ADVERTISEMENT

Gohlke from Oakland

GemstateBoiler

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
10 3-pointers. Last player to do that was Carsen Edwards in 2019. 11 is the record. Edwards also holds the records for a whole tournament of 28 3-pointers and an average of 7 /game. Gohlke's fast release actually reminds me of Carsen.

Here is some "most ever" tourney stats from my game-waiting feeble day. Interesting that Joe Barry Carroll is on a couple top 10s from our 1980 final four run. Enjoy and GO BOILERS!!!

10 3-pointers. Last player to do that was Carsen Edwards in 2019. 11 is the record. Edwards also holds the records for a whole tournament of 28 3-pointers and an average of 7 /game. Gohlke's fast release actually reminds me of Carsen.

Here is some "most ever" tourney stats from my game-waiting feeble day. Interesting that Joe Barry Carroll is on a couple top 10s from our 1980 final four run. Enjoy and GO BOILERS!!!

My man, Austin Carr, could light it up......

He came off the bench and did that. So, I don't see him doing that again. Especially since no team will "defend" him like UK did ever again.

He came off the bench and did that. So, I don't see him doing that again. Especially since no team will "defend" him like UK did ever again.

Looked like mid season Purdue on that 3 defense.

But to Gohlked credit he hit several guarded shots with the open ones

I was there last night. Fun game. He was unconscious. Kentucky's players didn't act like they cared nearly as much as Oakland thr entire game.

I was there last night. Fun game. He was unconscious. Kentucky's players didn't act like they cared nearly as much as Oakland thr entire game.
That is the down-side of having a revolving door of 5* players when you are a blueblood. Lots of egos to handle/deal with.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
That is the down-side of having a revolving door of 5* players when you are a blueblood. Lots of egos to handle/deal with.
like what Painter does, mostly 4 stars and high 3's so they stick around 4 yrs, develop a chemistry, and get a consistent product

Reactions: BoilerAndy
like what Painter does, mostly 4 stars and high 3's so they stick around 4 yrs, develop a chemistry, and get a consistent product
They go to class and they aren't looking toward finishing the season so they can enter the draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT