ADVERTISEMENT

These kids seem nice

The Roman Catholic Bishop of Lexington, Kentucky had some thoughts about things related to the incident
https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/article224984305.html&psig=AOvVaw3TRH8cZzlJiWbf16eK8kUk&ust=1548389706826433

If the religous leader wanted to give that sermon on his own time that is fine. Do not disagree with all of what he has to say. Conflating it with this issue is garbage. As for people and voting and what they vote for-that is their choice and right. I am not a one issue voter but many people are whether it is taxes, abortion, environmental issues, military, etc.

From the article-

Some have suggested that a full viewing of available video of the incident shows that the students were not the aggressors. So what? It doesn't matter who moved toward whom first. It doesn't matter who provoked the incident. It doesn't matter that some adults may have acted poorly.

That part is a complete joke. Like many others in this thread, people were led to believe rich White Catholic school kids from KY, wearing MAGA hats started a fight, were violent, rude, racist, bigoted, and condescending, and confrontational. Video shows that is not the case but so what? I am going to believe what I want and it fits with beliefs I want to have and that is final. It does not matter what video showed.

That is the issue with this entire incident.

A video put together by the victims lawyers outlining the events. What is shocking is the number of outright lies told by the Native American about how the events unfolded. I guess he didn't realize people were recording. It also includes video of when the Native Americans crashed a Catholic Church service and demanded the students future universities take action against the kids Mr. Phillips lies about his military record are also addressed.

Hopefully some justice will come for these kids.

Last edited:
I personally, think it is a mistake to
It is looking like some legal action will be pursued on behalf of the victims against those who created and spread the hoax, as well as those calling for violence and doxxing. Funny how those accounts are still active on twitter. Why?

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...media-they-know-they-crossed-line/2745272002/

I don’t understand what they would gain by legal action. The media has moved on and is unlikely to bring this up again in 6 months or a year. In order to receive $$$ they would have to show damage/harm. Why keep it alive? Plus one should never assume a win in law.

Jesus, unreal how much gaslighting is *still* being attempted by the right.

Give zero shits about kids being gunned down (in fact, ATTACK the survivors) or tiny children being separated from their families.

But a bunch of white high school boys get criticized for acting like entitled little punks? OUTRAGEOUS.

The American right does not act in good faith with any of their temper tantrums.

Reactions: indy35
It is looking like some legal action will be pursued on behalf of the victims against those who created and spread the hoax, as well as those calling for violence and doxxing. Funny how those accounts are still active on twitter. Why?

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...media-they-know-they-crossed-line/2745272002/

A video put together by the victims lawyers outlining the events. What is shocking is the number of outright lies told by the Native American about how the events unfolded. I guess he didn't realize people were recording. It also includes video of when the Native Americans crashed a Catholic Church service and demanded the students future universities take action against the kids Mr. Phillips lies about his military record are also addressed.

Hopefully some justice will come for these kids.

This Mr Phillips character is a real pos. Not the first time he has done this(lied about incident) and has a criminal record as well. Still people will believe what they want. Just read this thread. Will will not matter to many

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT