ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

I mean, your boy is talking about shirking the constitution and trying to end birthright citizenship, so, seems like a pretty valid question.
This is how sht gets so messed up.
In the 2010's right wing violence was 35%, 53% religious extremists which is really also right wing, while left wing was 12%. In 2017, of the 65 incidents, 37 were right wing. Your comprehension is the issue.

So what you are saying is that flag waving, gun toting, bible holding deplorable conservatism is nothing new.
Funny but I don't consider patriotism, right to bear arms, freedom of religion as racist or deplorable qualities.

You can bet your ass Stephen Miller has something drafted and ready to go at Trump's impulse.

Not to mention when Trump pre-empts using the term "nationalist" and says I KNOW I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THIS. He knows exactly what he's doing - there's a reason that Presidents don't use nationalist/globalist - and he clearly was told that these aren't words he should be saying - but he's doing it anyways!

He doesn't care - he just wants to win at all costs.

Reactions: indy35
this shit is part of the problem. comparing trump to hitler and people that support him to nazis. you are all ****ing idiots and part of the problem. Anyone who thinks this is "cool" or "right on" is absolutely as psychopathic as any jones follower.

Well, when you act like a racist authoritarian, people should be reminded what the logical conclusion of that is.

ADVERTISEMENT