ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Florida State (Game Thread - 2022 Big Ten/ACC Challenge)

Good business trip
trip-cat.gif

This is a preview of some of the conference games coming up - meat grinder and hope the sausage works.
Officials were horrible. Can think of two continuation baskets. Espn sucks. Great game for the players and coaches. Lots of teaching moments and still won. Just prior to the FT trips Matt takes out Zach to cover the 3 and then puts him in for O and then puts 5 ball handlers and FT shooters in at the end

Officials were horrible. Can think of two continuation baskets. Espn sucks. Great game for the players and coaches. Lots of teaching moments and still won. Just prior to the FT trips Matt takes out Zach to cover the 3 and then puts him in for O and then puts 5 ball handlers and FT shooters in at the end

Jenkins, Smith, Morton, Newman, Loyer was it? Thought I saw Mason Gillis too a couple of times.

Still some work to do, but they look more adept at handling late game press - we shall see.......because they'll get tested with it.

Normally I try to give unsung hero's more love in post game comment wraps but tonight all my love goes to our super star MVP Zach Edey. Edey has been the MVP since the 2nd game of the season. Without him tonight, probably don't come away with the win. He has been soooo good with his decision making starting from the 2nd game of the season. He is playing at a 1st team All American level right now. Defensively and offensively.

Normally I try to give unsung hero's more love in post game comment wraps but tonight all my love goes to our super star MVP Zach Edey. Edey has been the MVP since the 2nd game of the season. Without him tonight, probably don't come away with the win. He has been soooo good with his decision making starting from the 2nd game of the season. He is playing at a 1st team All American level right now. Defensively and offensively.
he has really improved this yr, other yrs when he shot he'd just throw it at the basket, this yr has a nice touch inc FT's

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT