ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State v. Purdue Game Thread (BTT Quarterfinal)

I dont think Ohio State is the better team considering we have beat them twice but its hard to beat a good team three times in a year. It just is. That being said, we should not be getting blown out with Washington not doing anything.

• Sad
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I dont think Ohio State is the better team considering we have beat them twice but its hard to beat a good team three times in a year. It just is. That being said, we should not be getting blown out with Washington not doing anything.
Not over yet and think we can come back, but you make valid points here.

I'm alright if we lose this game. It's likely very meaningless overall for us since I doubt we get past both Illinois and UM.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but even though we beat them twice, they probably are the better team.

They were without Liddell once, and the other they were winning nearly the entire game, but Purdue fought and hung around.

Obviously, the disparity isn't a big one, but there's a reason OSU is a top 10 team.

Reactions: Level 42
Just a quick tidbit, Purdue lost the Friday game to Minnesota prior to the great tourney run two years ago, don't get me wrong would love to win, however, won't give up on the season if the Boilers don't.

Reactions: TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT