ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Louisville's handling of this???

Painter needn't have disclosed it outside the team, but he knows the medical conditions of each of his players, and he knew about Haas yet did nothing. And the rumor trail on campus (several women were sniping about this) made it an open secret.

As for Kendrick, you think he only lied about that? It was obvious he was covering up something much bigger, and Keady knew because he's the head coach.

See how easy it is to follow BG's warped "logic" down a rabbit hole?

UofL dumpster fire isn't about giving a kid a ride in the rain.

LOL!

This is comical.

So you are telling us one assistant did this in a vacuum and no one else knew? My that’s what I call a really involved and responsible HC/AD who knows nothing about what’s going on in recruiting....Really? Lol! ( think that’s what some of us would call “plausible deniability”). Lol! Oooooooookay.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m telling you. I’ve actually spoken to people in the know.

Like I said, people talk. They talk to roommates, friends, etc.You know as well as I do that there is a gossip trail. Stop being silly. Young men l8ke to brag.

It could have happened once and perhaps you view is plausible, but multiple times - no way. Also, if this was so alien to the UL culture, don't you think that the coach of the Track or Women's BB team would give Rick a warning that his assistsnt is out of control and he needed to do something? Your position means nobody anywhere said anything to anybody despite multiple people as witnesses or participants. That doesn't pass the laugh test.

The basketball team has an exclusive dormitory. The other coaches wouldn’t have known. Moreover, there were only a handful of players and recruits involved over a four year period.

The part you’re not getting is that the conspirator didn’t want the HC to know and took steps to make sure it didn’t happen. I realize it’s easy to pile on and accept the media narrative without actually either reading the NCAA report, which did not charge Pitino with lack of institutional control, or speaking with players as I did, but the fact is neither the AD or HC knew what was going on.

The basketball team has an exclusive dormitory. The other coaches wouldn’t have known. Moreover, there were only a handful of players and recruits involved over a four year period.

The part you’re not getting is that the conspirator didn’t want the HC to know and took steps to make sure it didn’t happen. I realize it’s easy to pile on and accept the media narrative without actually either reading the NCAA report, which did not charge Pitino with lack of institutional control, or speaking with players as I did, but the fact is neither the AD or HC knew what was going on.

It is their job to know. It is their job to put in place expectations so this would not happen.

Plausible deniability does not cut it.

Reactions: Purdue85
Howard, Slick knew what was going on with assistants. Had he not, he didn't deserve being HC.

Read the report. The NCAA did not find lack of institutional control, meaning, nobody interviewed, players, recruits, coaches, indicated he had knowledge of the hooker parties.

Read the report. The NCAA did not find lack of institutional control, meaning, nobody interviewed, players, recruits, coaches, indicated he had knowledge of the hooker parties.
The NCAA??? You mean the sham organization in Indy that just got played by the FBI?

If Slick isn't guilty, why is it that he hasn't filed a lawsuit yet, or if he has, why hasn't it been settled in his favor?

He's been known to stretch the rules, and maybe even break one or two. You know there's something with him when he wanted to become IU's coach and they turned him down and went with Kelvin Sampson.

Stop feeding the UL trolls. It is not worth the energy to type this stuff, nor the energy to read it. UL athletics has made itself into a national joke with the hookers, payments to players, and the way they ran Petrino out of town. Ugh! I don't bother with any of these guys and the rest of you Boilermakers shouldn't either.

The NCAA??? You mean the sham organization in Indy that just got played by the FBI?

If Slick isn't guilty, why is it that he hasn't filed a lawsuit yet, or if he has, why hasn't it been settled in his favor?

He's been known to stretch the rules, and maybe even break one or two. You know there's something with him when he wanted to become IU's coach and they turned him down and went with Kelvin Sampson.

I didn’t say he should not have been terminated. It did happen on his watch and as the CEO, he was responsible. We paid a heavy price for the scandal and some pretty good kids who had nothing to do with the prostitutes were affected. It’s a good, passionate fan base who has had nothing, and I mean nothing handed to it thanks to the blue politicians. The on campus facilities were paid for with private money thanks in no small part to Tom Jurich, former AD.

Time to turn the page and that’s what has happened. This will be my last post and I wish Purdue the best.

Ps...the Sampson comment is laughable.

Last edited:
I didn’t say he should not have been terminated. It did happen on his watch and as the CEO, he was responsible. We paid a heavy price for the scandal and some pretty good kids who had nothing to do with the prostitutes were affected. It’s a good, passionate fan base who has had nothing, and I mean nothing handed to it thanks to the blue politicians. The on campus facilities were paid for with private money thanks in no small part to Tom Jurich, former AD.

Time to turn the page and that’s what has happened. This will be my last post and I wish Purdue the best.

Ps...the Sampson comment is laughable.
Not trying to run you off. Enjoy the discussions.

ADVERTISEMENT