ADVERTISEMENT

True the Vote didn’t tell the truth

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina

Attorneys for True the Vote said the group had no names or other documentary evidence to share.

True the Vote’s assertions were relied upon heavily for “2000 Mules,” a widely debunked film by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza. A State Election Board investigation found that surveillance camera footage that the film claimed showed ballot stuffing actually showed people submitting ballots for themselves and family members who lived with them, which is allowed under Georgia law.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Fanny Willis should recuse herself immediately and be investigated. She’s acted very inappropriately, at best.

Lame deflection.

True the Vote claimed 117 Georgia citizens called its hotline in Georgia to complain of voting irregularities, but the organization presented no contact information for those people. True the Vote also had no “records in its possession, custody, or control” to prove other allegations of electoral misconduct it had made, state officials told the court.

Fanny Willis should recuse herself immediately and be investigated. She’s acted very inappropriately, at best.

Lame deflection.

True the Vote claimed 117 Georgia citizens called its hotline in Georgia to complain of voting irregularities, but the organization presented no contact information for those people. True the Vote also had no “records in its possession, custody, or control” to prove other allegations of electoral misconduct it had made, state officials told the court.
I am not an advocate for 'True the Vote'.

The real election fraud in 2020 took place with the fake letter from 50 former "intelligence officials" as organized by the despicable Blinken, blatantly lied about by Biden in the debate, and covered up by the regime media.

Reactions: BoilerJS
I am not an advocate for 'True the Vote'.

The real election fraud in 2020 took place with the fake letter from 50 former "intelligence officials" as organized by the despicable Blinken, blatantly lied about by Biden in the debate, and covered up by the regime media.
Yeah. Never claimed ballot boxes were stuffed or the democrats stole the election either. Whatever.

I’m not an advocate for Fanny Willis. Why would you assume I would be,,,,,,,,,other than you’re a partisan hack?

Yeah. Never claimed ballot boxes were stuffed or the democrats stole the election either. Whatever.

I’m not an advocate for Fanny Willis. Why would you assume I would be,,,,,,,,,other than you’re a partisan hack?
I assumed it because you are a dem lib and she is obviously a dem DEI DA.

Was my assumption wrong?

I assume you are advocate for our dem DEI VP also, based on your support for Joe Crow-Robinette Biden despite his stunning incompetence. Is that assumption wrong?

I assumed it because you are a dem lib and she is obviously a dem DEI DA.

Was my assumption wrong?

I assume you are advocate for our dem DEI VP also, based on your support for Joe Crow-Robinette Biden despite his stunning incompetence. Is that assumption wrong?
Wtf would it matter what I said? I’ve explained my position ad nauseam. In your world, there are MAGA voters, Rinos, and radical left democrats. That’s it. If you’re anti trump you’re a radical left liberal. It’s less confusing for you……and you think calling those who disagree with you a liberal gives your positions credibility.

True the vote has responded. Lol

Attorneys for True the Vote said the group had no names or other documentary evidence to share.

True the Vote’s assertions were relied upon heavily for “2000 Mules,” a widely debunked film by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza. A State Election Board investigation found that surveillance camera footage that the film claimed showed ballot stuffing actually showed people submitting ballots for themselves and family members who lived with them, which is allowed under Georgia law.
They didn't have names. That's the entire basis of this story to claim that they had no evidence. Maybe you need to read a little closer.

Also, they had confidential informants, and they most likely wanted to stay that way, which is why they couldn't share their names with the judge.

Wtf would it matter what I said? I’ve explained my position ad nauseam. In your world, there are MAGA voters, Rinos, and radical left democrats. That’s it. If you’re anti trump you’re a radical left liberal. It’s less confusing for you……and you think calling those who disagree with you a liberal gives your positions credibility.

True the vote has responded. Lol

And have you read said response? It shows how the media has skewed this story to say what you want it to say. Not shocking that you'd trust corporate media over a non profit trying to show us the truth.

Here's some excerpts from their response:

True the Vote is effective - and that makes us dangerous to the totalitarian architects who want no challenges, no free speech, no honest debate.

The articles are inaccurate. Because we know the outlets, and in some cases we know the writers, we know they will not change their stories, no matter how much we protest.

The AJC writer, Mr. Niesse, did reach out to our attorney for comment. Here is the quote that was provided but not used:

“Mr. Niesse -

The claim that there is insufficient support for True the Vote’s allegation of widespread abuse of then-nascent ballot drop box voting during the 2020 General Election stems from a fundamental misunderstanding amongst members of the media.

The evidence True the Vote made available to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation shortly after the 2020 General Election cannot be understood to be like records stored somewhere. It consisted of massive quantities of electronic data that could only be appreciated and understood when you had multiple servers processing it and visually displaying how the information intersected in real-time. This is called geospatial analysis.

True the Vote provided this information to the FBI, which rendered it available to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation at the time. The GBI consequently has ready access to the summaries and underlying data, and could reconstruct it, but it declines to do that. It is in that sense that there is nothing more for True the Vote to provide that it has not already provided to the GBI.”

In addition to what was originally provided to the FBI and GBI in 2021, we provided three written complaints, with documentation, to the Secretary of State, and over 6,000 documents to the SEB.

The state was unwilling to provide whistleblower protection in 2021, unwillingly to examine our data while it was still set up in active databases, and unwilling to act on the summary data which it could easily have done. Now, three years later, after the statute of limitations has expired on any election crimes, its apparent that the SEB’s interest is not in investigating. Rather, it is in silencing citizens from speaking out, lest they get the same treatment our group is now enduring. It is outrageous.

Mind you, at any point in this odyssey, the GBI could have gotten an administrative warrant to have the summarized cell phone data deanonymized and begin their investigation. There is nothing stopping them from taking that action even now. They have all the information they need. We are not law enforcement. It is up to them to do their jobs. As civilians, we cannot do more than what we have done.

We stand by everything we have ever said about our work product and ballot trafficking in Georgia. We reached out to the Georgia Governor, AG, GBI, Sec of State, and SEB in good faith. Time and again, they have shirked their responsibilities and broken their promises. This is their failure. And the orchestrated attack against us is just one more effort to cover up the truth of Georgia’s failed election processes.

*** It is also important to understand that in the geospatial analysis of cell phone data, researchers are working with unique device identifiers, typically International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), not cellphone numbers or personal information. When True the Vote was asked for name and contact information of the 242 identified devices, the SEB knew that was not the type of information we had. The device identifiers we do have had been provided to the GBI in 2021. That information has never changed. Only law enforcement can deanonymize this data. They have the authority to do so. Civilians do not.

• Love
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT