ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Walters better make a quick fire to save face or his career at Purdue should end promptly.

I completely understand that he'll most likely get another year but you never know what will happen. Graham hasn't a clue how to run an offense.

Walters better make a quick fire to save face or his career at Purdue should end promptly.

I completely understand that he'll most likely get another year but you never know what will happen. Graham hasn't a clue how to run an offense.
The defense is making strides, the offense looks amazingly vanilla and really really bad. I thought Browne was pretty bad but at this rate, Card is regressing to him.

Might as well throw Davilla out there.

Well coached teams don’t make stupid penalties and they don’t crap the bed right out of the halftime locker room. There is no part of this team that is redeemable.

How many points has the defense given up? Y'all just want to complain to complain. Most of y'all were predicting Neb to blow us out.
The defense improved against OR St.??? Today they have given up over 400 yards of offense, with stupid penalties.....
Ok, you win, they have improved.... Good Lord!!

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT