ADVERTISEMENT

OT-So, How many Olympic Gold Medals in basketball does Croatia have??

If I heard correctly, there were 60 underclassmen who opted to forego their senior years and enter the draft early. Do you think that number would have been less if they knew that at least 16 players who never stepped foot on a college campus (international drafts) would be drafted?

If I heard correctly, there were 60 underclassmen who opted to forego their senior years and enter the draft early. Do you think that number would have been less if they knew that at least 16 players who never stepped foot on a college campus (international drafts) would be drafted?
You'll never be able to get an honest answer, but it would be interesting to know how many guys today wish they hadn't stayed in the draft. Just as an example, was Troy Williams expecting to get drafted or did he know going in he wouldn't be? I would just be interested to know how guys feel afterwards if they made the right decision.

You'll never be able to get an honest answer, but it would be interesting to know how many guys today wish they hadn't stayed in the draft. Just as an example, was Troy Williams expecting to get drafted or did he know going in he wouldn't be? I would just be interested to know how guys feel afterwards if they made the right decision.

From the conference standpoint, just my guess......Davis would have stayed at Michigan State, but I think Troy Williams was leaving no matter what. Diamond Stone.....not sure.

This international-player trend has been going on for a number of years. There are definitely hits and misses each year with them and the NCAA players too. Porzingis, yes.....Darko Milicic, no......Draymond Green was a 2nd rounder.....think some teams would like that pick back?

There are more options now for undrafted players, but my biggest criticism is that the NCAA in some ways has allowed for a subsidized farm system for the NBA.....although this newer draft policy is better.....it's still a difficult decision for most players.....hopefully, they get the right advice and support along with candid feedback in order to make the best decision for them.

Not every kid wants to be in college....High school is pretty easy to get through...But you actually have to put some work into college...Making it to class/dorm life/being away from home....I just think they want a way out where they get a chance to make a few bucks...And I'm sure having everyone in your ear doesn't help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT