ADVERTISEMENT

P P PU Prediction Thread:

You know when IU trolls have purdue 4th in the Big10, and winning the first round there is a level a respect that even the trolls have. That's not a bad year really. Obviously a deeper tournament run is desired, but if that's the worst you got keep trolling.

Dude, all you do is change your login.

SSDD.

Verified.

Shazaaaam.....

giphy.gif

We might be better balanced than last year, but I worry about who will be the go-to guy like Carsen was last year. The opponent would shoot two threes, and look like they would rally, but then you saw that look in carsen’s eye and knew he was about to embarrass whoever was guarding him. He put the team on his shoulders in many games.

As far as the NCAA goes, it all depends on who is hot when, and how you match up against the other team. Sometimes it is just random.

We might be better balanced than last year, but I worry about who will be the go-to guy like Carsen was last year. The opponent would shoot two threes, and look like they would rally, but then you saw that look in carsen’s eye and knew he was about to embarrass whoever was guarding him. He put the team on his shoulders in many games.

As far as the NCAA goes, it all depends on who is hot when, and how you match up against the other team. Sometimes it is just random.
I think we go to Williams if we need a bucket.

Reactions: mathboy
Said it before....this team will be better than last year. Will win the B10 title, will advance to the Final Four, and with the right draw and a lack of injuries could very well bring home the big one.
This guy is right on, Purdue will make the FF in 2020.
I hope they bring home the "big one" in 2020 as well.
But I am going to say 2021 NC. Its Purdue's time and its going to be AWESOME.

You know when IU trolls have purdue 4th in the Big10, and winning the first round there is a level a respect that even the trolls have. That's not a bad year really. Obviously a deeper tournament run is desired, but if that's the worst you got keep trolling.
Haha I was gonna say the same thing. The dude actually gave a legitiment possibility and people rip him a part....geez, I think our fan base she back off the uppers and coffee mix.

Reactions: Emartin70287
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT