ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Oregon State MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Soft and slow is a bad combo for defense. What a joke! Walters and company have no clue. Any team with a pulse can score 40 on this defense. Offense is nonexistent. You can’t keep coach after 1-11 season.

And to think 9 months ago I was harassed for stating that I did not plan to renew my season tickets after 28 seasons because I had absolutely no faith in the coaching staff. Yes, I actually stated this to the John Purdue Club rep who called me as the renewal deadline approached. My comment was met with deafening silence. I predicted then than the Walters supporters would change their tune quickly and was laughed at, Now, I am not convinced that he will make it through the season and if he does he will have to fire the whole staff and start over. A sad state of affairs for Boilermaker Football.
when they go to Columbus maybe they could see if Chip would have any interest

If we’re going to get our butt kicked, at least I get to watch a Pro Style system that puts the QB under center….

Now, where’s everyone who said that Oregon St would be an easy win..?
Men against girls and it will only get worse. We wouldn’t even be competitive in FCS. We lost and will continue to lose the portal battle. These transfers suck along with lousy coaching. I want to say the defense quit but I think they are just weak and not D1 talent.

And to think 9 months ago I was harassed for stating that I did not plan to renew my season tickets after 28 seasons because I had absolutely no faith in the coaching staff. Yes, I actually stated this to the John Purdue Club rep who called me as the renewal deadline approached. My comment was met with deafening silence. I predicted then than the Walters supporters would change their tune quickly and was laughed at, Now, I am not convinced that he will make it through the season and if he does he will have to fire the whole staff and start over. A sad state of affairs for Boilermaker Football.
JPC is a bureaucratic elitist group that pisses on the people that support them. They have been more of an anchor on fans than a supportive influence.

I see literally no point to watching another game this season. Maybe if at some point they end up playing well in a game I don't expect them to I will tune in to watch them again the following week. I think the next several weeks are going to be close to the Notre Dame game. I'll find something more enjoyable to do.

I see literally no point to watching another game this season. Maybe if at some point they end up playing well in a game I don't expect them to I will tune in to watch them again the following week. I think the next several weeks are going to be close to the Notre Dame game. I'll find something more enjoyable to do.
Northwestern. Everything else on our schedule has the potential to be ugly…

JPC is a bureaucratic elitist group that pisses on the people that support them. They have been more of an anchor on fans than a supportive influence.
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with my post. The caller was a JPC rep. not because I have given the university money but rather with a plan to get money from me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT