ADVERTISEMENT

Special on 1999 NC team airs again

It was enjoyable to watch but also sad to listen to the discussion of the death of Tiffany Young and to hear Katie Douglas say that Vanderbilt was her favorite college basketball team although natural because of all the Purdue connections. Also, it is sad to see that the SEC record of the Vanderbilt team of Stephanie White is 1 and 8.

It was enjoyable to watch but also sad to listen to the discussion of the death of Tiffany Young and to hear Katie Douglas say that Vanderbilt was her favorite college basketball team although natural because of all the Purdue connections. Also, it is sad to see that the SEC record of the Vanderbilt team of Stephanie White is 1 and 8.

Agree. I would think the chemistry and energy of the Purdue staff at Vandy would translate to a better record. SEC is a good league but 1-8 is dismal for a coaching staff of that caliber.

I’m hopeful SW will turn them around, and I still think she can. She hasn’t had a chance to fully make it to her own yet.

That was a very moving program. I had tears and goosebumps several times.

Reactions: Gesysp
Agree. I would think the chemistry and energy of the Purdue staff at Vandy would translate to a better record. SEC is a good league but 1-8 is dismal for a coaching staff of that caliber.
And Stephanie's record appears to be getting worse each year. I really wonder if she will be there next year.

She didn't say that Vanderbilt was her favorite college basketball team. She said that Stephanie White and Kelly Komara were her favorite college coaching staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT