ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

Farrakhan is pathetic, he's a bad person. When was Louis Farrakhan a guest on any CNN or MSNBC show though? Again, a total false equivalence.
So your proof that the left doesn't embrace Farrakhan is that he isn't a guest on CNN or MSNBC?

This incident seems to combine two things which seem to confirm he's a white nationalist. He was a frequent visitor to an "alt-right" aka white nationalist website.

Before the shooting, he apparently posted this message: “HIAS likes to bring in invaders that kill our people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

HIAS is a Jewish organization that supports refugees. "Invaders" seems to refer to refugees - and he seems to infer to them as violent people.

"I have noticed a change in people saying 'illegals' that now say 'invaders'. I like this."

“Open you Eyes! It’s the filthy EVIL jews Bringing the Filthy EVIL Muslims into the Country!!”

White nationalism is a problem in this country right now.
where are you when ms13 carves people up on a daily basis? honestly. where's your outrage? Oh that's right it didn't make cnn front page so you don't know about it. ecouch has been pointing out the increasingly anti-semitic msm postings. nothing there either. just wait for a wing nut to crack and then claim the sky is falling. You guys are all shameful. This is horrible and you want to play identity politics.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Google search for a clip is not the same as watching the whole conversation. Interesting how Farrell's comment got cut off immediately after he made the Soros comment. Context matters.

Of course, in your mind, because a guest on a FOX show says something, then it must be FOX policy. Do you hold CNN and MSNBC to the same standard? I doubt it.
To their credit, FOX pulled the segment and said it would not be aired again. Said it did not reflect the position of FOX. Guest is banned.

But Dobbs does this stuff all the time. He deleted a tweet after the mail bombs that said "fake bombs, fake news". His type of conspiracy peddling is part of the problem.

Reactions: TheCainer
To their credit, FOX pulled the segment and said it would not be aired again. Said it did not reflect the position of FOX. Guest is banned.

But Dobbs does this stuff all the time. He deleted a tweet after the mail bombs that said "fake bombs, fake news". His type of conspiracy peddling is part of the problem.

They did it after something happened. The same guy was on months ago saying the same thing - no one said a word.

where are you when ms13 carves people up on a daily basis? honestly. where's your outrage? Oh that's right it didn't make cnn front page so you don't know about it. ecouch has been pointing out the increasingly anti-semitic msm postings. nothing there either. just wait for a wing nut to crack and then claim the sky is falling. You guys are all shameful. This is horrible and you want to play identity politics.

So you're saying Democrats are peddling MS-13 talking points? I guess Pizzagate confirms that since Hillary Clinton was helping smuggle children. It's all coming together now.

Reactions: TheCainer

Tom Steyer - a man who received a pipe bomb in the mail from a die-hard Trump supporter - was mocked by Trump AFTER receiving a pipe bomb in the mail AND after the mass shooting at a synagogue as a "crazed and stumbling lunatic" (he's Jewish by the way).

How is that helpful to ANY part of a conversation about politics? Trump says he wants to "heal" and bring people together - how is calling someone a crazed and stumbling lunatic doing that?

Tom Steyer - a man who received a pipe bomb in the mail from a die-hard Trump supporter - was mocked by Trump AFTER receiving a pipe bomb in the mail AND after the mass shooting at a synagogue as a "crazed and stumbling lunatic" (he's Jewish by the way).

How is that helpful to ANY part of a conversation about politics? Trump says he wants to "heal" and bring people together - how is calling someone a crazed and stumbling lunatic doing that?
what a knee slapper. shall we go through all the tags put on trump over the last couple of years? Were any of those helpful?

Nice try. Soros makes Billions of dollars trading currencies. Instability = profit, so he tries to create as much instability in this country as possible. Most of the Left wing radical groups in this country are funded by Soros. He is not a friend of the USA.
What utter drivel. There is absolutely no evidence for any of your claims and you know this. This is text book nazi fearmongering virtually identical to “Judeo-Bolshevism” rhetoric used to justify the invasion of the USSR.

You are spreading anti Semitic falsehoods right now, and whether you know it or not is irrelevant. You are functionally an anti Semite.

You and Indy 35 are complete idiots. How about Antifa and BLM blocking traffic, attacking people, destroying property and advocating for killing of cops? MSNBC wouldn't even allow saying the word "MOB" on a broadcast about an Antifa MOB. But they're helping civility?

I suppose you're going to try to blame Trump for this, too? Before you go down that road, perhaps you might want to be aware than Trump's daughter and son-in-law are both Jewish. Trump has also strengthened relations with Israel, since he's been in office. How are you going to spin that?

Meanwhile, Obama undercut Israel at every opportunity, when he was in office.

You two idiots try to blame everything on the Right, without a hint of proof. There is a lot of crazy out there and the Left has more than their share of it,and you two are proof of that.

I'm sure you have a good Communist solution to the Right Wing problem...LOL
Stop equivocating blocking traffic and minor property damage with shooting up a synagogue you absolute clown.

There is no “both sides-ing” this issue. The problem of political violence in the United States is exclusively a right wing problem

So your proof that the left doesn't embrace Farrakhan is that he isn't a guest on CNN or MSNBC?
I would think that if you say that the left embraces Farrakhan you must have some examples of media bringing him on to get his perspective? You must be able to show Democratic politicians bringing him into rallies/events? I can find example after example of right wing politicians and media members bringing in disgusting people for them to share their views. Again, I think you're making a very false equivalence.

MS-13 is horrible but they're small in number, and hardly prevalent in the the United States. They're used by the right wing to scare their base about immigrants. You've either been fooled by the propaganda or know the truth and are purposefully being misleading to try and make an argument that isn't there.

I would think that if you say that the left embraces Farrakhan you must have some examples of media bringing him on to get his perspective? You must be able to show Democratic politicians bringing him into rallies/events? I can find example after example of right wing politicians and media members bringing in disgusting people for them to share their views. Again, I think you're making a very false equivalence.

Don't you remember Obama appearing on Alex Jones' show? Oh wait, that was Trump.

Reactions: indy35
what a knee slapper. shall we go through all the tags put on trump over the last couple of years? Were any of those helpful?

From the President of the United States? Tell me the most offensive thing that Obama or any former president has said about Trump. That's the equivalent pulpit.

What made you assume I was thinking of the media when I said the left embraces this guy? I was actually referring to liberal politicians and leaders. I do find it funny that I mention the left and you jump in to defend CNN and MSNBC. Pretty telling. So are you really going to come on these boards and claim that Farrakhan hasn't been embraced by liberal politicians?

What made you assume I was thinking of the media when I said the left embraces this guy? I was actually referring to liberal politicians and leaders. I do find it funny that I mention the left and you jump in to defend CNN and MSNBC. Pretty telling. So are you really going to come on these boards and claim that Farrakhan hasn't been embraced by liberal politicians?
You guys always claim the media is left. Again, you must be able to show some examples of Farrakhan being embraced by anyone in the media, anyone at all? What politicians bring him to rallies/events to have him speak? You are making a complete false equivalence and playing dumb when called out.

Required reading for all the fools in here defending their Soros rhetoric:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/caravan-lie-sparked-massacre-american-jews/574213/

“The apparent spark for the worst anti-Semitic massacre in American history was a racist hoax inflamed by a U.S. president seeking to help his party win a midterm election. There is no political gesture, no public statement, and no alteration in rhetoric or behavior that will change this fact. The shooter might have found a different reason to act on a different day. But he chose to act on Saturday, and he apparently chose to act in response to a political fiction that the president himself chose to spread and that his followers chose to amplify.

As for those who aided the president in his propaganda campaign, who enabled him to prey on racist fears to fabricate a national emergency, who said to themselves, "This is the play"? Every single one of them bears some responsibility for what followed. Their condemnations of anti-Semitism are meaningless. Their thoughts and prayers are worthless. Their condolences are irrelevant. They can never undo what they have done, and what they have done will never be forgotten.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/caravan-lie-sparked-massacre-american-jews/574213/

“The apparent spark for the worst anti-Semitic massacre in American history was a racist hoax inflamed by a U.S. president seeking to help his party win a midterm election. There is no political gesture, no public statement, and no alteration in rhetoric or behavior that will change this fact. The shooter might have found a different reason to act on a different day. But he chose to act on Saturday, and he apparently chose to act in response to a political fiction that the president himself chose to spread and that his followers chose to amplify.

As for those who aided the president in his propaganda campaign, who enabled him to prey on racist fears to fabricate a national emergency, who said to themselves, "This is the play"? Every single one of them bears some responsibility for what followed. Their condemnations of anti-Semitism are meaningless. Their thoughts and prayers are worthless. Their condolences are irrelevant. They can never undo what they have done, and what they have done will never be forgotten.”

This is getting ridiculous. So our POTUS, in doing his sworn duty to enforce the law is responsible for a lunatic killing persons while worshipping?
And reporters have interviewed some of the nomads and they admit to leaving their country because they have been accused of horrific crimes "they say" they didn't commit.
Some of these nomads have been deported 6 times, they admitted to this. The seventh time is the charm. He did not lie. The media acts like he is referring to all these persons. Regardless there is a legal way to enter this country.
The left and right are now so far apart everything is becoming political and a conspiracy.

This is getting ridiculous. So our POTUS, in doing his sworn duty to enforce the law is responsible for a lunatic killing persons while worshipping?
And reporters have interviewed some of the nomads and they admit to leaving their country because they have been accused of horrific crimes "they say" they didn't commit.
Some of these nomads have been deported 6 times, they admitted to this. The seventh time is the charm. He did not lie. The media acts like he is referring to all these persons. Regardless there is a legal way to enter this country.
The left and right are now so far apart everything is becoming political and a conspiracy.

And you think the pipe bomber was not remotely influenced by Trump?

Should Trump have appeared on Alex Jones' show? Trump personally called Alex Jones to thank him for his support after winning the election.

The same Alex Jones that said Newtown massacre of children was a hoax and no one actually died

The same Alex Jones that said the US government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombings and 9/11 government

The same Alex Jones that promoted "Pizzagate" which led to someone driving to DC with an assault weapon and firing it at the restaurant

This is who Trump thanked for his support.

Last edited:
yes - requires a lot of time and money.
which many of the immigrants in discussion lack.
It should take less time to get into the US. The process needs stream lined. These illegals are paying $7000.00 in some cases to get here illegally. That doesn't mean we should let everyone in un vented.

And you think the pipe bomber was not remotely influenced by Trump?

He is a big Trump supporter and his targets were non stop Trump bashers. In that sense yes. There is a war going on. The left isn't relinquishing their 8 year rule without a fight. Elections mean changes in philosophy and policy. Trump is a fighter and the media knows this and continually crucifies him for every word. They don't like his policies and are doing everything to stop him. Trump and the media are equally at fault. The media more so IMO because they are doing everything in their power to under mine the winner of the election.

Oh, what was the context then? What made that ok? I can find clip after clip of Fox News hosts and guests saying the same types of things. And there isn't a comparable equivalent on the left. You can't in good faith make that argument.

I have no idea what the context was, nor do you. When you get a truncated clip, one can cherry pick a few words to make a point that may be the opposite of what the person had intended, but it would serve your purposes.

Show me those clips of FOX hosts that you're talking about.

If you watch almost any show on CNN or MSNBC, you'll see the hosts resort to outrageous hyperbole, when trying to throw mud at Trump. Morning Joe & Mika have gone out of their minds with some of the ridiculous assertions they make. Additionally, Madonna wants to blow up the Whitehouse, Johnny Depp speculates on how long it's been since an actor assassinated a President, Kathy Griffin posed with a decapitated Trump head. I believe they are all high profile Lefties.

It's amazing how none of you can see the vitriol emanating from the Left. One stat says it all - 90% of the stories about Trump from the MSM are NEGATIVE. He has accomplished more in less than two years, than Obama did in 8, but the MSM is more interested in throwing dirt, than letting people know the good things he's done. It's almost like the MSM is an arm of the Democrat Party.

Reactions: herrli

Dobbs is small potatoes compared to the constant flow of vitriol from the hosts of CNN and MSNBC shows. Then you have some of the insane rants from Whoopie and Joy Behar on The View. There are very few, if any hosts on these shows that aren't constantly spewing vitriol at Trump. How is that defusing the hostility?

90% of their reporting on Trump is NEGATIVE. How can that be construed as anything even remotely close to objective? The gunman that shot Steve Scalise and had a hit list of other Republican Congressmen that he wanted to shoot was a Bernie Sanders fan. None of the MSM blamed Bernie for the shootings. Yet, here's the NYT headline:
"Outspoken Trump Supporter in Florida Charged in Attempted Bombing Spree"
and the MSM has continuously linked the bomber to Trump, since it fits their narrative. Where is the fairness in that. The Left keeps calling foul, but by sheer volume, they're doing the vast majority of fouling. They're just pissed, because Trump is actually holding them accountable for their lack of objectivity and their blatant bias.

Reactions: SKYDOG

How is "you trying to insinuate that Trump is antisemitic, because he called Steyer out and oh, by the way, he happens to be Jewish, so Trump must be antisemitic" helping to bring people together and start healing? That's the kind of crap Dems do all the time, insinuating that Reps are racist, antisemitic, and any one of a half dozen cards you all love to play, as you pretend that you hold some moral high ground. You're not helping.

What utter drivel. There is absolutely no evidence for any of your claims and you know this. This is text book nazi fearmongering virtually identical to “Judeo-Bolshevism” rhetoric used to justify the invasion of the USSR.

You are spreading anti Semitic falsehoods right now, and whether you know it or not is irrelevant. You are functionally an anti Semite.

Please take you Communist loving ass over to Mother Russia, where you would obviously be happier, for a short while. If you spent a year or two over there, you may learn how ignorant you really are and wish to God that you were back here.

I'm curious about whether you are even capable of independent thought, or if you have been so firmly indoctrinated that all you're capable of is throwing out your dogmatic little talking points.

This is classic: This is text book nazi fearmongering virtually identical to “Judeo-Bolshevism” rhetoric used to justify the invasion of the USSR. A rational thinking person just couldn't make this crap up. Thanks for the laugh.

Stop equivocating blocking traffic and minor property damage with shooting up a synagogue you absolute clown.

There is no “both sides-ing” this issue. The problem of political violence in the United States is exclusively a right wing problem

Tell Steve Scalise that.

From the President of the United States? Tell me the most offensive thing that Obama or any former president has said about Trump. That's the equivalent pulpit.

Severe shifting of goalposts. Here is the actual equivalency.

For 8 years, the MSM fawned over Obama and his every word was met with awe and praise, despite Obama lying on a regular basis.

For two years, 90% of the reporting about Trump by the MSM has been negative, regardless of what Trump said or did.

The voices inside your head must be growing exceedingly loud. MAKE IT STOP!!

No bias in that article at all...LOL

yes - requires a lot of time and money.
which many of the immigrants in discussion lack.

It takes time to fill out the applications and wait for your turn. That's the biggest problem. Everyone wants instant gratification and our laws make it too easy to get it. You want to stop the caravans, fine the employers $1000/day for each illegal they hire. Jobs dry up and the caravans go away.

Unfortunately, too many politicians rely on donations from the employers for their campaigns, so what's good for the country falls by the wayside. A politician's primary purpose in life is to get elected/reelected. Everything else is secondary. That's the biggest obstacle in getting anything accomplished in Congress, by either party.

Should Trump have appeared on Alex Jones' show? Trump personally called Alex Jones to thank him for his support after winning the election.

The same Alex Jones that said Newtown massacre of children was a hoax and no one actually died

The same Alex Jones that said the US government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombings and 9/11 government

The same Alex Jones that promoted "Pizzagate" which led to someone driving to DC with an assault weapon and firing it at the restaurant

This is who Trump thanked for his support.

Were you upset, when Obama had Al Sharpton in the Whitehouse on multiple occasions? How about his close relationship with the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn and Tony Rezko?

Selective outrage makes you look like a partisan hack.

It should take less time to get into the US. The process needs stream lined. These illegals are paying $7000.00 in some cases to get here illegally. That doesn't mean we should let everyone in un vented.

First, not everyone is entitled to come to the US. It's a privilege, not a right. We should be able to select who comes here, rather than continually allowing Visa overstays and people that storm the border. We are allowing about a million LEGAL immigrants into the country every year. That should be enough. Unfortunately, we've probably got an equal amount of illegals crashing the border, as well.

The $7000 is for a "coyote", usually associated with a drug cartel, to help them cross Mexico and get to the border.

For me, this explains a big part of it.

..and this is helping us unite, HOW?

You blame Trump, then you show absolute proof that networks like MSNBC are largely responsible for the hate and division in this country. Trump may light a fire or two, but the MSM pours gas on every one of them and assumes no responsibility for what they're doing.

Isn't this the Left Wing propaganda industry?

..and this is helping us unite, HOW?

You blame Trump, then you show absolute proof that networks like MSNBC are largely responsible for the hate and division in this country. Trump may light a fire or two, but the MSM pours gas on every one of them and assumes no responsibility for what they're doing.

Isn't this the Left Wing propaganda industry?
12 posts in a row. Wow.

You're on top of it.

:rolleyes:

Wanna try again? 13?

First, not everyone is entitled to come to the US. It's a privilege, not a right. We should be able to select who comes here, rather than continually allowing Visa overstays and people that storm the border. We are allowing about a million LEGAL immigrants into the country every year. That should be enough. Unfortunately, we've probably got an equal amount of illegals crashing the border, as well.

The $7000 is for a "coyote", usually associated with a drug cartel, to help them cross Mexico and get to the border.

OK?

Should "we" (whatever the f*ck that means) also be able to "select" (whatever the f*ck that means) who is born here?

Reactions: MANelson85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT