ADVERTISEMENT

Should Moore Redshirt

OK. I give. But did you actually read what I posted? Boiler fans...am I being unreasonable?
WTH? Why are you bitching at me about what someone else wrote?

Given IU’s history, why would IU fans mark down the Bucket Game at Purdue as an automatic win?

WTH? Why are you bitching at me about what someone else wrote?

Given IU’s history, why would IU fans mark down the Bucket Game at Purdue as an automatic win?

I honestly do not understand your responses.

That's OK.

Best to your Boilers the rest of the season except for the OOB game, which IU fans know there is no way in hell IU could possibly win.

I’m hearing rumblings. Could this be the game? Local reporter going to practice tomorrow with the specific intention of looking for #4. I could see him really wanting to play with Wandale coming to town.

I honestly do not understand your responses.

That's OK.

Best to your Boilers the rest of the season except for the OOB game, which IU fans know there is no way in hell IU could possibly win.
Don’t be surprised when Purdue is 5-6 going into that game once again. We will not lose to IU with a bowl bid on the line. Even if we are not 5-6 going into that game, I still think Purdue will win at home.

IU’s managed to win 6 games against a pretty weak schedule. Congrats. IU has some losses remaining on its schedule - @PSU, UM, @Purdue.

Always tough to win at Purdue, but it's certainly not impossible. Purdue is very one dimensional on offense so we'll see how it turns out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT