ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions......

Of course you are. That’s all correct except for the part where PJ lost most of his players including his QB that season to graduation before he was named HC. You call that a rebuild. His qb last season isn’t even on the team any longer as he transferred to a non P5 in TN. Stop posting like an emotionally charged teenage girl. I’m glad Purdue doesn’t appear to be the floor mat of the West any more.
My God now we have Minny folks here?

Of course you are. That’s all correct except for the part where PJ lost most of his players including his QB that season to graduation before he was named HC. You call that a rebuild. His qb last season isn’t even on the team any longer as he transferred to a non P5 in TN. Stop posting like an emotionally charged teenage girl. I’m glad Purdue doesn’t appear to be the floor mat of the West any more.
What do you think "run off" means? Demry Croft left because he didn't like the offense and PJ brought in a "savior" JUCO player who transferred out in the summer after joining the team in the spring. WTF is that? PJ told him he wouldn't be the starter necessarily even though he was returning as a part-time starter last year. The JUCO saw what a trainwreck of a program PJ has. Lots of slogans and social engineering and not lots of football schemes. Even PJ admits he's not a good Xs and Os guy.

Excuses and fringe bowl status no longer move the needle here. We’re most likely looking at another 6-7 win season before things get serious but we’re used to it. Good luck this year.
Congrats on your beat down of one of the worst teams in college FB tonight. MN will win 2 BIG games at most this season. 5-7 or worse with your FR QB. If you couldn't qualify for a bowl last season, you won't qualify this season. Your talent level is lower than last season (Year 0). What are your excuses going to be this year?

I don’t. Just an MBA. Do you want to compare average salaries between our schools compared to tuition? That would be fun.
Seems like a strange metric. Like, you're ready to concede that NU grads make more and are ready to counter it with lower cost. It's like "yeah my thing isn't as nice, but I paid less!" Well, yeah, that's kinda how it works.

Congratulations on your ranking on an academic course not even offered by my alma mater. Guess you can’t win the games you don’t play... though we could also take engineering courses at Harvey Mudd. Check the rankings on that one while you’re at it.
It is impressive how you’re leveraging your journalism degree on public message boards. Shouldn’t you be offering us a deal on copper wristbands?

Congratulations on your ranking on an academic course not even offered by my alma mater. Guess you can’t win the games you don’t play... though we could also take engineering courses at Harvey Mudd. Check the rankings on that one while you’re at it.
Could you please stop embarrassing us NU fans? Purdue is a good school. Knock it off! Be a good sport.

Dude, stop embarrassing us NU fans with your pompous attitude. Purdue is a damn good school and a lot better than NU in many many things on the undergraduate level. Knock off your unwarranted attacks and be a good sport.
I didn't bring any of this up or attack anything...I'm genuinely saying that it's cool. I have no interest in getting in this pissing match...

Why are you convinced that I have a journalism degree?
Never heard of your school but after looking it up I'd guess Econ or poly sci. Looks like it's hard to get into and well respected for what's offered.

As a bonus Robin Williams was an alumni.

Dude, stop embarrassing us NU fans with your pompous attitude. Purdue is a damn good school and a lot better than NU in many many things on the undergraduate level. Knock off your unwarranted attacks and be a good sport.
Turk, NW did what disciplined, well-coached teams do. They found a way to win a tough game on the road. Purdue really shot itself in the foot with the picks and the awful PF call late in the game. Hopefully for you guys, Thorson gets healthier, because your team can make some noise in the BIG West this season. I'd like nothing more than Wisky to get knocked off its perch.

Going into this game, I really thought Purdue was going to win at home. It's hard to win throwing that many picks. Rondale Moore was a stud tonight - 313 yards of total offense. This one stings because the game was right there for the taking even after the poor first half.

Reactions: Boilerscuz
Never heard of your school but after looking it up I'd guess Econ or poly sci. Looks like it's hard to get into and well respected for what's offered.

As a bonus Robin Williams was an alumni.

I was Econ and Gov double.

Story on campus was always that Robin Williams got kicked out for driving a golf cart through the front window of the dining hall, but that always felt a bit more urban myth than anything.

And your community college degree. Be brave stallion.

I think the important thing to recognize here is that the myth that NU has no fans outside of their alums is shattered. I'm actually encouraged now that even opposing fans refer to our subway alumni. $250M facilities, subway alumni, Hunter Johnson leading our scout team - I guess we really have arrived.

It would be odd for me to go to a school with less than 1200 students. Not bad, just different. I think Aero Engineering purposely jettisoned around that many kids per class just to maintain their high ranking when I was there in the 80s.

I would have liked to try a school that wanted to educate me instead of setting up failure obstacles around every corner.

I don’t. Just an MBA. Do you want to compare average salaries between our schools compared to tuition? That would be fun.

Not really understanding why a Krannert grad would be trumpeting their MBA to Northwestern people (reminds me of the Wisconsin folks who were trying to argue about the value of their journalism degree a while back).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT