ADVERTISEMENT

The king set to trounce deSanctus & the birdbrain in iowa

PUBV

Sophomore
Oct 16, 2006
Iowa, home to a huge population of “mericans” and non educated white men, the backbone of the retrumplican horde. don will carry this demo by 70 points, book it!! Just saw an Iowan maga Magoo refer to tRump as a gift from god, hell yeah!! All of maga nation is to be given credit for the king’s upcoming Iowa slaughter, even the wishy washy who pretend not to want to bask in don’s greatness, they will, they always come back to maga maga maga maga maga

Iowa, home to a huge population of “mericans” and non educated white men, the backbone of the retrumplican horde. don will carry this demo by 70 points, book it!! Just saw an Iowan maga Magoo refer to tRump as a gift from god, hell yeah!! All of maga nation is to be given credit for the king’s upcoming Iowa slaughter, even the wishy washy who pretend not to want to bask in don’s greatness, they will, they always come back to maga maga maga maga maga
Look kids, a self hating guilt ridden programmed by the state white guy!

Your pre school on break this week?Do they teach dickspeak there for you try and find a way to use in a sentence?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Your pre school on break this week?Do they teach dickspeak there for you try and find a way to use in a sentence?
I think he may be sampling some of the drugs while filling those prescriptions.

Reactions: PUBV
Her rli, “dickspeak there for you try,” didn’t grandpappy skydog teach you to proofread your work before turning it in? Maga, maga, maga, maga, maga!! The king forgives you for your misguided tryst with the woke dope deSanctus and welcomes you back to the cult. Maga maga maga!

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
Not sure why you are mocking the poster that started this thread. He is clearly a dedicated Trump supporter who has articulated Trump's dominance and appeal in the key state of Iowa. @PUBV even belivies that Donnie Jo Trump forgives you for your misguided trysts! Shouldn't you be celebrating his devotion to Donnie Jo Trump? If you are a true Trump supporter you should IMO.

PS; I did not know that Skydog is your grandpappy. That's super-cool. Good for you and your tryst-y family!

Not sure why you are mocking the poster that started this thread. He is clearly a dedicated Trump supporter who has articulated Trump's dominance and appeal in the key state of Iowa. @PUBV even belivies that Donnie Jo Trump forgives you for your misguided trysts!
I know it hasn't been easy for you to find someone down at your intelligence level to bond with on this forum. But while Bob and Uncle Beni may have let you down, it looks like you have finally found your soul mate.

To that end, please take pube with you on your next dramatic self-exile from this forum.

Happy Holidays to you both.

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli
I know it hasn't been easy for you to find someone down at your intelligence level to bond with on this forum. But while Bob and Uncle Beni may have let you down, it looks like you have finally found your soul mate.

To that end, please take pube with you on your next dramatic self-exile from this forum.

Happy Holidays to you both.
Take pube with me? That's disgusting. What kind of icky stuff is bouncing around your mind?

Oh, and "Happy Holidays" to you too, or as I like to say -- Merry Christmas.

Riveting is aces with me. He does have a strange fetish of male pubes & an abnormal liking of Hunter nudes, but he counters that by being an uneducated white male ( we will carry that demo by 82% in 2024!! ). Maga maga maga maga, god save the king!’

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
So it's YOU posting under the name pubv. For shame.

Go back to your Telling the Truth persona - or better, take all three with you on your next dramatic self-exile.

So it's YOU posting under the name pubv. For shame.

Go back to your Telling the Truth persona - or better, take all three with you on your next dramatic self-exile.
Pretty Grinch-ey of you.

Apropos for a 'War on Christmas', "I'm more inclusive," pube-obsessed guy I guess.

Pretty Grinch-ey of you.

Apropos for a 'War on Christmas', "I'm more inclusive," pube-obsessed guy I guess.
You did a better job disguising this one than 'telling the truth', where it was obviously you despite your lie otherwise.

You did a better job disguising this one than 'telling the truth', where it was obviously you despite your lie otherwise.
You didn’t mention “pubes” in your response!”

Impressive. Either the therapy is working or probation is monitoring you. 😂

You didn’t mention “pubes” in your response!”

Impressive. Either the therapy is working or probation is monitoring you. 😂
I never mentioned that word, as much as it excites you in your various personas to think I did.

Hey, wait just a darn second here. It just hit like another tRump indictment. Another poster has fixated on my man trail before, referring to me as pube or pubes. Her rli is that poster! Has riveting claimed Hoosierfan has multiple identities to hide his own alter ego? Well maga played rivs, the projection switcheroonie!! Of course this is disheartening because it will decrease the horde population by 1, maga maga sad :(

Hey, wait just a darn second here. It just hit like another tRump indictment. Another poster has fixated on my man trail before, referring to me as pube or pubes. Her rli is that poster! Has riveting claimed Hoosierfan has multiple identities to hide his own alter ego? Well maga played rivs, the projection switcheroonie!! Of course this is disheartening because it will decrease the horde population by 1, maga maga sad :(
The singular reflects a mere typo, hoofpub. Plural would have signaled intent.

No memes to show off your other talent beyond fake personas?

The singular reflects a mere typo, hoofpub. Plural would have signaled intent.

No memes to show off your other talent beyond fake personas?
Tell it to the judge.

The defense? MegamegaMAGA guys would NEVER call someone a stooopid nickname.

By the way, @PUBV is the judge.

Time for another self-exile, hoofpub - one much longer than the last one.
Sarcastic Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

WTF are you blathering on about FU A**hole

Same goes for you. I have no clue what that a** is blathering about and neither does he but he starts talking about me fixated on his ''mantrail'' and I will respond. Why does Hoosierfan hang out here all the time anyway? GFY
Holy moley, looks like this feller woke up on the wrong side of the maga bed today! If I’ve confused riveting/her rli with that freedomagalouisvillemagafishmagakid I humbly apologize. I want all of us cult members to get along, present a unified maga front

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Holy moley, looks like this feller woke up on the wrong side of the maga bed today! If I’ve confused riveting/her rli with that freedomagalouisvillemagafishmagakid I humbly apologize. I want all of us cult members to get along, present a unified maga front
This text reminds me of another buffonish persona you were working previously, hoofpub - maybe more than one. @Victorbmyboy and ? What was that other one?

Kurt Cloverdales it was.

It is nice, I suppose, that they allow you access to the internet as long as you don't get into too much mischief.

Same goes for you. I have no clue what that a** is blathering about and neither does he but he starts talking about me fixated on his ''mantrail'' and I will respond. Why does Hoosierfan hang out here all the time anyway? GFY
Merry Christmas GIF

riveting/her rli, stop telling Hoosierfan where he can and can’t post! Remember freedoms?, remember the Constitution? Those are our talking points. I don’t agree with his pinko commie demonic devil dem Marxist rhetoric, but don’t be elitists and try to run Hoosierfan off. Now both of you (or the one of you) read your pocket constitutions front to back twice and also give me 5 Hail Marys
maga maga maga

Donald Jerome Trumpster in 2012, the night that Mitt Romney lost the Presidential election to Obama in a complete, uncontested, landslide:

“We can’t let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Let’s fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice!

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy! Revolution!

* because Trump has always been an anti-democracy con man and conspiracy theorist *

riveting/her rli, stop telling Hoosierfan where he can and can’t post! Remember freedoms?, remember the Constitution? Those are our talking points. I don’t agree with his pinko commie demonic devil dem Marxist rhetoric, but don’t be elitists and try to run Hoosierfan off. Now both of you (or the one of you) read your pocket constitutions front to back twice and also give me 5 Hail Marys
maga maga maga
Point to where I told you where you can and can't post, hoofpub.

Donald Jerome Trumpster in 2012, the night that Mitt Romney lost the Presidential election to Obama in a complete, uncontested, landslide:

“We can’t let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Let’s fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice!

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy! Revolution!

* because Trump has always been an anti-democracy con man and conspiracy theorist *
What is your source on this, hoofpub?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT