ADVERTISEMENT

Scourton

johnboiler123

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 23, 2020
Is having a monster game. So glad we have NIL….. Now the top programs can poach our best players every season.

The dude is a monster. I believe they said he was up to 290? He's a huge loss but college football is free agency now and you can't blame a kid for cashing in and at the same time, getting to go play back home.

Reactions: pboiler18
I didn't watch the game, so I can't tell if the op was being a bit facetious. The espn box score doesn't suggest a monster game.

We're going to lose guys, and that sucks because what I loved about college football was watching guys coming in as frosh and them becoming really good over the course of their career.

I didn't watch the game, so I can't tell if the op was being a bit facetious. The espn box score doesn't suggest a monster game.

We're going to lose guys, and that sucks because what I loved about college football was watching guys coming in as frosh and them becoming really good over the course of their career.
I heard a player from Oklahoma gave 18 walk ons $50,000 each out of his NIL money. Wow!

didn't have a monster game, they mentioned his name 3 X's in the first half, had one ball batted down, half the time he was going against a true frosh at Tackle. The only thing monster about him is he got even bigger than he was last season. He didn't have a bad game, I was more impressed w/ their DB's , they're aggressive and tackle well

The dude is a monster. I believe they said he was up to 290? He's a huge loss but college football is free agency now and you can't blame a kid for cashing in and at the same time, getting to go play back home.
funny during the game Herby mentioned that he was playing close to home but wasn't a fan of the Aggies when growing up

Is having a monster game. So glad we have NIL….. Now the top programs can poach our best players every season.
And let’s then react to that by playing Notre dame and Oregon state in the preseason.

“We lost our best players? We will show you by scheduling teams we weren’t beating before NIL (Notre dame) and an Oregon state team that should be ball state. We will show them”

Reactions: johnboiler123

He was a menace all game. I watched the whole game. He had a sack, a tackle for loss, a batted down pass, and was constantly in the backfield. Notre Dame always has great offensive lines too. I guess the term “monster game” is subjective, but I thought he played really well.

Reactions: bonefish1
He was a menace all game. I watched the whole game. He had a sack, a tackle for loss, a batted down pass, and was constantly in the backfield. Notre Dame always has great offensive lines too. I guess the term “monster game” is subjective, but I thought he played really well.
I agree, that's a good game.

I didn't watch the game. Cbs sports showed him with 1 tackle and 2 assists. I did read where he had 1.5 tackles for a loss, it doesn't appear he had any sacks though.

I didn't watch the game. Cbs sports showed him with 1 tackle and 2 assists. I did read where he had 1.5 tackles for a loss, it doesn't appear he had any sacks though.
He got hurt and was out for awhile. Looked bad initially, but he did return. He is so much thicker now than when he was here.

And let’s then react to that by playing Notre dame and Oregon state in the preseason.

“We lost our best players? We will show you by scheduling teams we weren’t beating before NIL (Notre dame) and an Oregon state team that should be ball state. We will show them”
We shouldn’t hide from teams like Oregon State in the non con. Traditionally worse than us and this year with their shift out of P4 football and a new staff they won’t be that good.

Always thought he thrived here because in the scheme Walters plays he was Guaranteed to always be 1v1. He’s a great player. A likely first rounder. Dudes probably more of a physical freak than Katlaftis was and you see how well that plays in the NFL.

He’s good and will be fine but I think he’s going to have a harder time showing out because of the TAMU scheme and playing in the SEC.

Can’t fault him for making 6-7 figures there though. I’m not a proponent of paying college kids that…no matter how good they are or will be.

Reactions: SKYDOG
We shouldn’t hide from teams like Oregon State in the non con. Traditionally worse than us and this year with their shift out of P4 football and a new staff they won’t be that good.
Depends. If we are playing the 98 conference schedule? Yeah, it was a joke. Schedule Oregon State. Now? We play 3 top ten teams in conference.

Don’t you love you some brohm? They are playing their rivalry game with Kentucky and two schools I can’t remember… he gets it. Now, at his alma mater

Could’ve sworn he had a sack, but there was definitely stretches of the game that didn’t get my full attention. Either way, I thought he was impressive.

Don’t you love you some brohm? They are playing their rivalry game with Kentucky and two schools I can’t remember… he gets it. Now, at his alma mater

I like Brohm. He’s a good coach. Could give 4 shots about what he does at Louisville tho

Reactions: SKYDOG
Could’ve sworn he had a sack, but there was definitely stretches of the game that didn’t get my full attention. Either way, I thought he was impressive.
didn't have a sack, their other DE had a sack who is built similarly plus wears #5, Scourton's number worn at Purdue. Maybe that's the one you're thinking of

Reactions: johnboiler123
He got the qb behind the line with a nice spin move but I think it must have been ruled that it was a qb draw so just a TFL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT