ADVERTISEMENT

NC State Site

I think NC State is the toast of men’s basketball, college and pro right now. Dumb fans on a message board won’t change that. Everyone loves Cinderella. But will the shoe fit Saturday night? Stay tuned.

SIAP: they are definitely confident. Some so-called Purdue fans talking crap making our fanbase look awful. Good read especially if you’re looking to injest more content. I am too lazy to create an account but if you do, be nice and help lift up our image.

I don’t think so. After listening to three straight fan bases talk smack after they lost, I went there thinking the fans would be like us. They were, except for two guys. Me starting with them led to others starting with me and that’s what it became. I’ve maintained that they have a nice team I just think purdue can win. The smack talk was with packerbear and oracle and how they think, not with nc state.

They’re already pre blaming the refs

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Do Dah Day
what i am girls gifs GIF by Girls on HBO

Throw them in the shallow water before it gets too, deep. Beat state!

I don’t think so. After listening to three straight fan bases talk smack after they lost, I went there thinking the fans would be like us. They were, except for two guys. Me starting with them led to others starting with me and that’s what it became. I’ve maintained that they have a nice team I just think purdue can win. The smack talk was with packerbear and oracle and how they think, not with nc state.

They’re already pre blaming the refs
As we know other places have talked about the refs. We know that different people can be influenced more than some and there will be three. We know for certain that some judges are activist in their rulings. That has to also play in the mind of some of the refs on some rules and some places. We want to believe it has been diminished this far in the tourney...and it probably has been "diminished" to some extent.

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT