ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin 8-1

SCBoiler1

Sophomore
Feb 10, 2014
It may take 16-4 to win the BIG outright this year. Which once was a given, is becoming more of a question mark. Wisconsin 8-1 with 6 more road games, Purdue 7-2 with 5 more road games.

Wisconsin's toughest remaining games:
@ Nebraska
Two against Purdue
Illinois @ Home

Purdue's toughest remaining games:
Two against Wisconsin
@ Illinois

If Wisconsin wins @ Nebraska and beats us in their place next Sunday.... It's going to be tough to win the league outright.

It may take 16-4 to win the BIG outright this year. Which once was a given, is becoming more of a question mark. Wisconsin 8-1 with 6 more road games, Purdue 7-2 with 5 more road games.

Wisconsin's toughest remaining games:
@ Nebraska
Two against Purdue
Illinois @ Home

Purdue's toughest remaining games:
Two against Wisconsin
@ Illinois

If Wisconsin wins @ Nebraska and beats us in their place next Sunday.... It's going to be tough to win the league outright.

If the last ppg happens, the B10 champ could have as little as 2 losses. Trouble is that means it's definitely not Purdue. Purdue's best path is 2 victories over Wisky. Not an easy one.

Wisconsin goes on a 4 game stretch in 10 days. At Nebraska then we roll into town, then at Michigan and at Rutgers. First two are obviously toughest but still road wins are tough in any conference…they almost dropped one at the Barn, but Minnesota decided to Minnesota it and had bad possessions in the last minutes. Excited to see how we matchup with Wisconsin….and also if Nebraska can stay undefeated at home in B1G play.

Wouldn't be surprised if this year turns out like the Baby Boiler's run at the B1G championship. Boilers will beat UW twice, but no one else will, and Purdue will somehow end up one game out of first place, and MSU will have something to do with it.

• Angry
Reactions: boilerzz
I think where the line was set last night is meaningful. It was only Wisconsin - 3.5. after beating them in East Lansing already. Because it was so small I actually bet MSU unfortunately.

Wouldn't be surprised if this year turns out like the Baby Boiler's run at the B1G championship. Boilers will beat UW twice, but no one else will, and Purdue will somehow end up one game out of first place, and MSU will have something to do with it.
MSU will have to actually double edey for once and I’m not sure they’ll be as good for the one game at Mackey. But they could be playing well by then…Izzo usually does have his guys ready. He played carr and Booker toward the end last night and got some good mins in for Booker…he hit a 3 and a 8 footer quick…if he had boxed out wahl on the other end, MSU would have had maybe a small chance if they could have converted a bucket. But even tho Booker made a mistake by not boxing wahl, he gained experience on what a good B1G team does to be successful. Let’s see if he can learn from it…but hopefully not by the time we play 😂

If Wisky beats us @ home, as per his last ppg.....that puts us to 3 losses......so I guess definitely was the correct word
I was struggling with what "ppg" meant as that's always points per game in this world and I was wondering how that was relevant lol. I think I get the point though.

Reactions: PUQBMan.
Wisky is a good team, do they play at IU? That won’t be easy, guessing 16-4 gets a share of the title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT