ADVERTISEMENT

<NCAA Second Round> Purdue vs. Villanova: Predictions & Game Thread

Congrats, Boilers! Let's do it again next week!

giphy.gif

Well, that was a statement. Congrats, great win. Whipped us in every facet of the game. So glad your guys broke put of their slump! Good luck the rest of the way.
Villanova are worthy champions. I have enjoyed their championships in no small part because Wright does things correctly. No mansions for the families of star players on the Main Line, no fake classes, etc.

Never know though, right? Was Tennessee pushed very much in their first game? If Carson can indeed play like this, I like our chances.

Colgate gave them a run for their money. Hard to predict with Iowa - they can play inside/outside, but I expect Tennessee will force them into some mistakes.....it will be interesting.

The Purdue team tonight can beat anybody left on this side of the whole tournament bracket, IMHO. We shall see.

Well, that was a statement. Congrats, great win. Whipped us in every facet of the game. So glad your guys broke put of their slump! Good luck the rest of the way.

Thank you...Very classy post. You have always been a favorite whenever you weren’t sharing a Court with us.

Reactions: gelesen and Novachp
losing four seniors and still making it to the sweet sixteen is awesome. if you think someone else could have taken this team this far then you just dont know basketball.
At the end of the game the announcers were trying to make some kind of point talking about all of the talent lost by Nova from their NC team. These "professionals" never seem to find time to do their homework.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT