ADVERTISEMENT

No Serious Guys Until You’re 30

ecouch

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2003
What is happening here? We’ve all seen the creepy touching, whispering, and sniffing. But what does this mean?

What is happening here is just what this reprobate has been doing for years.

Biden's habit of being inappropriately handsy in all manner of scenarios is nothing new (neither is his being -- even on his best day -- the stupidest person in any room he occupies).

He has taken full advantage of being shielded from real consequences by the natural inclination of people to avoid confronting "important figures" in a public setting. It's a total abuse of power and influence. Any true feminist decries it. As usual, the left reveal their true nature in remaining silent.

Biden realized a long time ago that if a father or brother or husband of one of these young girls or women whose hair he has sniffed, and/or shoulders he has caressed, or hands he has grabbed did what was necessary in the moment, the father or brother or husband would be the one facing punishment for assaulting one of the governing -- i.e. protected -- class. This inverse outcome is as perverse as "The Big Guy" himself.

Biden has also long presented himself as some sort of avuncular sage when it comes to dispensing advice like "no serious guys until you're 30." Yet he is a lecherous creep, aided and abetted by his tacky, shallow wife and their sycophantic staff who are only interested in power, personal profit, and prestige. Their very presence debases the nation.

In a just world, Biden's decades of this behavior toward young girls and women would have at least resulted in a public shaming that permanently drove him from the public square.

Whether he is the worst president in the history of republic is debatable. But there should be no debate that he is one of the worst men to hold the office -- if not the worst.

Last edited:
BNI will give him a pass on being so touchy feely, just like he gives Biden a pass on being racist:
"Old men don't seen anything wrong with touching little girls, just like they say things that they don't know are racist, because they're old"

It’s interesting how the SS step in and try to cut the recording.

Biden voters. Would you let a man do this to your daughter?

Reactions: Indy_Rider
What is happening here is just what this reprobate has been doing for years.

Biden's habit of being inappropriately handsy in all manner of scenarios is nothing new (neither is his being -- even on his best day -- the stupidest person in any room he occupies).

He has taken full advantage of being shielded from real consequences by the natural inclination of people to avoid confronting "important figures" in a public setting. It's a total abuse of power and influence. Any true feminist decries it. As usual, the left reveal their true nature in remaining silent.

Biden realized a long time ago that if a father or brother or husband of one of these young girls or women whose hair he has sniffed, and/or shoulders he has caressed, or hands he has grabbed did what was necessary in the moment, the father or brother or husband would be the one facing punishment for assaulting one of the governing -- i.e. protected -- class. This inverse outcome is as perverse as "The Big Guy" himself.

Biden has also long presented himself as some sort of avuncular sage when it comes to dispensing advice like "no serious guys until you're 30." Yet he is a lecherous creep, aided and abetted by his tacky, shallow wife and their sycophantic staff who are only interested in power, personal profit, and prestige. Their very presence debases the nation.

In a just world, Biden's decades of this behavior toward young girls and women would have at least resulted in a public shaming that permanently drove him from the public square.

Whether he is the worst president in the history of republic is debatable. But there should be no debate that he is one of the worst men to hold the office -- if not the worst
May I just suggest that you look at former President Trump’s history with women. Not only what he said but what he did. As a woman, I think having sex with a prostitute while your wife is pregnant is truly top of my list.

May I just suggest that you look at former President Trump’s history with women. Not only what he said but what he did. As a woman, I think having sex with a prostitute while your wife is pregnant is truly top of my list.
Well, then, you must really despise John F. Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

The subject here is the current corrupt and compromised cad in the White House. So what do you have to say about his behavior toward women and girls?

Last edited:

The subject here is the current corrupt and compromised cad in the White House. So what do you have to say about his behavior toward women and girls?
I hope you have better examples than the one this thread is based on.

Of course the subject is Biden……because the right falsely argues over and over that whatever trump was, said or did……Biden is worse.

JFK is too long ago for me to really know much about him other than what is taught in American History. I agree with you about Bill Clinton but I do not agree with you about Biden as compared with Trump on issues of behavior and speech about women.

JFK is too long ago for me to really know much about him other than what is taught in American History. I agree with you about Bill Clinton but I do not agree with you about Biden as compared with Trump on issues of behavior and speech about women.
You're so right. Trump was a crass asshole. Biden is just an asshole. Big difference.

I hope you have better examples than the one this thread is based on.

Of course the subject is Biden……because the right falsely argues over and over that whatever trump was, said or did……Biden is worse.
Better examples? Try Ashley Biden's diary for starters.

If you are well-versed in American politics, you already know that examples of Biden's inappropriate and demented behavior toward women during his half-century in politics are legion.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
If you would like to learn more about Kennedy, some good places to begin might be the following:

Mimi Alford
Fiddle & Faddle
Judith Campbell Exner
Pamela Turnure

Jack certainly had "vigah."

If you would like to learn more about Kennedy, some good places to begin might be the following:

Mimi Alford
Fiddle & Faddle
Judith Campbell Exner
Pamela Turnure

Jack certainly had "vigah."
For info on his brother Teddy just look over the side of the Chappaquiddick bridge.

Better examples? Try Ashley Biden's diary for starters.

If you are well-versed in American politics, you already know that examples of Biden's inappropriate and demented behavior toward women during his half-century in politics are legion.
What about the diary? Do you have a credible source……. Other than the two people arrested for trafficking in stolen goods? Project Veritas, who couldn’t authenticate it?

Did you mean “legend”? I am well versed in American politics and your statement is BS. What you got, Tara Reade?

Just one more example of the right trying equate Biden to trump……..which helps you justify your support for the “grab ‘‘em by the p” guy who has been accused of sexual assault what…….20 or 25 times, including rape. The guy who was friends with Epstein, a true legend as a sexual assaulter, and claimed he was a “terrific guy”.

Reactions: indy35
What about the diary? Do you have a credible source……. Other than the two people arrested for trafficking in stolen goods? Project Veritas, who couldn’t authenticate it?

Did you mean “legend”? I am well versed in American politics and your statement is BS. What you got, Tara Reade?

Just one more example of the right trying equate Biden to trump……..which helps you justify your support for the “grab ‘‘em by the p” guy who has been accused of sexual assault what…….20 or 25 times, including rape. The guy who was friends with Epstein, a true legend as a sexual assaulter, and claimed he was a “terrific guy”.
I don't think you're quite capable of talking about American politics with me or most people on this forum. I've likely forgotten more about the subject than you're gonna know. But it's fun to indulge clowns every now and then.

Not once in my previous posts on this thread did I mention Donald Trump. The default position of people like you is to inject him into every conversation. He has nothing to do with this conversation. You have no clue about my opinion of Donald Trump.

So I will ask you the question that Beth avoided. What do you have to say about Joe Biden's well-documented weird behavior toward women and young girls during his nearly half-century in politics? Is it something to be admired? Emulated? Is it normal? Do you really believe he is the avuncular sage, always at the ready with a wise aphorism?

Try and answer without mentioning Trump.

By the way, my original statement about Biden being one of the worst individuals to occupy the presidency has more to do with his outrageous corruption than his pecadillos, but the latter has been one of his trademarks. To say otherwise is absolutely false.

Last edited:
I don't think you're quite capable of talking about American politics with me or most people on this forum. I've likely forgotten more about the subject than you're gonna know. But it's fun to indulge clowns every now and then.

Not once in my previous posts on this thread did I mention Donald Trump. The default position of people like you is to inject him into every conversation. He has nothing to do with this conversation. You have no clue about my opinion of Donald Trump.

So I will ask you the question that Beth avoided. What do you have to say about Joe Biden's well-documented weird behavior toward women and young girls during his nearly half-century in politics? Is it something to be admired? Emulated? Is it normal? Do you really believe he is the avuncular sage, always at the ready with a wise aphorism?

By the way, my original statement about Biden being one of the worst individuals to occupy the presidency has more to do with his outrageous corruption than his pecadillos, but the latter has been one of his trademarks. To say otherwise is absolutely false.
I know this is a Vice President not a President but how do you think any President or Vice President compares with Spiro Agnew? I remember the teacher in my class just ranting about the corruption of Agnew.

I know this is a Vice President not a President but how do you think any President or Vice President compares with Spiro Agnew? I remember the teacher in my class just ranting about the corruption of Agnew.
Look no further than the Clinton Foundation for a comparison of corrupt politicians.

Agnew was the sort of career politician that I look upon with suspicion, and he did indeed use his various offices for personal financial gain.

I think Nixon saw something of himself in Agnew in terms of being the lightning rod/loyalist in shoring up the base so that Nixon could take a moderate stance (Nixon's role with Ike).

Agnew's corruption was tawdry and outrageous, but small potatoes compared with the magnitude of Biden's.

Good post. Good enough to silence an obvious Biden voter into a corner.

Reactions: AndysHamster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT