ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Penn State: Predictions & Game Thread

They escape, but they always have trouble playing in that arena against a team that always plays out of their mind against them. I actually see it as an advantage for PSU to have almost zero attendance. It’s so dead in there, the visiting teams just aren’t used to a quiet arena.

get out of there before they call more fouls

hightower.jpg

She been texting for several years... And I always instantly answer. For two years she complained about me not answering and I thought it was just her age forgetting. I finally figured out she had somehow blocked me....lol! Had my brother fix it for her.

Got in front of a tv with about 4 minutes left. Was wondering how we had given up so many pts when i saw they were shooting their 34th and 35th FT. So i knew it had been a mess. Surprised we were still leading. Yes we got away with one. I'll take it.

I think the line is somewhat based upon the belief that we will be emotionally wrung out from the MSU win. That and we have not played well there recently.

I'm going with a low scoring game. 69-59 Boilers
...and that is why I NEVER bet money on games.

I hate playing at Penn State. Way to tough out a win guys. We gave up way too many offensive boards but Trevion being in foul trouble didn't help because Haarms and Boudreaux are not rebounders. Also, Edwards was on for a while but it didn't help that he was forcing it when PSU went on their run. Got to give it up to Nojel. Great from the line again. With him hitting now he needs to drive and draw fouls. Will give another dynamic to this offense. Boiler Up!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT