ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Only Purdue can get pass beyond the line of scrimmage ORRRRR pass interference. Dealer's choice from the refs.

Tend to agree - Purdue's chances in this game hinge on the offense doing something......and certainly can't afford any turnovers.

Purdue - offense (91 yards), penalties (74 yards).....yikes.

Oh really? Another stop.

If it comes it will be because the offense is putrid not because the defense hasn't been playing their hearts out.
Yes. The D has been average. I can see how you feel that’s a massive improvement though. Getting beat on man beater concepts pretty consistently.

The offense has been worse though.

Yes. The D has been average. I can see how you feel that’s a massive improvement though. Getting beat on man beater concepts pretty consistently.

The offense has been worse though.
Held them to zero almost the entire first half, averaging 30+, while spending most of the half on the field mind you, but "average." Got it.

Y'all ain't serious.

Reactions: Abugabby
If you want Walters gone, feel free to argue. If you want the OC gone, I'm right there with you.

If you can't admit the defense played a very good first half then you're just being contrarian.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
If you want Walters gone, feel free to argue. If you want the OC gone, I'm right there with you.

If you can't admit the defense played a very good first half then you're just being contrarian.
They definitely did. A ton of their yards are simply from PI, a couple of which were questionable at best. The obvious one on Brown only happened because it was an absolutely horrible throw. Also Nebraska is kind of stupid and is just unwilling to run the ball. I wonder if Raiola has some clause in his contract that he has to throw x amount every game lol

That's what I've been saying. OC needs gone mid season. How the hell does he run an air raid offense? Our passing game is a nightmare. Not even trying.

90-89 - penalty yards lead the offense. However, 0-0 - and Purdue certainly has a prime opportunity now to pull the upset.
I don't expect the defense to not collapse. It's almost impossible to spend as long as they have on the field and not give up a couple of touchdowns in the second half.

If this offense were just below average, I'd agree with you, but it's gotta be one of the worst in the nation and the defense can't be expected to hold up all game without the offense doing something.

I don't expect the defense to not collapse. It's almost impossible to spend as long as they have on the field and not give up a couple of touchdowns in the second half.

If this offense were just below average, I'd agree with you, but it's gotta be one of the worst in the nation and the defense can't be expected to hold up all game without the offense doing something.

I hear you - gotta find a way over the next 30 minutes - make some plays - dig deep, find inspiration......whatever.

Now, would I wager on it? I elect to defer on that.....haha.

I hear you - gotta find a way over the next 30 minutes - make some plays - dig deep, find inspiration......whatever.

Now, would I wager on it? I elect to defer on that.....haha.
Whatever happens, the defense gets steak and lobster, unless there's a serious turnaround, the offense gets expired Saltines, no water.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT