ADVERTISEMENT

Score from Spain

Jul 1, 2016
We are down 41-44 at the half against a pro team. They are very quick with fast first step. They have a few back doors on us. We look quicker on defense this year. Biggie has slimmed down. Carsen Edwards is real deal.

We are down 41-44 at the half against a pro team. They are very quick with fast first step. They have a few back doors on us. We look quicker on defense this year. Biggie has slimmed down. Carsen Edwards is real deal.
Thanks for the update. Being down 3 to a pro team is a good sign. The score makes it look like there is a lot of offense going on.

80-71 Purdue. They played well in the 4th quarter to come back. The stream was really good today. I hope they continue to stream them through YouTune live streaming.

hasta-la-vista-gif.gif

That's a good start for the games! I saw that the teams for Villanova, VCU, Arkansas, Virginia, Dayton, and Georgia are also somewhere in Spain right now. Maybe some "secret scrimmages" can accidently happen before they leave.

Boiler Up

Vince was playing in the second half. Not sure why he didn't start.

Arkansas lost to this Spain team yesterday by 6 or so points.

Interesting. I wanted one of the incoming JUCO guards for Arkansas (Jaylen Barford) to join the Boilers this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT