ADVERTISEMENT

TCU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Here’s to hoping Brohm can scheme something to overcome the glaring issues experienced in the first half. We started the year with very little margin for injury and we are seeing the sad results. No need to tear each other apart over this.

Next man up is coaches talk. You can only do so much with young guys and plus the older guys we’re from hazell. Brohm is basically in the process of taking an DII team to the big ten. The cupboard was that bare. The TV guys already referenced injuries and that most of the plays are being made by freshman and sophomores.

Are you really that F-ing stupid? Please don't ever post here again until you get some sort of intellect. Have you looked at how many freshmen are playing? And how many new players are starting this year???

There is a difference in new inexperienced players and freshmen! The poster said freshmen not inexperienced players. There is a difference. One must ask why we have so many inexperienced players. Maybe we spend too much time redshirting players and not enough time giving them game experience. It appears our freshmen are some of our best players on the field. Holt is no freshman! Who is the better RB? Horvath or King? You shouldn’t use players being freshmen as an excuse for bad plays. Look at your own posts! How many errors has Moore made?

Last edited:
Good way to start.....one, two, three....kick.

maxresdefault.jpg

There is a difference in new players and freshmen! The poster said freshmen not inexperienced players. There is a difference. One must ask why we have so many inexperienced players. Maybe we spend too much time redshirting players and not enough time giving them game experience. It appears our freshmen are some of our best players on the field. Holt is no freshman! Who is the better RB? Horvath or King? You shouldn’t use players being freshmen as an excuse for bad plays. Look at your own posts! How many errors has Moore made?
I need you to think for a second.

There is no way a Plummer can remotely understand the pressure Patterson was going to bring. The talent he has on defense to disrupt any flow a first time starter could possibly have.

That’s youth.

David Bell is a freshman not used to the skill set that TCU brings.
Dorue needs gym time.
Something like 4 new guys on line without McCann

There is a difference in new players and freshmen! The poster said freshmen not inexperienced players. There is a difference. One must ask why we have so many inexperienced players. Maybe we spend too much time redshirting players and not enough time giving them game experience. It appears our freshmen are some of our best players on the field. Holt is no freshman! Who is the better RB? Horvath or King? You shouldn’t use players being freshmen as an excuse for bad plays. Look at your own posts! How many errors has Moore made?

I'm done trying to respond to your complete idiocy.

Thanks for the link. May I quote what you said verses what the link actually says? The link says Purdue is one of the youngest teams in the VBS! It doesn’t give a rank and it says nothing about TCU or its players, does it?
You lack any fundamental sports knowledge. So I wont respond to you anymore when related to sports.

There is a difference in new inexperienced players and freshmen! The poster said freshmen not inexperienced players. There is a difference. One must ask why we have so many inexperienced players. Maybe we spend too much time redshirting players and not enough time giving them game experience. It appears our freshmen are some of our best players on the field. Holt is no freshman! Who is the better RB? Horvath or King? You shouldn’t use players being freshmen as an excuse for bad plays. Look at your own posts! How many errors has Moore made?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Hazell

That’s why you stooge

I don’t get the dogging of the OL. We knew they were going to have a rough go this season and then our best one goes out on injury. Amazed the team is still holding this game in check. Enjoy that we are so depleted and still in it.

Reactions: purduepat1969
This game illustrates the fact that most football games are won in the trenches. TCU is more talented along the line on both sides of the ball. I would say our skilled players are just as talented if not more so, but they can't get going without good line play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT