ADVERTISEMENT

Record books

Boilermaker

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 31, 2002
Where does Rondale Moore end up in the Purdue record books after his 3 year college career is over? Big 10 records? Collegiate records? Heisman?

I don't think a receiver will ever win the Heisman again, but I don't think school and Big Ten records are out of the question.

I don't think a receiver will ever win the Heisman again, but I don't think school and Big Ten records are out of the question.
Do you think a receiver who piles up Madden numbers in all-purpose yards (receiving, handoffs, and special teams) might win it?

Do you think a receiver who piles up Madden numbers in all-purpose yards (receiving, handoffs, and special teams) might win it?
Not really. Bryce Love piled up Madden numbers last year. It's a QB award now with an occasional RB.

Did you see Rondale's last touchdown? that was epic....I would never count him out of the Heisman race in the future. If we were 7 and 0 instead of 4 and 3; he would probably already be in the thick of the discussion as a freshman. His versatility gives him a better shot in the future than most receivers, in my opinion.

Not really. Bryce Love piled up Madden numbers last year. It's a QB award now with an occasional RB.
I think Rondale is special due to his small stature. People his size are not “supposed” to do what he does and he gets a ton of attention for it. I’d just be happy to have him injury free for three years regardless of any records/awards (though those seem inevitable). Boiler up!!!!

What helps Moore is the way he scores. Similar into Desmond Howard. Those types of plays resonate with voters. Not he will or should ever win the heismsn but as a WR these are the plays you need to do it. He could be on the short ballot to dtsrvthe year next year if he continues this play

What helps Moore is the way he scores. Similar into Desmond Howard. Those types of plays resonate with voters. Not he will or should ever win the heismsn but as a WR these are the plays you need to do it. He could be on the short ballot to dtsrvthe year next year if he continues this play
Why should he never win it? Dude is awesome

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT