ADVERTISEMENT

The Turkey is fryin, the cocktails flowin, but where’s the trash talk?

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
I know, I know, as a grown ass man, I should have better things to do than think about smack taking iu on Thanksgiving. I’m just watchin the Turkey fry, drinking beers and tossing the football. But man, do I hate iu….

Reactions: WarrenCoBoiler
Happy Thanksgiving to you totally obnoxious Purdue fans. Seems you care more about IU losing than Purdue winning. So, to the haters, I hope IU kicks your asses all the way back to that hell-hole called West Lafayette, Indiana. And if IU doesn't, well, just another record set.

• Haha
Reactions: Tommaker
Happy Thanksgiving to you totally obnoxious Purdue fans. Seems you care more about IU losing than Purdue winning. So, to the haters, I hope IU kicks your asses all the way back to that hell-hole called West Lafayette, Indiana. And if IU doesn't, well, just another record set.
I care more about Purdue winning.

I care about Purdue winning, but I very much enjoy iu losing….in anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT