ADVERTISEMENT

Radical Catholics be damned!

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
Just another dot amongst the many indicating the politicalization of the FBI going back to O'bummer. With the election coming up it must be imperative to be watching the parishes. Election...politicalization of government departments all sums up the need for extra watch according to the FBI documents in video below

BTW, it took a while but the FBI has now stated why the man in Utah was killed was absent a cause for so long. The FBI said the FBI had a gun pointed at them which explains the needed extra time for explanation due too all the interviews in this complex matter. ;)

"The bureau has not provided any evidence to support the claim. Ms. Barker declined to say whether there was any photographic or video evidence showing Mr. Robertson pointing a gun at agents.
The family of Mr. Robertson, who was declared dead at the scene, did not return a request for comment.

Relatives said in an earlier statement that Mr. Robertson was "a kind and generous person" who was suffering from "limited mobility."

They did not dispute that he threatened President Joe Biden and other officials but said that he was exercising his First Amendment rights and that he "would never commit any act of violence against another human being over a political or philosophical disagreement."

No local police were involved and Mr, Robertson was unavailable for comment once dragged outside. The guy had 20 guns it mentions and in the picture you can see he loads his own ammo. Years ago there would have been no suspicion, but so many dots keep showing up...

Reactions: SKYDOG
Just another dot amongst the many indicating the politicalization of the FBI going back to O'bummer. With the election coming up it must be imperative to be watching the parishes. Election...politicalization of government departments all sums up the need for extra watch according to the FBI documents in video below

BTW, it took a while but the FBI has now stated why the man in Utah was killed was absent a cause for so long. The FBI said the FBI had a gun pointed at them which explains the needed extra time for explanation due too all the interviews in this complex matter. ;)

"The bureau has not provided any evidence to support the claim. Ms. Barker declined to say whether there was any photographic or video evidence showing Mr. Robertson pointing a gun at agents.
The family of Mr. Robertson, who was declared dead at the scene, did not return a request for comment.

Relatives said in an earlier statement that Mr. Robertson was "a kind and generous person" who was suffering from "limited mobility."

They did not dispute that he threatened President Joe Biden and other officials but said that he was exercising his First Amendment rights and that he "would never commit any act of violence against another human being over a political or philosophical disagreement."

No local police were involved and Mr, Robertson was unavailable for comment once dragged outside. The guy had 20 guns it mentions and in the picture you can see he loads his own ammo. Years ago there would have been no suspicion, but so many dots keep showing up...
So because the FBI didn’t come out with all the details immediately you suspect it was what? An execution? Or just a coverup? Did Joe order the hit?

Years ago a threat to kill the president and VP wouldn’t have raised suspicion?

Here’s some Facebook posts from the kind and generous man.

• Wow
Reactions: Schnelk
So because the FBI didn’t come out with all the details immediately you suspect it was what? An execution? Or just a coverup? Did Joe order the hit?

Years ago a threat to kill the president and VP wouldn’t have raised suspicion?

Here’s some Facebook posts from the kind and generous man.

Bob I have no idea what the FBI did or didn't do. It was very odd that it took so long to determine that he pointed a gun at the FBI. If you don't find it highly unusual I'm unsure what to tell you. Nobody said he was or was not a kind and generous man and it really doesn't matter. Floyd was certainly not a kind and generous man and the country was scourged. I'm certainly not of the opinion that a response of like should happen. However, we know the FBI has been politicised and the IRS armed all under the direction of the most corrupt administration during my lifetime that you choose to support. Still, with all of that I would have thought immediately the FBI would have just commented that "the suspect was shot when he point a gun at a FBI member" . That wouldn't take very long to mention and you can't just go around killing unkind and ungenerous people.

Reactions: herrli
I have to give the FBI credit. That was so bad what happened originally.

I was not a Comey fan but I’ll tell you what: What he did, he brought back his reputation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT