ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State v. Purdue Game Thread (BTT Quarterfinal)

No, I was commenting that you calling players at a place like Purdue 'stupid', was stupid so it's not my fault you can't keep up with your own context. So not only are you a drama queen, you get pissy when called on it. What is also funny is I generally avoid game threads because you get so easily bent out of shape and then subsequently get proven wrong more times than not before the game is over.

But I'll not mire the thread down, I called you on it, you responded how I thought you would and the follow up was also predictable, so I'll not drag it down further. Carry on!
Please point out where I called a player stupid. I said having Edey guard Young and making no adjustments stupid. Get some reading comprehension asshole...

Please point out where I called a player stupid. I said having Edey guard Young and making no adjustments stupid. Get some reading comprehension asshole...
I quite literally quoted it. Learn your own context drama queen dipshit.

Boilers just getting outplayed right now, and Ohio State is a little quicker to the ball as well. Long way to go, but Purdue needs some stops.

Reactions: tjreese
You still haven't pointed out which player I called stupid. You're the asshole that started this argument, not me.
Jesus, the level of stupidity you have going on right now is that of an iu fan. No way you went to Purdue. Just no way.

Either way, off to ignore you go. Your posts only lower the collective IQ of the forum.

How about you both knock it off? This a game thread. Just ignore the BS and move on... Good God.
I've put him on ignore as you are right. And I immediately saw my IQ raise about 20 points now that his drama is gone.

Jesus, the level of stupidity you have going on right now is that of an iu fan. No way you went to Purdue. Just no way.

Either way, off to ignore you go. Your posts only lower the collective IQ of the forum.
Yeah, you can't back your argument, so you deflect.

Not that concerned about the game, the big ones are next week, I want a win but this is minor league compared to the Big Dance. Let's be honest, winning today, tomm against Ill, and Sunday vs probably Mich is unlikely.

Reactions: Level 42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT