ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions......

Purdue did exactly what average teams do tonight. The only difference between your guy and PJ is an upperclassman qb and an upperclassmen team. This is exactly what is you see from a 6-6 type team. Glad Purdue is competitive again. Keep thinking Brohm is still a slam dunk over Fleck.
Brohm is a real coach, not a cheerleader and sloganeer.

Reactions: thewildcat2011
I’m here you subway alumn turd.
Congrats to NW. You sir, I cannot stand.

“Subway alum?” Please. I attended literally every home game in my lifetime before I started playing in high school, knew I wasn’t athletic enough to hang at the D1 level so got a top-flight degree while playing D3, then gave up much more lucrative job opportunities to work for the NU program out of college.

I’m looking forward to PJ and his band of freshman and sophomores humbling Brohm and the Boilers later this year. Seriously though, good luck until then.

“Subway alum?” Please. I attended literally every home game in my lifetime before I started playing in high school, knew I wasn’t athletic enough to hang at the D1 level so got a top-flight degree while playing D3, then gave up much more lucrative job opportunities to work for the NU program out of college.
Umm. I’m sorry. Where did you go to school?

I wouldn't bother...he can't even google enough to know that there's no subway to go out to Evanston.

It is amazing how many journalism majors seem to be free tonight.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
I’m looking forward to PJ and his band of freshman and sophomores humbling Brohm and the Boilers later this year. Seriously though, good luck until then.
'Lil PJ sucks. I'm so glad Purdue has Brohm. PJ took a 9-4 bowl team and made them into a 5-7 stay-at-home team. Now he's run a bunch of QBs off the team and has to start a true FR walk-on. Brilliant. What it is this year? Year O - redux? Year 1?

Reactions: thewildcat2011
You should call in to his show this week and recommend he coaches his vets better discipline. That was a bowl game altering loss tonight.
Brohm knows how to get to and win bowl games. His teams are 4-0. How did the Gophers do last year? Oh yeah, they sat at home.

'Lil PJ sucks. I'm so glad Purdue has Brohm. PJ took a 9-4 bowl team and made them into a 5-7 stay-at-home team. Now he's run a bunch of QBs off the team and has to start a true FR walk-on. Brilliant. What it is this year? Year O - redux? Year 1?

Of course you are. That’s all correct except for the part where PJ lost most of his players including his QB that season to graduation before he was named HC. You call that a rebuild. His qb last season isn’t even on the team any longer as he transferred to a non P5 in TN. Stop posting like an emotionally charged teenage girl. I’m glad Purdue doesn’t appear to be the floor mat of the West any more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT