ADVERTISEMENT

Biden, ...speaks to dead people

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Over & over, Biden is the best campaigner for Republicans. Here he claims to have spoken to a dead leader. This is what, the 2nd, or 3rd time he has done this? Clearly doesn't have command of his facilities....which he shows the American people almost daily.

About 35% still back him. These are the partisan idiots who vote D if it was a dead horse....which it basically is!

Reactions: SKYDOG
The repubs want to elect another old dude that’s crazier that cat doo doo. Chump thinks that Haley was in charge of security on Jan 6.
Why do you think Obama thought Haley was in charge of security on Jan 6?

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
Too old. Way too old.

It happens to all of us sooner or later.
Dang; only 6 hours later comes the official diagnosis of Biden.

Apparently he is "a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

BINGO

It could still happen:
The Republican nightmare: A Trump vs "not Biden" matchup.
The Democrat nightmare: A Biden vs. "not Trump" matchup.

Reactions: Joetboiler
  • Wow
Here is the slope you are on.

1. Biden did not remember when he was vice president, during special counsel interviews.
2. Biden didn't remember when his son Beau died, during special counsel interviews
3. He talks to dead people.
4. He can't finish a paragraph without rambling.
5. He can't find his way off stage.
6. He tells stories that are not true, but 100% believes they are true.

I could go on....but he is clearly compromised.

Isn't this grounds to remove him from office?

1. Biden did not remember when he was vice president, during special counsel interviews.
2. Biden didn't remember when his son Beau died, during special counsel interviews
3. He talks to dead people.
4. He can't finish a paragraph without rambling.
5. He can't find his way off stage.
6. He tells stories that are not true, but 100% believes they are true.

I could go on....but he is clearly compromised.

Isn't this grounds to remove him from office?
Is it via 25th a? Probably so.

Will it? Hell no. Reagan had advancing Alzheimer’s his whole second term and no one would have dared

Will it? Hell no. Reagan had advancing Alzheimer’s his whole second term and no one would have dared

Good point. Until the last few months Reagan's family kept it hidden well. Biden been noticably off since his first day.

Both of them should have stepped down. Just a few more months. With Biden

Dems will keep him in the office and then shortly before the convention say he can't go forward and Dems will have a brokered convention and select a candidate internally. People don't understand that political parties are private organizations and can write their own rules. You really don't vote for a candidate, you vote for a slate of delegates so come Chicago those "pledged" individuals can move to Gavin, Michelle, Kamala, Gretchin, or Chubby Chub JB.

Dems will keep him in the office and then shortly before the convention say he can't go forward and Dems will have a brokered convention and select a candidate internally. People don't understand that political parties are private organizations and can write their own rules. You really don't vote for a candidate, you vote for a slate of delegates so come Chicago those "pledged" individuals can move to Gavin, Michelle, Kamala, Gretchin, or Chubby Chub JB.
Entirely possible. And they’re all more likely to win against Trump than Biden. And Haley would be the most likely general election winner from either party.

Da peoples do not want Biden or Trump.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
yes...right now it is trump this trump that. Trump said this and Trump said that and then bring out someone late that there is not a lot of background on, pretending that the person is better than Trump, but they don't want to do it now so the voters can see the background with sufficient time should the media provide the background. If that person were better than Trump they would start promoting that person now as someone running because it should be obvious that hiding Biden again the the basement may not be as effective this time.

Will the voters be smart enough to see this...probably not

5qh3b4.jpg

Entirely possible. And they’re all more likely to win against Trump than Biden. And Haley would be the most likely general election winner from either party.

Da peoples do not want Biden or Trump.
Trump destroys Kamala. As does a piece of patio furniture. The rest is a toss up, Obama sets up well in GA but she ain’t the can’t miss people think. For NV and AZ those states are full of Californians who left because of Newsome. So where do those swing? But it’s obvious that Haley or Desantis are better odds against a non-Biden non-Harris candidate because it will be about Trump and not Biden/Harris.

The thing about the parties is Dems are top down machine. Rs are very bottom up grass roots. The DNC is far more command and control so you get who you get with the Rs. They ain’t replacing a nominee.

What a long summer it’s going to be, people are going to be arguing about two men who have no business running for President. I realize folks are bored, I get bored sometimes, however, losing friends over this is sad, trust me it will happen, today 2 guys were screaming at each other in my lunch place, the owner had to tell them to either stop or leave, it was freaking ridiculous.

Whatever Dem the Rs run against, we still have the same bad policy that is against the American middle class. Inflation, green energy, open borders, national debt. The Dems are all the same.

Trump actually is a Democrat big spender too. Maybe the biggest spender? So the only difference with T is China, the border and energy. Perhaps good energy policy will be enough to get prices down? But I would like some more policy ideas as to how T would reduce prices.

Too old. Way too old.

It happens to all of us sooner or later.
It happens to many, but certainly not all. I have a first cousin in his 90s that is sharper on events today (let alone his historic database most don't have) than well over half the population, half his age. Biden showed signs of dementia as the archives of this site would show prior to being president. This site would even show some regulars disagreeing with the dementia back then...people that voted for him much more leaning to emotion than logic.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
It happens to many, but certainly not all. I have a first cousin in his 90s that is sharper on events today (let alone his historic database most don't have) than well over half the population, half his age. Biden showed signs of dementia as the archives of this site would show prior to being president. This site would even show some regulars disagreeing with the dementia back then...people that voted for him much more leaning to emotion than logic.
Well said.

Some 90 year olds are super sharp on recall. But even then, there is a deterioration of memory, even when there is zero dementia. I don't see 'dementia' with Biden, but I do see accelerating memory loss, and to a lesser extent (so far) to Trump. No two people are alike, but Trump seems to be about where Biden was four years ago.

My mother was zero dementia at age 93; everything she said made sense in the context of the conversation, but she couldn't remember what she had talked about two minutes earlier. The doctors said that was classic memory loss without dementia.

And that deterioration, even to the super-sharp 90 year olds, includes a lessening of energy and focus. While there are no absolutes, the job of President is far, far better suited to someone who is at their peak so that they can put in long days and be fully informed.

Reactions: tjreese
Good point. Until the last few months Reagan's family kept it hidden well. Biden been noticably off since his first day.

Both of them should have stepped down. Just a few more months. With Biden

Well said.

Some 90 year olds are super sharp on recall. But even then, there is a deterioration of memory, even when there is zero dementia. I don't see 'dementia' with Biden, but I do see accelerating memory loss, and to a lesser extent (so far) to Trump. No two people are alike, but Trump seems to be about where Biden was four years ago.

My mother was zero dementia at age 93; everything she said made sense in the context of the conversation, but she couldn't remember what she had talked about two minutes earlier. The doctors said that was classic memory loss without dementia.

And that deterioration, even to the super-sharp 90 year olds, includes a lessening of energy and focus. While there are no absolutes, the job of President is far, far better suited to someone who is at their peak so that they can put in long days and be fully informed.
Certainly energy loss was most prevalent. He never came to a school alumni gathering due to his energy to make the trip from Texas to Indiana last year. The Air Force at age 85 did allow him to fly an F15 I think it was and he said he didn't try to do to much with it, but did fly upside down a bit. He was a Butler Grad and his father an uncle to me was a M.E. from Purdue that I think also taught genetics at some time at Purdue. No doubt a president's job is taxing or should be taxing as we have all seen the wear take place on many. The staff for any president is probably much more important as they can influence the decisions on many if not all decisions

. No doubt a president's job is taxing or should be taxing as we have all seen the wear take place on many.
That is the conventional wisdom, but the job seems pretty easy to me for presidents if they (a) enforce existing laws and (b) stay out of stupid wars and entanglements.

Much of the wear you refer to comes from not doing a or b.

That is the conventional wisdom, but the job seems pretty easy to me for presidents if they (a) enforce existing laws and (b) stay out of stupid wars and entanglements.

There is NO desire for a or b. It is not an accident. Biden's handlers do not want a or b...

There is NO desire for a or b. It is not an accident. Biden's handlers do not want a or b...
Agree - and it is not just his handlers, but the donors/owners who control repubs and dems in DC and profit from (a) cheap labor and (b) military funding.

Reactions: tjreese

The Presidents who had terms generally with those dynamics aged dramatically on the job too. Cannot think of a President who hasn't aged dramatically.

It's a 365 day a year for four straight years, briefings when you least expect it, always under the microscope job.

Agree - and it is not just his handlers, but the donors/owners who control repubs and dems in DC and profit from (a) cheap labor and (b) military funding.

I agree. It has been my belief, the military complex funds the corrupt leaders of BOTH parties including Biden's bunch. We see evidence of it in Ukraine. Funded in such a way to stretch it out=$. We see it in all the foreign military bases. With a great navy, satellites and long flying drones, we no longer need based everywhere. But yet we have them. Why, they need stocked and supplied. The military complex does that. And political leaders on both sides cash in via kickbacks and donations.

Over & over, Biden is the best campaigner for Republicans. Here he claims to have spoken to a dead leader. This is what, the 2nd, or 3rd time he has done this? Clearly doesn't have command of his facilities....which he shows the American people almost daily.

About 35% still back him. These are the partisan idiots who vote D if it was a dead horse....which it basically is!

Oh come on.....he's almost 80, has a stuttering issue, and gets very little sleep with all the illegals now in Delaware. And you know he's as smart as a squirrel.

Oh come on.....he's almost 80, has a stuttering issue, and gets very little sleep with all the illegals now in Delaware. And you know he's as smart as a squirrel.
  1. He's 81.
  2. That's probably a good 15 years younger than you.
  3. If he's a smart as a squirrel, that makes you as smart as the nut in the squirrel's paws.

I agree. It has been my belief, the military complex funds the corrupt leaders of BOTH parties including Biden's bunch. We see evidence of it in Ukraine. Funded in such a way to stretch it out=$. We see it in all the foreign military bases. With a great navy, satellites and long flying drones, we no longer need based everywhere. But yet we have them. Why, they need stocked and supplied. The military complex does that. And political leaders on both sides cash in via kickbacks and donations.
Why do you think the big push by the Rhinos for Nikki Haley. Vivek called it. That is why both sides against Trump.

Why do you think the big push by the Rhinos for Nikki Haley. Vivek called it. That is why both sides against Trump.
Lifelong conservative here....There is no "big push" for Nikki Haley by Republicans thus her dismal showing to date. Don't know that she'd be any better than slow Joe or Kammi girl.

You must not have been paying attention to Rhino wing of Republican party. They are the never Trumpers. That is why Trump is only ahead of Biden by a couple points and Haley is ahead of Biden by over 15.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT