ADVERTISEMENT

The beat goes on

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008

Steve Baker - TPC
@TPC4USA
🚨BREAKING🧵- This time, it’s really happening.

Unlike the two previous threats my attorneys received from
@FB/@thejusticedept
(Nov. 21 and Dec. 23), my self-surrender for alleged J6 crimes is set for this Friday morning in Dallas, TX. There is now a signed arrest warrant.
must turn myself in to the @FBI at 7 am, and then the FBI (or US Marshalls?) will transport me to the Dallas courthouse, where I can meet my attorney at 9:30 am.
I’m then scheduled for a 10 am hearing before the magistrate.
Steve Baker - TPC
@TPC4USA
·
Feb 27
The prosecutor informed my attorney that I am to arrive at the
@FBI field office wearing “shorts and sandals.” They didn’t have to go this route, as we've been told that my charges are non-violent misdemeanors.
Steve Baker - TPC
@TPC4USA
·
Feb 27
My attorneys have also been assured by the gov. that this will be an ‘in and out’ affair and that they have “no intention” of detaining me. But, rather than issuing a simple order to appear, they seem to feel the need to give me a dose of the personal humiliation treatment.
Steve Baker - TPC
@TPC4USA
·
Feb 27
We do not yet know the specific charges. Technically … they are still “under seal” until the warrant is served. All else is as yet unknown. By this weekend, I will officially be a misdemeanor domestic journo-terrorist. (Something like that.) And so it begins.
Steve Baker - TPC
@TPC4USA
·
Feb 27
I will not be taking questions here until after Friday. You can DM me for media appearance requests, but for legal questions and clarifications, please reach out to one of my attorneys:
@shipwreckedcrew@JLBrightLaw@FormerFeds@EdTarpley@CeradiniLaw

Last edited:
Why didn't DOJ send a 20-man FBI SWAT Team to get this guy like they did with those dangerous Christian ministers?

They are endangering the public by not taking full security precautions.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT