ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions......

I think the important thing to recognize here is that the myth that NU has no fans outside of their alums is shattered. I'm actually encouraged now that even opposing fans refer to our subway alumni. $250M facilities, subway alumni, Hunter Johnson leading our scout team - I guess we really have arrived.
I wouldn't go that far. Win a BIG West title and be in contention every year, and then NW fans can say they've arrived.

Good posts.
And read my post again. My post literally reads almost exactly as the game happened with the exception of the final 4 minutes with NU's ability to hold the ball and Neal having a poor decision.

I believe a few of the NU fans were clamoring how Moore wouldn't be a factor and that a 175 pound WR wouldn't be a factor.

A lifelong fan whose parents both went to NU, including my dad who played in the “dark ages.” I was (unfortunately) brought up as a NU football addict.

And, for what it’s worth, wasn’t nearly athletic enough to even walk on at NU so played D3 ball and made VP at a bank before turning 30. So the whole “well you still live in your parents’ basement” angle ain’t really gonna fly.

Dude, nearly everyone has a VP title at a bank. Get over yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT