ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Louisville's handling of this???

I’ve actually seen the real numbers. The state, city, and university each kicked in more to re-finance the bonds. It is now on solid footing.

Last edited:
Actually I did reply. But just for clarification here, you believe you should be the one to determine what “a realistic look at the situation” is or is not? Curious don’t you think? Perhaps a wee bit self-grandizing? And again, it is Louisville fans coming to our site and lecturing us (catching on yet) on what you believe is correct, over reacting, or emotional, etc. Won’t they let you post on your own sports forums down there?

I know you replied. But it came up as blank on my screen. I was curious to see your thoughts but I assumed it was a board error.

My quote above was directed to the person who is apparently very upset at my choice of words.

I am clearly not the decider of what is realistic, but nevertheless can identify an unrealistic position. Like anyone claiming he Brohm is dying to leave Purdue and already signed a deal, or that the only reason he would go back to louisville is obligation.

That's fine though.
Between this take and the diatribe of distaste above (Thank you, but I am not at all in need of advice on being taken seriously in life) it's pretty clear you guys dont care for my POV, so I'll just duck out of your place.

Coincidentally my only real experience in west Lafayette would come this time of year. About a decade of living in chicago and driving to see the family for the holidays with west Lafayette at just the right spot to stop for food. Strange connection but simple fond memories with a girlfriend, then a wife...then eventually kids too...are aplenty for the fast food and quick sit downs close to 65. Man that icy wind could really whip through sometimes. I moved much farther south now though and I actually miss that late november chill.

Good luck to you guys, regardless of coach. And just to be suitably cliche, happy holidays.

Reactions: Frankie611
I know you replied. But it came up as blank on my screen. I was curious to see your thoughts but I assumed it was a board error.

My quote above was directed to the person who is apparently very upset at my choice of words.

I am clearly not the decider of what is realistic, but nevertheless can identify an unrealistic position. Like anyone claiming he Brohm is dying to leave Purdue and already signed a deal, or that the only reason he would go back to louisville is obligation.

That's fine though.
Between this take and the diatribe of distaste above (Thank you, but I am not at all in need of advice on being taken seriously in life) it's pretty clear you guys dont care for my POV, so I'll just duck out of your place.

Coincidentally my only real experience in west Lafayette would come this time of year. About a decade of living in chicago and driving to see the family for the holidays with west Lafayette at just the right spot to stop for food. Strange connection but simple fond memories with a girlfriend, then a wife...then eventually kids too...are aplenty for the fast food and quick sit downs close to 65. Man that icy wind could really whip through sometimes. I moved much farther south now though and I actually miss that late november chill.

Good luck to you guys, regardless of coach. And just to be suitably cliche, happy holidays.

you folks just can't resist being @ssholes.

Unreal.

I guess it's no wonder the UofL culture is what it is.

That's fine though.

Actually we usually enjoy opponents’ friendly visits to discuss basketball or football with us. And I understand you may question why the rest of the country doesn’t see your Athletic Program the same way you do. We don’t have to agree on that, but I would never consider coming to another teams forums and presume to take the attitude your fans do...(Oh, and there are places where telling a woman poster that her posts are emotional and irrational while yours are “reasoned” might be considered fairly sexist....but that’s just mentioned in good fun..wink!)

Reactions: Purdue85
Actually we usually enjoy opponents’ friendly visits to discuss basketball or football with us. And I understand you may question why the rest of the country doesn’t see your Athletic Program the same way you do. We don’t have to agree on that, but I would never consider coming to another teams forums and presume to take the attitude your fans do...(Oh, and there are places where telling a woman poster that her posts are emotional and irrational while yours are “reasoned” might be considered fairly sexist....but that’s just mentioned in good fun..wink!)

you're wasting keystrokes.

I had not noted your gender, that was not intentional. Nevertheless it was not the most considerate approach in retrospect, and I apologize.

You know,for years I always used to pull for Louisville over KU when they played their instate rivalry games. Just goes to show I’m never too old to learn something ne
I had not noted your gender, that was not intentional. Nevertheless it was not the most considerate approach in retrospect, and I apologize.

Really not a gender problem... I thought I might lighten the mood...But thank you.

No, I'm making my point. It wasn't just a few people, it was a culture. A culture doesn't change overnight, and you're not changing any minds here.

The "culture" @ Louisville athletics includes 21 consecutive semesters of the basketball team averaging 3.0 GPA's or higher, during which time an Oxford Scholar and 3 MA's were earned. The football team under Strong and Petrino graduated 94 of 97 recruits. In football Louisville's APR was perfect twice in recent years with only Stanford doing as well over a 5 year period.

Under Jurich, the push to raise the academics was entertained because of the urge to upgrade conference affiliation - which occurred when UofL was invited to the ACC. It was implemented in Pitino's first year. Currently 7 UofL athletic programs have perfect APR's and the academic rating in the conference places Louisville at 6th of the 15 member teams. There has been a consistent number of Academic All Americans playing for Louisville.

The irony of the basketball scandal is that Pitino was utterly clean. He did not collect Top 10 players. The team that won the Title was composed of 1 2 Star (Russ Smith), 1 5 star (Blackshear) and all the rest 3 or 4 star players. He developed teams. He was a larger than life figure and he wrote books and was cheeky, which people tend to not like. But his teams were universally good kids and his style was terrific.

Petrino is a different story, lol. He has personality flaws but he earned respect in his first tenure and got the chance to try it again - offered by his friend. It was probably a step too far by Jurich, but it gave a guy a second chance who may not have deserved one. Petrino's largesse of donating big money to the community, however, was pretty awesome.

There are lots of fish in the sea - I'm not sure we could not find a very awesome coach in one of the up and comers who form the next generation of coaches - we certainly have the money. The huge corporate base in a pro-sized city who treats its college like the local pro team and whose alumni stick around guarantees some level of assumed swag, as well as does the history of Louisville as a sports town.

I hope we get Jeff, but it is not the be-all and end-all.

The "culture" @ Louisville athletics includes 21 consecutive semesters of the basketball team averaging 3.0 GPA's or higher, during which time an Oxford Scholar and 3 MA's were earned. The football team under Strong and Petrino graduated 94 of 97 recruits. In football Louisville's APR was perfect twice in recent years with only Stanford doing as well over a 5 year period.

Under Jurich, the push to raise the academics was entertained because of the urge to upgrade conference affiliation - which occurred when UofL was invited to the ACC. It was implemented in Pitino's first year. Currently 7 UofL athletic programs have perfect APR's and the academic rating in the conference places Louisville at 6th of the 15 member teams. There has been a consistent number of Academic All Americans playing for Louisville.

The irony of the basketball scandal is that Pitino was utterly clean. He did not collect Top 10 players. The team that won the Title was composed of 1 2 Star (Russ Smith), 1 5 star (Blackshear) and all the rest 3 or 4 star players. He developed teams. He was a larger than life figure and he wrote books and was cheeky, which people tend to not like. But his teams were universally good kids and his style was terrific.

Petrino is a different story, lol. He has personality flaws but he earned respect in his first tenure and got the chance to try it again - offered by his friend. It was probably a step too far by Jurich, but it gave a guy a second chance who may not have deserved one. Petrino's largesse of donating big money to the community, however, was pretty awesome.

There are lots of fish in the sea - I'm not sure we could not find a very awesome coach in one of the up and comers who form the next generation of coaches - we certainly have the money. The huge corporate base in a pro-sized city who treats its college like the local pro team and whose alumni stick around guarantees some level of assumed swag, as well as does the history of Louisville as a sports town.

I would hope your athletes could graduate with handpicked courses from the 180th best school in the country.

What are they doing now? Give us a couple examples of Louisville grads doing something positive.

Reactions: WildcatofNati

There you all go again..defending a man who was caught screwing women ( not his wife) on barroom tables, hiring prostitutes to entertain high school kids making official visits, and trying to buy recruits with illegal shoe monies that involved the FBI getting involved.... And ya’ll aren’t even slightly embarrassed by it? Really? Absolutely incomprehensible....

I would hope your athletes could graduate with handpicked courses from the 180th best school in the country.

What are they doing now? Give us a couple examples of Louisville grads doing something positive.

Yeah, well, a couple of your coaches who run your program - there's a couple.

Otherwise, no thanks. Nerds arguing on Friday night about academics shows the fallacy of the argument itself. The fact that you resist simple facts is enough. You won't look them up to verify them - you just need 2 minutes of smug satisfaction for yourself to wank over. I should have known I would waste 15 minutes dealing here.

Even if the school offered simple non-Purdue quality classes, the very fact of staying and graduating says at least they - if not their profs - took it seriously. Funny stuff. Take the win, bubba.

There you all go again..defending a man who was caught screwing women ( not his wife) on barroom tables, hiring prostitutes to entertain high school kids making official visits, and trying to buy recruits with illegal shoe monies that involved the FBI getting involved.... And ya’ll aren’t even slightly embarrassed by it? Really? Absolutely incomprehensible....

Ha ha. Wow, you sure know us good,gal!!

Every Louisville fan loved the Pitino and Petrino hire when it happened. That's really all we need to know about them but their voracious defending that only a couple of folks knew about it tells us even more. I can only imagine the moral gymnastics they must go through to defend Petrino on Saturday and then go to church on Sunday.

At least we all go to bed knowing we are alums of a world class university with priorities in order.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
I will try to address some of your points:
1. The Leaks: Surely you are not going to try and convince us the leaks are coming from Purdue fans or our Athletic Dept. Dakich simply said he had it on good LOUISVILLE sources CJB was gone... not Purdue, or even any other school in the B1G but Louisville, and that they had called him! ( perhaps wanting him to put it out there? You think?? ). But the first press Conference your AD gave was to come out and publicly state Brohm was your first choice for a new Coach. What kind of professional administrator has no idea of the media, recruiting etc ramifications that kind of statement causes? I can only conclude he meant to put Brohm on the hot seat intentionally as it might be for “ the greater good” or else the guy is stupid! If you can’t trust your new boss before you are even hired not to screw you over, maybe you better think twice about what you might be contemplating.
2. Taunting you ask about? Well, we can’t even escape to our premium board without being hounded by Louisville fans... and hearing why Louisville is so much better than Purdue...Note I did not say I read those comments haunting your sports forums but rather on ours....You all have infested our Boards since day one with that message. If you feel that is an unfair judgement of your fans on our forums please take the time to reread all their contributions here.
3. The announcement to fire Petrino was not meant to put pressure on Brohm? Really? So why mention anyone, let alone specifically Brohm as your first choice in the same press conference? It simply defies logic let alone professionalism. I hired many people in my day and not once did I run to their current boss or announce it publicly to the media that’s what I was trying to do.
4. Brohm wasn’t speaking to the fans when he had to finally come out and speak to his players and recruits last night....It’s not fans that have done such an unprofessional job in your current program with this fiasco. To you, should he come to Louisville at any cost to the Coach himself or the players and recruits he has at Purdue is meaningless, I understand that. But this is a man of character who should be allowed to make his decisions in the quiet and privacy of his home... not publicly. Louisville obviously has no respect for that since it continues to ignores his wishes.
5. As for my personal statements about the Louisville Athletic Department: The University of Louisville and its fans had ZERO issues with your married Basketball Coach screwing women other than his wife on bar room tables in Louisville...just closed their eyes to the issue. You all had no problem with your Athletic Department hiring hookers for high school recruits whose parents had trusted you to look after their sons during Official visits...just closed your eyes and pretended it didn’t happen; and you all had no problem with paying recruits money to commit to your school until the FBI started investigating criminal actions and UofL finally went running scared they might be facing prison time instead of just the NCAA. This is not my claim I am making....Its facts the whole country has been forced to watch unfold in the national news for years now whether we wanted to or not. If you all think getting rid of a Coach and AD ONLY is going to change the current culture of an Athletic Program that immersed in cheating and muck, good luck with that.
6. As for my being angry, you are absolutely correct. I don’t want to lose Coach Brohm but if that’s his choice so be it- Makes me incredibly sad but it doesn’t make me angry. I just hope he goes somewhere other than Louisville. I am angry because I can’t come on a Purdue forum and not be inundated by Louisville fans wanting to trash us and feel superior. It’s just really poor taste especially with the recent history of UofL Athletics. But I tell you what, if I should EVER venture to Louisville’s fan boards with the postings and attitude you all have brought here to GBI then I deserve what I get, okay? Wait! I do have to apologize. I just thought of something else that did make me angry. It was the article written by your Rivals guru asking if Brohm comes to Louisville who else of our players and recruits should you all steal...that did invoke somewhat an emotional response but I’m sure I am over reacting...

Now, that’s some of the reasons I have no respect for Louisville’s Athletic Department or their fans, at least the ones trolling our Boards. Do you need more?

The “hookers” were bought by a lone idiot assistant coach, Andre McGee. The HC or AD knew nothing about it. Should they have? That’s another discussion.

Pitino also didn’t know about the Adidas attempt to pay a prospective recruit. He was exonerated by the FBI and now the university will have to pony up a very large severance for firing without cause.

Just points for clarification.

The “hookers” were bought by a lone idiot assistant coach, Andre McGee. The HC or AD knew nothing about it. Should they have? That’s another discussion.

Pitino also didn’t know about the Adidas attempt to pay a prospective recruit. He was exonerated by the FBI and now the university will have to pony up a very large severance for firing without cause.

1) assistant coaches represent the athletic department
2) sane people are not buying Pitino's plausible deniability.

All the comments on the academics are fine, and that's what should happen, and that shouldn't be noteworthy.

You're skipping a lot of "culture" in an effort to sanitize your program, which I get. But, as I wrote to another UofL fan, it's not likely you're going to convince people here.

There have been too many details seep out. Neutral observers calling for the death penalty. Key people fired. Millions paid out.

You're making excuses.

The buck stops with the people in charge. When that happens, my friend, that is the culture you have to have. That's not what existed (exists?) at UofL.

Yeah, well, a couple of your coaches who run your program - there's a couple.

Otherwise, no thanks. Nerds arguing on Friday night about academics shows the fallacy of the argument itself. The fact that you resist simple facts is enough. You won't look them up to verify them - you just need 2 minutes of smug satisfaction for yourself to wank over. I should have known I would waste 15 minutes dealing here.

Even if the school offered simple non-Purdue quality classes, the very fact of staying and graduating says at least they - if not their profs - took it seriously. Funny stuff. Take the win, bubba.

1) assistant coaches represent the athletic department
2) sane people are not buying Pitino's plausible deniability.

Point taken, but consider this; did we need third rate hookers to bring in recruits, given all of the advantages of the program?

I spoke with players who didn’t know what was going on. Each said Pitino went ballistic when he found out.

At this point, it’s moot since he’s gone and there are new players in the administration and athletic department, not to mention Coach Mack.

Last edited:
It is absurd to think that the story of the hookers was not spread quickly among the team as well as the other teams. People talk, especially young people. Pitino and other coaches would have heard in short order. Even if Pitino did not hear from his team, he would have been warned by other teams' coaches. To pretend otherwise is foolish and insulting the intelligence of readers here.

If Pitino was appalled by the assistant's behavior he would have fired him asap.

You are selling a bill of goods. It is true that I was born at night but it was not last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purdue85

So you are telling us one assistant did this in a vacuum and no one else knew? My that’s what I call a really involved and responsible HC/AD who knows nothing about what’s going on in recruiting....Really? Lol! ( think that’s what some of us would call “plausible deniability”). Lol! Oooooooookay.

I'm in the camp of nobody knows what the hell is truly going on.

But has anyone thought about the way Louisville has handled this situation? It can't make him happy that he has to answer to these rumors and possibly the season being sabotaged.

UL handled it poorly. Firing their most winning-est veteran coach.....for having ONE bad season. Not giving him a chance to correct the situation. Sends a great message to potential coaching candidates: 'don't you dare have a losing season'.

I looked at the UL records over the past 20 years. Very impressive. Yet one interesting thing stood out. UL's records noticeably went down after they joined the ACC. Before that, UL enjoyed 10-plus win seasons in Conference USA and the Big East but now they are struggling in the ACC. Why? Simply put, Conference USA and Big East were not football conferences, while the ACC is. There is more parity and competition between schools in the ACC than there ever was in C-USA and Big-E.

Its not Petrino's fault that Louisville is no longer the big fish in a little pond as they were before joining the ACC. It isn't Petrino's fault that there is more parity and competition in the ACC as compared to C-USA and Big-E. And they rewarded Petrino with a sudden pink slip for this reality. For UL to assume they could waltz in a much larger league and continue to have 10 to 12 win seasons is laughable.

So yes, they handled this situation poorly.

There will be no “death penalty.” If would create an economic disaster for the city. The NCAA hasn’t done it since SMU and that was a mistake. The University cleaned house. Nobody associated with the scandals are around and the new President is very much focused on academics first (I’ve met her...very impressive lady).

Focused on academics first but is about to sink Louisville millions of dollars in dead money? The football coach is going to be a huge setback. You can say it’s coming from doners and won’t come out of the budget, but it is still dead money that could be going to the education portion of the school. Now, their basketball coach is suing that he wasn’t fired for cause and is owed millions. On top of that, they just paid a buyout for Mack and are willing to cough up another 4 million for Brohm. Louisville is embarrassingly low in terms of the education they offer and they have just hog tied all their big doners to sports. Nothing is changing.

Let’s take a look at Mack. Why would he go to Louisville and leave his sweet gig at Xavier? Well, he immediately walked into five star players and the FBI invest tied a former high profile recruit of his to taking money. Louisville just replaced a cheater with a cheater! How is that fixing anything?

I’ll buy that getting Brohm would be good for turning around the football program. He is a very talented coach and he isn’t dirty. He also gets character guys. But you can’t mop up all that stink in a span of one year, not to mention the talent/contusion the football team is just as bad as Purdue was with Hazell. Fortunately for Brohm, he showed he could do it at the power conference level and the recruits he could potentially bring would be far better than when he was at WKU. He very well could do it, but it would be at least a two year process to get them where Purdue is right now with the current ‘19 class. He said Louisville wasn’t his dream job, and it is well known he is looking at the NFL as a dream job.

Lastly, the football program just paid a stupid amount of money to fire their best coach for one sub .500 season. That... is a dumpster fire. The big money doners run that program (don’t believe me? Look at their last two coaches). Why would anybody willingly go there? Purdue doesn’t have any of those problems and have brand new facilities and have given Brohm and the football team the money to compete. Conversely, as well as MBob did with Brohm, I think he would make another good hire and continue to invest. MBob would much rather keep Brohm and if Brohm can weather this storm, he just removed the ONLY negative recruiting tactic against him. Staying at Purdue through this helps his recruiting brand tremendously. As a pure business decision, it’s a no brainer. Purdue, right now is a better job.

It is absurd to think that the story of the hookers was not spread quickly among the team as well as the other teams. People talk, especially young people. Pitino and other coaches would have heard in short order. Even if Pitino did not hear from his team, he would have been warned by other teams' coaches. To pretend otherwise is foolish and insulting the intelligence of readers here.

If Pitino was appalled by the assistant's behavior he would have fired him asap.

You are selling a bill of goods. It is true that I was born at night but it was not last night.

Well, think of it like this;

If you know your coach would go ballistic, wouldn’t you do all you could to hide it?

That’s what happened. There were a handful of strip shows over a four year period. Two or three a year and yes, McGee got them in/out without the HC knowing. The HC trusted him implicitly. If you’d ever met McGee, you’d think he was the last person to do something that stupid. Came from a good family, well spoken, but an idiot.

Good luck this season.

So you are telling us one assistant did this in a vacuum and no one else knew? My that’s what I call a really involved and responsible HC/AD who knows nothing about what’s going on in recruiting....Really? Lol! ( think that’s what some of us would call “plausible deniability”). Lol! Oooooooookay.
Keady knew what Kendrick was doing, right? And Painter knew that Haas was running around campus spreading STD's, right? Easy to play this game and assign responsibility. Can't have it both ways, BG, unless you want to admit you're a hypocrite.

Keady knew what Kendrick was doing, right? And Painter knew that Haas was running around campus spreading STD's, right? Easy to play this game and assign responsibility. Can't have it both ways, BG, unless you want to admit you're a hypocrite.
Seriously, you’re comparing that to UL’s dumpster fire? Who’s being hypocritical here? HINT: It’s not BG or Purdue fans.

Well, think of it like this;

If you know your coach would go ballistic, wouldn’t you do all you could to hide it?

That’s what happened. There were a handful of strip shows over a four year period. Two or three a year and yes, McGee got them in/out without the HC knowing. The HC trusted him implicitly. If you’d ever met McGee, you’d think he was the last person to do something that stupid. Came from a good family, well spoken, but an idiot.

Good luck this season.

Like I said, people talk. They talk to roommates, friends, etc.You know as well as I do that there is a gossip trail. Stop being silly. Young men l8ke to brag.

It could have happened once and perhaps you view is plausible, but multiple times - no way. Also, if this was so alien to the UL culture, don't you think that the coach of the Track or Women's BB team would give Rick a warning that his assistsnt is out of control and he needed to do something? Your position means nobody anywhere said anything to anybody despite multiple people as witnesses or participants. That doesn't pass the laugh test.

Seriously, you’re comparing that to UL’s dumpster fire? Who’s being hypocritical here? HINT: It’s not BG or Purdue fans.
No, you need to read better. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of BG claiming that coaches know everything that goes on in their programs. It's a lousy argument borne of laziness and ignorance. If Pitino knew, Keady and Painter clearly knew, too.

Like I said, people talk. They talk to roommates, friends, etc.You know as well as I do that there is a gossip trail. Stop being silly. Young men l8ke to brag.

It could have happened once and perhaps you view is plausible, but multiple times - no way. Also, if this was so alien to the UL culture, don't you think that the coach of the Track or Women's BB team would give Rick a warning that his assistsnt is out of control and he needed to do something? Your position means nobody anywhere said anything to anybody despite multiple people as witnesses or participants. That doesn't pass the laugh test.
Exactly, Painter knew all about Haas running around campus spreading STD's. He was one of those young men who liked to brag, and the gossip trail was well known. To suggest otherwise doesn't pass the laugh test (whatever that is).

First of all, iirc properly, Kendrick saw someone that he knew standing for a bus in the rain and gave him a ride to a hotel. Unfortunately he then lied about it. If Kendrick was alone, why would Keady lie? He was not there and why would it be mentioned? It is not as if doing that is a bad thing. I will admit to giving someone that I knew in a similar situation. It's called doing a good deed. The idea that you couldn't give someone a ride in bad weather is dumb.

As for Haas, what about HIPPA laws? I can understand a coach having access to health/injury info that affects a player's ability in a game or practice. That is relevant. However, an STD does not fall into that category. I do not pretend to know the minutia of HIPPA but I do know they are strict. It is not unreasonable that Painter didn't know. I know what it is like trying to get health info about family members and MP was not a family member.

I do not know whether Painter knew what and when prior to the public in general. But I can easily envision a scenario where he was not informed about Haas.

Last edited:
Exactly, Painter knew all about Haas running around campus spreading STD's. He was one of those young men who liked to brag, and the gossip trail was well known. To suggest otherwise doesn't pass the laugh test (whatever that is).

That presumes that you would tell your friends that you had an STD. Everyone that I know would be embarrassed by that. If it was me, I would keep that quiet. However, having sex is not something most hetero young males are ashamed of. Most are rather proud of it. So there is a big difference.

First of all, iirc properly, Kendrick saw someone that he knew standing for a bus in the rain and gave him a ride to a hotel. Unfortunately he then lied about it. If Kendrick was alone, why would Keady lie? He was not there and why would it be mentioned? It is not as if doing that is a bad thing. I will admit to giving someone that I knew in a similar situation. It's called doing a good deed. The idea that you couldn't give someone a ride in bad weather is dumb.

As for Haas, what about HIPPA laws? I can understand a coach having access to health/injury info that affects a player's ability in a game or practice. That is relevant. However, an STD does not fall into that category. I do not pretend to know the minutia of HIPPA but I do know they are strict. It is not unreasonable that Painter didn't know. I know what it is like trying to get health info about family members and MP was not a family member.

I do not know whether Painter knew what and when prior to the public in general. But I can easily envision a scenario where he was not informed about Haas.
Painter needn't have disclosed it outside the team, but he knows the medical conditions of each of his players, and he knew about Haas yet did nothing. And the rumor trail on campus (several women were sniping about this) made it an open secret.

As for Kendrick, you think he only lied about that? It was obvious he was covering up something much bigger, and Keady knew because he's the head coach.

See how easy it is to follow BG's warped "logic" down a rabbit hole?

First, you left out the details that the girl accusing Haas came out and said she made it all up.....lol! Just one of those details that doesn’t happen in Louisville and your issues much so I understand your confusion.

Most Universities expect the guy in charge to at least follow where the $$$$ goes in their budget. Kind of a basic responsibility for the one in charge. As for Kendrick, somehow a guy giving a ride to a recruit versus buying hookers and paying thousands under the table to recruits and their families seem different in my book. How about you?

I do know this: HIPPA rules require that sharing medical info among heath care professionals is on "..a need to know.." basis. The rules for those outsiders is even higher. So why would you assume Painter had access to the info? Again, that is not something that would affect Haas' ability to play basketball. A pulled muscle, yes; a sprain, yes; but herpes not really. Like I posted, I am not a HIPPA rules maven but I can see why Painter might not have had the info.

First, you left out the details that the girl accusing Haas came out and said she made it all up.....lol! Just one of those details that doesn’t happen in Louisville and your issues much so I understand your confusion.

Most Universities expect the guy in charge to at least follow where the $$$$ goes in their budget. Kind of a basic responsibility for the one in charge. As for Kendrick, somehow a guy giving a ride to a recruit versus buying hookers and paying thousands under the table to recruits and their families seem different in my book. How about you?
You need to read the text messages from Haas to the young lady. Those weren't made up and it confirms that you lack an understanding of the facts. It was a known situation and Painter obviously knew and concealed it so LH could play.

As for Pitino, do you really think there was a line item in the budget for that sort of activity? Are you really that ignorant? And since you you just admitted you also don't know the facts of Bowen's situation, the money in that instance came from Addidas, not UofL. And Kendrick did more than offer a ride and lie about it, and Keady had to have known, since he was the coach.

Your book needs considerable work of you want to participate in this discussion and hope to have any credibility whatsoever. So far, you've only acknowledged your hypocrisy.

Tell me, is the AD that hired them still at Louisville? How about the two coaches themselves? How about the president? Hell, what about the BOT that brought them in? No, they were all replaced you say?

Yeah, take that "dumpster fire" propaganda somewhere else. I'm not buying that load of hot garbage.

Hells bells, dude. . . the whole thing was blowing up around them. Don't make it sound like some wave of conscience descended upon the UofL leadership.

That's moronic.

Kendrick gave a kid a ride in the rain.

And you're equating Haas, a player, Haas' sex life with the culture at UofL??

LOL! You're going to strain something with that reach.

That's just dumb as h*ll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT