ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

The talent gap didn't seem to be an issue for NIU last week. I think it's a poor coaching issue as well.
I have no idea if it's poor coaching because they are simply overpowering both lines and outquicking us.

Coaches are responsible for recruiting too so they remain responsible but ND is just doing basic stuff and shoving it down our throats

For once, it may have been better to have this game on Peacock.....

surrender.gif

I have no idea if it's poor coaching because they are simply overpowering both lines and outquicking us.

Coaches are responsible for recruiting too so they remain responsible but ND is just doing basic stuff and shoving it down our throats
Thieneman could be 5 yds back, doesn't matter

can we fire the coach mid game? this is brutal and will not get better with time. fans need to stop going to games until they hire a coach that can recruit

Reactions: mklinker
Terrible effort so far, I’m sorry, watching this defense is maddening, if Theineman is going to play 30 yards back, at least make a tackle when a guy gets through everyone. When’s hoop start?

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Yeah that's not scheme or coaching just pathetically embarrassing execution and effort.

I think this kind of performance can break a team's confidence.

I'm not gonna call for anyone to be fired in game 2 of year 2 but this staff is going to have to start over on everything they are doing because I don't think I have seen a team look this sloppy bad and overmatched from effort even during Hazel years. We at least played hard for a quarter or two before getting blown out.

Terrible effort so far, I’m sorry, watching this defense is maddening, if Theineman is going to play 30 yards back, at least make a tackle when a guy gets through everyone. When’s hoop start?
He's absolutely horrible today. Nds qb running through and around him multiple times.

100% disagree. The coaching staff had 2 weeks to get this team ready and failed to do so miserably. This is a top to bottom failure.
The players seem to me to be in position to make plays much of the time. They are just failing to do so

He's absolutely horrible today. Nds qb running through and around him multiple times.
No doubt, it’s just crazy for me though that Purdue’s supposed all Big Ten guy is seemingly out on every play because he’s like a Safery valve/last line of defense player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT