ADVERTISEMENT

Mulcahy

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
he can play a 6th yr if he wants, say he hits the portal would you guys think he'd be a good fit on our team? I believe we'll be hitting the portal for a Jenks replacement, so any opines?

he can play a 6th yr if he wants, say he hits the portal would you guys think he'd be a good fit on our team? I believe we'll be hitting the portal for a Jenks replacement, so any opines?
No thanks..... he could be the Grayson Allen Graduate assistant at Duke

I agree that we might need to dip into the portal depending if anyone else leaves

He is not much of a shooter but he would be a bigger guard that has some handles and plays D. I doubt he would go to another B1G school. Seems like an East coast guy too.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
He is not much of a shooter but he would be a bigger guard that has some handles and plays D. I doubt he would go to another B1G school. Seems like an East coast guy too.
Shrews is gonna bring him to Georgetown.....

Reactions: TX4GB
Spike did, that one iu guy went to Iowa yrs back. If everyone stays, the shooting will be better, would bring experience, passing ability, some matchup probs

I’d take him if we have a spot but wouldn’t promise a starting spot. Anticipating big increases in confidence and production from Braden and fletch next year.

Reactions: Tommaker
I’d take him if we have a spot but wouldn’t promise a starting spot. Anticipating big increases in confidence and production from Braden and fletch next year.
I like the guy as a player, however, don’t think it’s a fit. At this time he’s probably a little better than Braden, however, no way you can bump Braden to reserve next year, Mulcahy isn’t a 2 guard I don’t believe.

I like the guy as a player, however, don’t think it’s a fit. At this time he’s probably a little better than Braden, however, no way you can bump Braden to reserve next year, Mulcahy isn’t a 2 guard I don’t believe.
no Braden bumping, Mulcahy would be a proven reserve like Jenks

Reactions: rjmpu82
He would only come here for 28 minutes and 4 whiney facial expressions a game. I don't think that would happen. Minutes anyway.

He would only come here for 28 minutes and 4 whiney facial expressions a game. I don't think that would happen. Minutes anyway.
Exactly, I guess there’s a scenario where both he and Braden play some minutes together, however, I can’t see him coming to be a bench player. If he wanted to though I would welcome him with open arms lol

I can’t see it happening, but I would take him. I see him more as a point forward than a pure guard and I would still look for a Jenkins type if available.

I think that there is a high likelihood that someone else besides Jenkins transfers at the 1-2-3 positions, not because anything seems off, but because that appears to be the norm now in college basketball. I hope that I am wrong as I am a huge fan of Smith, Loyer, Morton, and Newman, and I am pulling for Heide and Waddell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT