ADVERTISEMENT

TCU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

This game illustrates the fact that most football games are won in the trenches. TCU is more talented along the line on both sides of the ball. I would say our skilled players are just as talented if not more so, but they can't get going without good line play.
Our QB is better than theirs. Put Plummer on TCU and it would be bad for us

Not a patient man are ya? Lots of youth. In every position.

Question. Does Purdue improve as the season goes on traditionally under Brohm?
Hope you are right because this is men against boys. How many years in unitl Brohm can't blame Hazell. We have any OL in the pipeline?

I need you to think for a second.

There is no way a Plummer can remotely understand the pressure Patterson was going to bring. The talent he has on defense to disrupt any flow a first time starter could possibly have.

That’s youth.

David Bell is a freshman not used to the skill set that TCU brings.
Dorue needs gym time.
Something like 4 new guys on line without McCann
Two things. My original post came after you were blaming our problems on being a freshman squad. It wasn’t our freshmen creating the problems, Rather, our biggest problems were created by experienced players and inexperienced players and not our freshmen. And I asked isn’t the TCU QB also a freshman? If you are going to point fingers, I just want your fingers pointed at the right players and coaches.

This game illustrates the fact that most football games are won in the trenches. TCU is more talented along the line on both sides of the ball. I would say our skilled players are just as talented if not more so, but they can't get going without good line play.

MUCH more talented at RB too. I agree though that this is a classic example of how the game is one with lineman talent.

Two things. My original post came after you were blaming our problems on being a freshman squad. It wasn’t our freshmen creating the problems, Rather, our biggest problems were created by experienced players and inexperienced players and not our freshmen. And I asked isn’t the TCU QB also a freshman? If you are going to point fingers, I just want your fingers pointed at the right players and coaches.
They also are playing a 5th year QB

You lack any fundamental sports knowledge. So I wont respond to you anymore when related to sports.
Darn, I used your own link to prove you wrong and you got pissed so your answer is to not engage in any more discussion! Typical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT