ADVERTISEMENT

Musk just made free speech great again

This goes against their victim mentality so unfortunately it will never sink in that this is exactly how free speech and capitalism etc works.
The point that seems to be going over your head is that the Biden Administration colluded with sever Social Media outlets to censor content that they didn't want disseminated.

That is prohibited by the 1st Amendment.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
No. If you create a media platform, you have complete control over what you allow on that platform. THAT is free speech.
I have the right to say whatever I want without government restraint. But that does not give me the right to force other people to amplify my message.
Don't you think that the WH asking Twitter & FB to stifle specific stories is counter to the 1st Amendment?

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Right, and apparently the government "threatened" Twitter into censorship, even though misleading information and conspiracies can be found all over the internet and don't get punished by the government.
People are just strange anymore. They look to validate and look for the answer they want wether it’s the truth or not. Easily sucked into a rabbit hole.

Right, and apparently the government "threatened" Twitter into censorship, even though misleading information and conspiracies can be found all over the internet and don't get punished by the government.
They essentially told FB & Twitter to suppress the story about Hunter Biden's laptop a month before the election. There were sufficient numbers of people, who said that if they had known about it, They would NOT have voted for Biden. It very likely could have changed the outcome of the election. Perhaps, even stolen it from Trump...Couldn't resist...LOL

Reactions: BSIT
They essentially told FB & Twitter to suppress the story about Hunter Biden's laptop a month before the election. There were sufficient numbers of people, who said that if they had known about it, They would NOT have voted for Biden. It very likely could have changed the outcome of the election. Perhaps, even stolen it from Trump...Couldn't resist...LOL
Gee, who was running the DOJ and FBI at that time?

Gee, who was running the DOJ and FBI at that time?
A lot of imbedded Democrat operatives, who were undermining the President. Making Jeff Sessions his AG was probably Trump's biggest staffing mistake. He needed someone a lot stronger in that position, especially after all the crap Comey had previously done.

There were also the 50 Intelligence Agents, who signed the document stating that Hunter's laptop was Russian Disinformation. A lot of snakes in the Bureaucracy.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
A lot of imbedded Democrat operatives, who were undermining the President. Making Jeff Sessions his AG was probably Trump's biggest staffing mistake. He needed someone a lot stronger in that position, especially after all the crap Comey had previously done.
He had 4 years to improve leadership of those organizations. Guess he failed us there.

Sad.

He had 4 years to improve leadership of those organizations. Guess he failed us there.

Sad.
Nice rationalization. Trump had both the Establishment Dems & Reps trying to subvert him, because they were afraid that he might actually try to drain the Swamp. They launched multiple investigations, two impeachments and a kitchen sink to keep him from upsetting their gravy train.

Sadder for the country that the Bureaucrats can subvert a President and somehow you seem OK with that.

Can you document any of this? White House staffers are secretly working against the President and telling Twitter to suppress the story? Why would Twitter care about these rogue staffers? Were they promising something to Twitter? Were they threatening Twitter? You go ahead and start writing, I’m going to make some popcorn.

Reactions: indy35
Nice rationalization. Trump had both the Establishment Dems & Reps trying to subvert him, because they were afraid that he might actually try to drain the Swamp. They launched multiple investigations, two impeachments and a kitchen sink to keep him from upsetting their gravy train.

Sadder for the country that the Bureaucrats can subvert a President and somehow you seem OK with that.
Sure, sure … deep state. Poor Donny just couldn’t catch a break.

More sad.

Reactions: indy35

Sad.
Think about the ramifications to Trump if he had canned all the agents investigating or falsifying the claims brought against him?
He was in a no win situation. He knew he was innocent but what was he to do?
Look what happenned with Ukraine. He knew about Hunter's deal there and couldn't get the FBI to investigate it.
He asked the newly electe leader of Ukraine to look iinto the corruption and he was impeached because of it.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Think about the ramifications to Trump if he had canned all the agents investigating or falsifying the claims brought against him?
He was in a no win situation. He knew he was innocent but what was he to do?
Look what happenned with Ukraine. He knew about Hunter's deal there and couldn't get the FBI to investigate it.
He asked the newly electe leader of Ukraine to look iinto the corruption and he was impeached because of it.
Have you sent your donation to poor Don yet? He needs your help!!!!

Can you document any of this? White House staffers are secretly working against the President and telling Twitter to suppress the story? Why would Twitter care about these rogue staffers? Were they promising something to Twitter? Were they threatening Twitter? You go ahead and start writing, I’m going to make some popcorn.
You must have missed the part about Facebooks CEO admitting to such on the worlds largest podcast

You must have missed the part about Facebooks CEO admitting to such on the worlds largest podcast
So the government suppressed Zuckerberg’s free speech, but they didn’t suppress his claim that they suppressed his free speech? That’s very strange, and not in line with how government suppression of free speech works anywhere in the world. But if you want to provide a link I’ll check it out.

You can start with the Zuckerberg interview, where he talked about the FBI agents, who visited him and told him that there was some Russian misinformation that they anticipated was coming out soon, so try to keep it off your site. I believe Twitter got a similar visit, but I don't recall, who they talked with there.

There were two FBI agents, who had physical possession of Hunter's laptop several months before the election, but they failed to do anything with that smoking gun, not that there is any political bias in our Bureaucracy. Fortunately, the repair shop owner had the foresight to make several copies of the HD and he gave one to the NYPost. The stuff on that laptop has been verified to be true and could/should put Hunter, Joe & his brother Jim in jail. I guess corruption is OK, if you have a D after your name.

Imagine what they would have done, if that laptop belonged to one of Trump's kids?

Enjoy your popcorn.

PS, if you want to educate yourself, read "The Laptop From Hell". It will give you a lot of insight into corruption & depravity.

Reactions: SKYDOG
So the government suppressed Zuckerberg’s free speech, but they didn’t suppress his claim that they suppressed his free speech? That’s very strange, and not in line with how government suppression of free speech works anywhere in the world. But if you want to provide a link I’ll check it out.
He admitted that the FBI contacted Facebook about watching out for Russian disinformation just prior to the Hunter Biden laptop story coming out. That’s the government using a private company to suppress speech/press. It was on the JRE podcast, which is easy to find and free. Did you miss the even more recent DHS whistleblower reports? Those are even more damning.

There is little as pathetic as someone, who is willfully ignorant and takes pride in that ignorance.

The FBI agents had Hunter's laptop several months before the election. They recognized that the information on the laptop would most likely affect the election, yet they SUPPRESSED that information from the voters.

Had the repair shop owner not made copies of the hard drive , we wouldn't know all the details of the Biden Crime Family's corruption. He gave a copy of the hard drive to the NYPost and by the time they verified that it was real/true, it was about a month before the election. That's when the visits by the FBI agents saved Joe's ass, because Twitter and FB had their excuse to censor any mention of the laptop and even shut down the NYPost's account to keep it suppressed. The rest of the MSM took their cue from the DNC and they all dismissed it as Russian disinformation. A year later, the NYT & WAPO finally admitted it was real.

If something like that can happen to a Republican Presidential Candidate, it can also happen to a Democrat. I can imagine if it would have gone the other way and you found out about it after the fact, you'd be screaming Bloody Murder.

Bottom line: Our Bureaucracy is getting too large and too corrupt.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Ok, this is kinda funny regardless of how you feel.

Fgu2D-8XEAES4aV

There were also the 50 Intelligence Agents, who signed the document stating that Hunter's laptop was Russian Disinformation. A lot of snakes in the Bureaucracy.
Wow. Democratic operatives at DOJ during the trump admin. Quite a story. New conspiracy. Add that to the list of investigations the Republican house will be taking up.
How do “operatives” at DOJ actually make policy? I mean, unless you’re saying Barr and Sessions and Wray ARE the actual operatives. Maybe they were being blackmailed……..and if they didn’t go along a story would come out that they are really transsexual child molesters stealing money from the government to get their sex reassignment surgeries.

You can start with the Zuckerberg interview, where he talked about the FBI agents, who visited him and told him that there was some Russian misinformation that they anticipated was coming out soon, so try to keep it off your site. I believe Twitter got a similar visit, but I don't recall, who they talked with there.

There were two FBI agents, who had physical possession of Hunter's laptop several months before the election, but they failed to do anything with that smoking gun, not that there is any political bias in our Bureaucracy. Fortunately, the repair shop owner had the foresight to make several copies of the HD and he gave one to the NYPost. The stuff on that laptop has been verified to be true and could/should put Hunter, Joe & his brother Jim in jail. I guess corruption is OK, if you have a D after your name.

Imagine what they would have done, if that laptop belonged to one of Trump's kids?

Enjoy your popcorn.

PS, if you want to educate yourself, read "The Laptop From Hell". It will give you a lot of insight into corruption & depravity.
First off, I have no love for the Bidens, and they should be held accountable if they broke the law. My stance during this whole conversation has been that Elon Musk isn't a Free Speech savior because Twitter has always had free speech. If FBI agents misled Mark Zuckerberg about the laptop story, then I hope those agents are held accountable. But at the end of the day, Twitter and Facebook had complete control over what they allowed on their platform. THAT is free speech. The government hasn't rewarded anyone for content they approve of, and they haven't punished anyone for content they disapprove of. Everything that Twitter bans on it's platform is readily available online.

If the laptop belonged to Trump's kids, Democrats would use it as a fundraising issue, and they would do investigations, and they wouldn't let the issue die until Trump is no longer a viable candidate for higher office. Which is exactly what Republicans will do with Biden. It's been a VERY slow burn for 2 years now, and it's only going to ramp up as we get closer to 2024.

Wow. Democratic operatives at DOJ during the trump admin. Quite a story. New conspiracy. Add that to the list of investigations the Republican house will be taking up.
How do “operatives” at DOJ actually make policy? I mean, unless you’re saying Barr and Sessions and Wray ARE the actual operatives. Maybe they were being blackmailed……..and if they didn’t go along a story would come out that they are really transsexual child molesters stealing money from the government to get their sex reassignment surgeries.
Can you explain how the FBI lied on requests to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and some of his staffers?

Can you explain how the FBI had Hunter's laptop for about 6 months, before the 2020 election and sat on it, knowing it could have affected the election? Then they went to Twitter & FB and lied about potential Russian Disinformation to induce Social Media to suppress the story.

No conspiracy theories involved. Just facts. There are also about 20-30 whistleblowers, who have come to their Congressmen complaining about the political activism in the FBI. Stop burying your head in the sand Bob. That info is out there.

I must admit, I didn't think it was possible to light $40 billion on fire so quickly, but kudos to Elon.
It can take a lot of money to force the Democrats to let the Republicans back into the public square. That’s one thing great about capitalism, George Soros uses it to his benefit, and now the former liberal prince of the climate saving electric car is using his money to counter Soros. And as expected 50% of the population is mad and decided to take their ball and go home.

Yes, the blue state can go start another platform, but that takes a lot of time and effort to get the lemmings back in line when the piped piper is dead.

Well worth the price tag IMO.

Imagine the irony of wanting to be woke, but now unable to broadcast to the masses unless someone is willing to give money to the evil Elon Musk. I’m waiting for the heads to explode in Woke America

I guess Woke America will have to rely on Chuck Todd and his band of brothers from NBC, ABC and CBS to continue their good work.

Last edited:
It can take a lot of money to force the Democrats to let the Republicans back into the public square. That’s one thing great about capitalism, George Soros uses it to his benefit, and now the former liberal prince of the climate saving electric car is using his money to counter Soros. And as expected 50% of the population is mad and decided to take their ball and go home.

Yes, the blue state can go start another platform, but that takes a lot of time and effort to get the lemmings back in line when the piped piper is dead.

Well worth the price tag IMO.

Imagine the irony of wanting to be woke, but now unable to broadcast to the masses unless someone is willing to give money to the evil Elon Musk. I’m waiting for the heads to explode in Woke America

I guess Woke America will have to rely on Chuck Todd and his band of brothers from NBC, ABC and CBS to continue their good work.
What’s “woke “? You and the other birdbrains on here drag this word out when you’re grasping. But what is it, exactly? And then what makes it so bad? Because I have to tell you, the second you or anyone else trots this word out and use it as some kind of insult, anything else you say doesn’t merit additional thought because you’re just regurgitating last night’s episode of Laura or Tucker or something Ted Cruz said.

What’s “woke “? You and the other birdbrains on here drag this word out when you’re grasping. But what is it, exactly? And then what makes it so bad? Because I have to tell you, the second you or anyone else trots this word out and use it as some kind of insult, anything else you say doesn’t merit additional thought because you’re just regurgitating last night’s episode of Laura or Tucker or something Ted Cruz said.
You know what woke is. Why don’t you ask “woke America”?

You know what woke is. Why don’t you ask “woke America”?
No. I really don’t. You toss this word out like it’s some bad thing. So what is it that makes it so bad? See that’s the issue. You toss that shit out like it’s some kind of gotcha but you can’t define it. All you know is that it’s something ‘bad’ because some other like-minded idiot said it’s bad and because you’re also an idiot, you run with it even though you have no idea wtf any of it means.

Reactions: rezzerfly
No. I really don’t. You toss this word out like it’s some bad thing. So what is it that makes it so bad? See that’s the issue. You toss that shit out like it’s some kind of gotcha but you can’t define it. All you know is that it’s something ‘bad’ because some other like-minded idiot said it’s bad and because you’re also an idiot, you run with it even though you have no idea wtf any of it means.
Ok I’ll be the Boomer non-boomer….

Woke​

Article Talk

"Stay woke" redirects here. For other uses, see Stay Woke (disambiguation) and Woke (disambiguation).
Learn more

The examples and perspective in this article deal primarily with the United States and do not represent a worldwide view of the subject.(September 2022)
Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an English adjectivemeaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination" that originated in African-American Vernacular English (AAVE). Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as sexism, and has also been used as shorthand for American Left ideas involving identity politics and social justice, such as the notion of white privilege and slavery reparations for African Americans.

Maybe watching some Bill Maher can shed some perspective. I am sure Bill had more than the one linked below. I am sure that Bill is now losing fans as The View works his fans over.

Seems to me that Twitter became “woke” cancelled people who weren’t woke, then when Elon decides to take back some of public square for the non-woke…work works to cancel Twitter. I am sure that I have misstated facts from the liberal woke perspective, but that’s my two cents. If you disagree please explain why people are dropping off (aka canceling) Elon.

This has me thinking maybe I should buy a Tesla.

Can you be pro-environment and anti-woke?

One last nugget. Maybe you should read up on presenting.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT