ADVERTISEMENT

Least likely accomplishments in 2024. May select more than one.

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
1) Ex-CIA official and Georgetown professor’s (John Gentry) desire that that the polarization of the CIA politically, as a result of the push to diversity, inclusion and equity originally started under Affirmative Action and accelerated under Obama’s executive order will not be politically active, as it was with Hunter’s laptop and the leaking or promotion of political narratives, but will be driven by merit instead.

2) Someone will be sentenced for possession of the cocaine found in the highly secured and limited visitation room where the bag of cocaine was found.

3) Someone will be found as the leaker of the Roe/Wade of the SCOTUS and publicized, released from his or her position and any potential discipline measures applied to the fullest extent.

4) A sincere effort to make the 2024 election secure for each voter, while eliminating unverified votes and restoring more integrity to the ballot box.

5) An accurate accounting of the money trail sent to Ukraine.

6) An accurate finding of the origination of the Covid virus publicized in the media along with any funding of the USA relative to Gain of Function study.

7) A reasonably accurate estimate of how many suspected terrorists have came into the USA as a result of the open border.

8) Daily coverage of Fetanyl deaths with accompanied suspected logistics into the USA.

9) Accurate media coverage that Climate Change presented as a near term threat is only at a hypothetical stage at this time , rather than pretending otherwise.

10) Write in for anything else of "importance" unlikely to be found and published as such in 2024

Last edited:
1) Ex-CIA official and Georgetown professor’s (John Gentry) desire that that the polarization of the CIA politically, as a result of the push to diversity, inclusion and equity originally started under Affirmative Action and accelerated under Obama’s executive order will not be politically active, as it was with Hunter’s laptop and the leaking or promotion of political narratives, but will be driven by merit instead.

2) Someone will be sentenced for possession of the cocaine found in the highly secured and limited visitation room where the bag of cocaine was found.

3) Someone will be found as the leaker of the Roe/Wade of the SCOTUS and publicized, released from his or her position and any potential discipline measures applied to the fullest extent.

4) A sincere effort to make the 2024 election secure for each voter, while eliminating unverified votes and restoring more integrity to the ballot box.

5) An accurate accounting of the money trail sent to Ukraine.

6) An accurate finding of the origination of the Covid virus publicized in the media along with any funding of the USA relative to Gain of Function study.

7) A reasonably accurate estimate of how many suspected terrorists have came into the USA as a result of the open border.

8) Daily coverage of Fetanyl deaths with accompanied suspected logistics into the USA.

9) Accurate media coverage that Climate Change presented as a near term threat is only at a hypothetical stage at this time , rather than pretending otherwise.

10) Write in for anything else of "importance" unlikely to be found and published as such in 2024
I'd say 9 and 6 are basically not possible. They are complex subjects, they involve the media, and they involve a/many government(s). No chance of accuracy even if they tried, which they won't.

I'd say 9 and 6 are basically not possible. They are complex subjects, they involve the media, and they involve a/many government(s). No chance of accuracy even if they tried, which they won't.
9 is easy 6 is harder, both possible. 9 i s only hard if you already believe it is true. If you believe there exists evidence to the contrary and it is still in question....and agree that "predicting" outside the data is many times not accurate, then I believe hypothetical would be the most accurate depiction that could be presented. Stating a belief and why it is a belief is different than just stating it as though it is a fact.

China would prevent or make it difficult for 6. There is a money trail for funding, but as you say 6 would be hard for an "accurate" finding, but having some actual data rather than predicting data in the future as in 9. What we both know and agree is the media won't touch any of the list and yet some still turn to the media to guide them. BTW who killed Epstein...and the beat goes on

9 is easy 6 is harder, both possible. 9 i s only hard if you already believe it is true. If you believe there exists evidence to the contrary and it is still in question....and agree that "predicting" outside the data is many times not accurate, then I believe hypothetical would be the most accurate depiction that could be presented. Stating a belief and why it is a belief is different than just stating it as though it is a fact.

China would prevent or make it difficult for 6. There is a money trail for funding, but as you say 6 would be hard for an "accurate" finding, but having some actual data rather than predicting data in the future as in 9. What we both know and agree is the media won't touch any of the list and yet some still turn to the media to guide them. BTW who killed Epstein...and the beat goes on

We already know the true answer to #6 but it will never be official.

I sense it will be more answers abot various ice cream's , How to walk up stairs with out falling down, knowing which side of stage to exit after a speech with dignitaries stuff like that. Maybe how a topless transperson was running around loose on the WH grounds?

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
We already know the true answer to #6 but it will never be official.

I sense it will be more answers abot various ice cream's , How to walk up stairs with out falling down, knowing which side of stage to exit after a speech with dignitaries stuff like that. Maybe how a topless transperson was running around loose on the WH grounds?
Although a couple of weeks old, but along your last line is an article with video...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT