ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina State v. Purdue Game Thread (Hall of Fame Invitational)

Which part are you not understanding. Sasha is lacking in athleticism and always has been and always will be. You can't be a leader if your're not athletic?
He's a 5th year senior. He's making dumb defensive play after dumb defensive play. Lazy passes. He's not coaching the guys on the floor. If this is who the team believes their leader is, I can see why we're having problems.

Does it seem that last 2 games our opponent had determined the pace and style of the game.

Make some damn adjustments without just continuing to rotate players. This makes you look lost. It's late in the 2nd and we just continue to rotate lineups. What are we doing
This is on Painter. What was working, no longer is. You can just keep doing the same thing over and expect a different result if you want. Not going to get you far.

Reactions: purdueplayer
Does it seem that last 2 games our opponent had determined the pace and style of the game.

Make some damn adjustments without just continuing to rotate players. This makes you look lost. It's late in the 2nd and we just continue to rotate lineups. What are we doing
That was addressed. Painter is trying to find ANYONE that will help the situation. So far it has t happened.

It's not being "lost" it's playing with a pulse and a propose.

Feel for Trevion, he’s putting it all out there but he’s not getting much help. Guess can get back to normal, realistic, Purdue expectations now, win or lose this.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
That was addressed. Painter is trying to find ANYONE that will help the situation. So far it has t happened.

It's not being "lost" it's playing with a pulse and a propose.
I get what you're saying, but this team is lost. Heck even Hummel said this team looks lost on defense.

Guys, it’s pretty evident that our guards outside of Ivey can’t guard anyone or handle pressure. I think we are going to see this type of game a lot this year. Painter has to get a decently athletic guard in the portal next year.
Nope. According to a bunch of regular posters, we’re fine at guard

Nice to see some back door cuts as opposed to running the weave out front then dump it into the post each time down the floor

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT