don’t stop these horrible communists. Stalinists! Communists! With a huge helping of Nazi fascists thrown in! Plus one caliphate. To replace every Christian democracy on Earth now.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler

You're supposed to be working on your next dramatic self-exile announcement, not demonstrating your severe TDS.

1) Who recently said, "It shows the rottenness of the American political system, which cannot pretend to teach others about democracy.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
2) Who said “They’re poisoning the blood of the country. That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world... Illegal immigration is poisoning the blood of our nation.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
3) Who said “The rats that poison our body-politic gnaw from the hearts and memories of the broad masses even that little which distress and misery have left... And so this poison was allowed to enter the national bloodstream and infect public life without the Government taking any effectual measures to master the course of the disease.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
4) Who said “If we don’t stop these horrible communists. Stalinists! Communists! With a huge helping of Nazi fascists thrown in! Plus one caliphate. To replace every Christian democracy on Earth now.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler

You're supposed to be working on your next dramatic self-exile announcement, not demonstrating your severe TDS.

Answer that quiz! Bonus points for correct answers that didn't include internet searches.

Also -- NO snarky MAGA comments. Just a numeric answer for each question.

Finally; please include which statements you ascribe to personally.

I hope your next exile lasts longer than 3 days. How about one year (or longer) to give it a fair trial?

The intelligent people on this board thought your last self-exile was going great, but suddenly you crawled back.

I hope your next exile lasts longer than 3 days. How about one year (or longer) to give it a fair trial?

The intelligent people on this board thought your last self-exile was going great, but suddenly you crawled back.
@Riveting- It's quiz time for all! Please respond, and don't forget to let us know which of the statements you ascribe to.

And Merry Christmas! (or as you like to inclusively say, "Happy Snowflake Holidays."

• Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler

@Riveting- It's quiz time for all! Please respond, and don't forget to let us know which of the statements you ascribe to.

And Merry Christmas! (or as you like to inclusively say, "Happy Snowflake Holidays."

Looks like nobody's interested. A clear sign you should proceed with your dramatic self-exile post. Think of your exile as a Christmas present for the rest of us.

C'mon, @Riveting- It's quiz time! Please respond, and don't forget to let us know which of the statements you ascribe to.

OR IS YOU A CHICKEN?

• Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler

Now you are begging people to respond to your TDS foolishness.
Wait -- you think all of the answers to the "who said it" questions are Trump?

I mean, you could have guessed all four things were said to further derangement with the sayings of Roseanne, or by a combination of Hitler and Putin, but no! You attribute them to "Trump Derangement."

Lol. Not quite, but good guess!

Now, don't forget to let us know which of the statements @Riveting ascribes to.

Wait -- you think all of the answers to the "who said it" questions are Trump?

I mean, you could have guessed all four things were said to further derangement with the sayings of Roseanne, or by a combination of Hitler and Putin, but no! You attribute them to "Trump Derangement."

Lol. Not quite, but good guess!

Now, don't forget to let us know which of the statements @Riveting ascribes to.
I didn't look at the 'questions'.

I didn't look at the 'questions'.
Lies No GIF

But just in case let me show them to you again. NOW LOOK!

• Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler

Last edited:
Hey @Riveting- -- let me know if you have read this!

Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

It is not a secret that Donald Trump does not mind being compared to the Nazi dictator. He also might have thought that he did have a copy of Mein Kampf:

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

Lies No GIF

But just in case let me show them to you again. NOW LOOK!

• Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
Just not interested in your TDS obsession. Looks like nobody else is either.

You could have finished your farewell post by now (tbh, I'm not interested in that either other than to the extent that you actually leave the forum).

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Hey @Riveting- -- let me know if you have read this!

Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

It is not a secret that Donald Trump does not mind being compared to the Nazi dictator. He also might have thought that he did have a copy of Mein Kampf:

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT