ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Bombshell

I’m sorry you’re such a Candace Owens fan. I actually feel bad for her. She’s stupid and is being taken advantage of.

Oh, and you can take your lame attempt at whataboutism and shove it.

I know right. Stupid coloreds.

Candace O

Tell me again she’s not being used as a token. Tell me again that I’m a racist.

Your'e a racist.

You call black women tokens. You discount their beliefs because they don't fall within your idea of how a BLACK PERSON SHOULD THINK.

What is next?

This is easy. It is cut and dry.

You are a racist.

Does it get more racist than to tell a black woman she is wrong about her views as a black woman?

You are a slam dunk racist. Take the L.

Reactions: OhioBoiler51
Candace O

Your'e a racist.

You call black women tokens. You discount their believes because they don't fall within your idea of how a BLACK PERSON SHOULD THINK.

What is next?

This is easy.

You are are a racist.

You didn’t bother to click the link and read it did you? Because if you did, you would realize that a person of color said the same thing I did.

You can call me a racist till you’re blue in the face and drop dead from a lack of oxygen. It would be one less nitwit on the planet. More than anything, i really just feel sorry for you. Going through life as an ignorant lemming is just so sad.

Again, I rest my case.

Lets let the vitriol speak for itself.

It is adults vs. kids.

Candace O

Your'e a racist.

You call black women tokens. You discount their beliefs because they don't fall within your idea of how a BLACK PERSON SHOULD THINK.

What is next?

This is easy. It is cut and dry.

You are a racist.

Does it get more racist than to tell a black woman she is wrong about her views as a black woman?

You are a slam dunk racist. Take the L.

More Candace

This was on Fox tonight (on kkk lover Laura ingraham’s show, of all places). Again, tell me that Candace isn’t being trotted around (she’s too dumb to see it for herself). It’s honest to god just plain sad. You know it too but just can’t bring yourself to admit you support a bunch of truly terrible people who have the morals of a piece of $hit.

Reactions: indy35
Looks like we get another Barr opinion of the Mueller report before Congress and the public gets to see it....... But not before the White House got to see it. Seems fair.

Looks like Trump got the Attorney General he wanted.

Reactions: kescwi and indy35
Looks like we get another Barr opinion of the Mueller report before Congress and the public gets to see it....... But not before the White House got to see it. Seems fair.

Looks like Trump got the Attorney General he wanted.
Remember how the republicans lost their collective shit over the five minute tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch? But it’s all fine when the AG briefs Trump and his team ahead of time on this. Ohhhh the hypocrisy.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Remember how the republicans lost their collective shit over the five minute tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch? But it’s all fine when the AG briefs Trump and his team ahead of time on this. Ohhhh the hypocrisy.
How are the reporters going to ask any relevant questions when they haven't even seen the report? Why have a press conference.........unless the reason is just to spin?

This is just Trump's new pet getting out in front of the story.

There are several reports that many ex and current WH officials are worried that Trump is going trash them if the report shows they gave damaging info about him to Mueller. Sounds like Giuliani already has a rebuttal ready to go.

There is going to be some ugly stuff about Trump in the report. Just a matter of when we see it. They're going to deny and delay.......but everything will get out eventually. Seems to me it would be better to deal with it now instead of later but this admin hasn't shown themselves to be strategic geniuses.

How are the reporters going to ask any relevant questions when they haven't even seen the report? Why have a press conference.........unless the reason is just to spin?

This is just Trump's new pet getting out in front of the story.

There are several reports that many ex and current WH officials are worried that Trump is going trash them if the report shows they gave damaging info about him to Mueller. Sounds like Giuliani already has a rebuttal ready to go.

There is going to be some ugly stuff about Trump in the report. Just a matter of when we see it. They're going to deny and delay.......but everything will get out eventually. Seems to me it would be better to deal with it now instead of later but this admin hasn't shown themselves to be strategic geniuses.

The media shouldn’t even bother to show up to the press conference. But they will and then will trample each other trying to get something printed first.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
The media shouldn’t even bother to show up to the press conference. But they will and then will trample each other trying to get something printed first.
Yep. They should refuse to cover it or talk about it until a few hours after the report is released. Won't happen.

I just laugh that Giuliani is gonna have a rebuttal. Everything, and I mean everything, with this presidency and administration is a total clown show

With quite possibly the worst screen name ever.
Yes because your screen name is just SO creative and edgy!

Man you lefties are just angry. I get why, you keep looking like fools and Trump is owning you at every turn, but come on. I mean the best thing you can come up with is to make fun of my screen name? That's just rich... Seth Rich even.

With quite possibly the worst screen name ever.

Man you lefties are just angry. I get why, you keep looking like fools and Trump is owning you at every turn, but come on. I mean the best thing you can come up with is to make fun of my screen name? That's just rich... Seth Rich even.

So I’m on a Purdue message board and have Purdue in my name. Yours is just....gross.

And no one is angry. You seem a tad triggered though.

Oh, here’s a direct line from the report that Trump said re: the investigation: “oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fukked”. That’s what innocent people say alright, so lmao that I’m being owned by a halfwit who says we should rake forest floors.

Reactions: indy35
So I’m on a Purdue message board and have Purdue in my name. Yours is just....gross.

hy8j1r6lz0t21.jpg

hy8j1r6lz0t21.jpg

Oh no, an attempted meme insult. How will I be able to go on?

I know you’re incapable, but do better. Starting with your name. No one wants to interact with someone that has a name bearing the main ingredient of a yeast infection.

Oops.

"Mueller establishes that the *whole Seth Rich storyline* concocted by WikiLeaks—pushed by Sean Hannity—was a *concerted* effort by WikiLeaks to *hide* that it was working with Russian military intelligence."

Oops.

"Mueller establishes that the *whole Seth Rich storyline* concocted by WikiLeaks—pushed by Sean Hannity—was a *concerted* effort by WikiLeaks to *hide* that it was working with Russian military intelligence."

Wow, I’m sure that was the only botched reports have come from right wing media

https://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/7-times-cnn-botched-the-news-in-2017/

Ya know there is a lot of crappy reporting every day. That is why most people don’t trust the media. Of course there a millions of people of both colors, Red and Blue, that pick what they want to justify their views and there is no shortage of info published every day.

Oops.

I wonder if certain posters on this board will finally own up to how disgustingly wrong they were about this...and also stop immediately buying into idiotic, hurtful, and damaging/unpatriotic conspiracy theories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT