ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Bombshell

I have no problem with the conclusions. But to say there was no obstruction is simply false.
The report says there was no coordinated effort between the Trump campaign and Russia to affect the election. Doesn't mean Russia didn't try, they did. Doesn't mean the campaign didn't encourage it, they did. Doesn't mean Russia wasn't trying to help Trump, they were.
Still a lot of unseemly shit that went on, there just wasn't a coordinated plan.
Now Trump wants to turn around and go after HC and Obama. Pot calling the kettle black. He just has to have his revenge.

There's probably no connection to revenge but today's arrest of Michael Aventatti must have been something that Trump is thoroughly enjoying.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/l...nk-fraud-charges/ar-BBVdojw?OCID=ansmsnnews11

this would be highly amusing if it weren't for the fact that the people benefiting most are some of the worst people on the planet

lifelong republican cop find republican president did nothing wrong. come on now liberals, was there really any other way this was going to end?

The dossier had nothing to do with investigating Russian interference. We had to find out whether Russia and the Trump campaign we're working together.......and there was a TON of information showing that was a possibility. I can list all if it if you like.

Just because no coordination was found doesn't mean the investigation shouldn't have happened. They found nothing on Bengazi, should the investigation not have happened?
This is patently false. Without the dossier being used as evidence to get FISA warrants, there would be no Mueller investigation whatsoever about collusion with Russia. The Mueller investigation was started under false pretenses using the bogus DNC-funded dossier.

Russian interference in elections is an entirely separate matter. Did the Russians try to interfere in the 2016 election? Yes, absolutely. Did the Russian intereference change the results of the 2016 election? No. Did the Russians try to interfere in previous elections to 2016? Yes. Did they try to interfere in the 2018 midterms? Yes. Have the Chinese tried to interfere in American elections? It seems so.

Reactions: roadblock19
This is patently false. Without the dossier being used as evidence to get FISA warrants, there would be no Mueller investigation whatsoever about collusion with Russia. The Mueller investigation was started under false pretenses using the bogus DNC-funded dossier.

Russian interference in elections is an entirely separate matter. Did the Russians try to interfere in the 2016 election? Yes, absolutely. Did the Russian intereference change the results of the 2016 election? No. Did the Russians try to interfere in previous elections to 2016? Yes. Did they try to interfere in the 2018 midterms? Yes. Have the Chinese tried to interfere in American elections? It seems so.
The dossier seems to have been a part of the investigation but it's origins precede it. Intelligence was gathered by other countries, specifically Australia showing interactions between some of Trump's early supporters and the Russians. It just goes to show that we are monitored more than we sometimes realize.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-probe-began-russian-messages-intercepted-nsa/?cn-reloaded=1

Last edited:
Bob I didn't say there was no obstruction. What I did say is that it would be hard to prove. In my opinion, there was plenty of obstruction, beginning with the firing of Comey. Plus the cover up of the Trump tower meeting. What really ticked me off was the day after the Comey firing, Trump was yucking it up with the Russians in the oval office.
I agree with all you said, I didn't phrase my response very well. I agree that obstruction would be very hard to prove and that it did occur.

The dossier was one of many reasons that Mueller was appointed. Comey...duh? Dossier blah blah blah Fisa blah blah blah Hillary blah blah blah. We've been through all this shit with an entirely Republican government in charge. Nunes, Sessions all of them. Nothing. Now they're going to do it again.....to heal the country I'm sure.

All interference is not created equal. Why don't you just say the Russians we're trying to interfere in 1970 and it's no different now.
About 70,000 votes in three states won the election. I don't think the Russians changed it but we don't know for sure.

While you ignored the rest of the post.

The dossier was not needed to investigate interference by a foreign nation in our election.
The dossier was justification for investigating Trump, anyone associated with Trump and enabled the FBI to legally put a spy in the Trump campaign. The problem is the dossier was fabricated by foreign agents, paid for by HRC, all of who didn't want Trump in office. Agents from the UK and Russia. So there was obvious collusion but by whom? HRC!
So your first sentence, the one I referred to, is all we need to know about the necessity of the fisa used by the FBI in their investigation of Russian interference in our election.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I agree with all you said, I didn't phrase my response very well. I agree that obstruction would be very hard to prove and that it did occur.
How do YOU know that? Mueller couldn’t determine it did, with 2 years of investigations and 20+ lawyers, yet you can?

Should the FBI be watching folks that deny the special councils finding like they watch the folks that deny an election result?

Didn’t know this until now but The Washington Post and The New York Times both won Pulitzer Prizes for stories about Trump/Russia collusion. So not only was the media making stories up...they were also giving themselves awards for their fake reporting.

I also saw a very lengthy video montage of CNN and MSNBC hosts and guests stating that the collusion took place. This shit was going on nightly for 2 years. Those two networks need to do this country a favor and just go off the air for a few decades.

I said from the start Trump didn't conspire with Russia, IMHO I don't think he's smart enough and it's apparent now he is too hamfisted to have pulled it off. However, that doesn't mean individual members of his campaign weren't used by Russia and/or for their own personal reasons had questionable and possibly illegal interactions with a nation looking to interfere with the election.

We'll see, I look forward to reading the full unredacted report as I'm sure you are, you think we'll get to?
Well, he's smart enough to have a great economy, get ISIS out of Syria, and be elected as your President.

Should the FBI be watching folks that deny the special councils finding like they watch the folks that deny an election result?

Counsel*

I thought you were an intellectual?

Last edited:
lol the most circlejerk of circlejerk posts. Amazing.

The "yay go team!" mindset is strong with this one.
Still can’t get over you were lied to for over 2 years, huh? It is hard to admit when you were wrong.

If you come at the king, you best not miss

Still can’t get over you were lied to for over 2 years, huh? It is hard to admit when you were wrong.

If you come at the king, you best not miss

Show me my posts where I've said anything about this investigation. I'll await your findings.

Or, you can just continue to be lazy and throw out dumb zingers because nuance is too difficult for you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/585703/

A counterintelligence probe, he added, would ask more than whether the evidence collected is sufficient to obtain a criminal conviction—it could provide necessary information to the public about why the president is making certain policy decisions. “The American people rightly should expect more from their public servants than merely avoiding criminal liability,”.

Reactions: Bill4411
How do YOU know that? Mueller couldn’t determine it did, with 2 years of investigations and 20+ lawyers, yet you can?
Firing the man in charge of the Russia investigation. His attempt to fire Mueller until McGahn said he would step down if he did. Wanting Sessions to stay on rather than recuse himself and complaining about it every day. Publicly Tracking Mueller and his witnesses. Dictating a false statement about the Trump Tower meeting. Was he dangling pardons? The are many examples.

Mueller couldn't prove intent......which is key to obstruction.......at least according to Barr......who wrote the famous memo saying the president couldn't be charged with obstruction.

Reactions: Bill4411 and miksta
U.S. presidents kings

D2hqnetXQAULa2T

Firing the man in charge of the Russia investigation. His attempt to fire Mueller until McGahn said he would step down if he did. Wanting Sessions to stay on rather than recuse himself and complaining about it every day. Publicly Tracking Mueller and his witnesses. Dictating a false statement about the Trump Tower meeting. Was he dangling pardons? The are many examples.

Mueller couldn't prove intent......which is key to obstruction.......at least according to Barr......who wrote the famous memo saying the president couldn't be charged with obstruction.
Firing Comey? Are you shitting me? He was corrupt to the core. He deserved to be fired, and not just for the Russia collusion delusion. Comey deserved to be fired even before Trump took office. Trump had every right to put who he wanted in there. I’m sorry you still can’t get over the fact that Trump was elected President.

Trump didn’t fire Mueller even though he could have.

Trump wanted to fire Sessions. Sessions was worthless as AG. Trump made a mistake in hiring him - out of loyalty. Sessions was a bad AG and then him leaving the Senate cost the Rs a seat (Doug Jones).

The dictation about Trump Tower? LMAO. It’s nothing. You’re bitching about nothing.

Your hero Mueller punted on obstruction saying he could not determine whether there was a crime. He gave Barr what he had and over the course of a month Barr concluded he could not establish criminal intent.

Firing Comey? Are you shitting me? He was corrupt to the core. He deserved to be fired, and not just for the Russia collusion delusion. Comey deserved to be fired even before Trump took office. Trump had every right to put who he wanted in there. I’m sorry you still can’t get over the fact that Trump was elected President.

Trump didn’t fire Mueller even though he could have.

Trump wanted to fire Sessions. Sessions was worthless as AG. Trump made a mistake in hiring him - out of loyalty. Sessions was a bad AG and then him leaving the Senate cost the Rs a seat (Doug Jones).

The dictation about Trump Tower? LMAO. It’s nothing. You’re bitching about nothing.

Your hero Mueller punted on obstruction saying he could not determine whether there was a crime. He gave Barr what he had and over the course of a month Barr concluded he could not establish criminal intent.
You understand the definition of corrupt right? Did he act dishonestly for personal gain or money? He actually helped Trump beat Hillary. He certainly made mistakes. Are you telling me Trump fired him for the mistakes he made before the election? Why did Trump wait 4 months to fire him if he was so terrible?

You should really drop all this BS about whether Trump had the right to fire anybody. Of course he did. No one is arguing if he could legally do it.

Lol. Sessions did more to further Trump's agenda than any other hire he made. Period. The only reason you people hate sessions is because of the recusal......another stupid argument considering there's no way sessions could have told Trump he was going to recuse himself because the investigation hadn't even started. No one knew about it.

Even Bar says that the Russians approach to Trump campaign over and over........ Just like the Trump Tower meeting. How many times did they tell the FBI they were being approached?

Lastly, if there was this massive deep state conspiracy with Comey and Mueller and the FBI..... If Mueller's team was full of Democrats and people opposed to Trump..... Why did they come back with no collusion? One would think that they had would have charged him with something if they wanted him out so bad.

Reactions: indy35
Just like Trump, his followers will take a win and blow it out of proportion.
Is this really the thread you want to talk about blowing something out of proportion? Lol!

To blow out of proportion - To overreact to or overstate; to treat too seriously or be overly concerned with.

Wonder if there's been anyone in the last two years, like the media for example, who has been overly concerned with something and overreacted to it? What if the thing they overreacted to wasn't true in the first place?

Now back to your comment

tenor.gif

Is this really the thread you want to talk about blowing something out of proportion? Lol!

To blow out of proportion - To overreact to or overstate; to treat too seriously or be overly concerned with.

Wonder if there's been anyone in the last two years, like the media for example, who has been overly concerned with something and overreacted to it? What if the thing they overreacted to wasn't true in the first place?

Now back to your comment

tenor.gif
You mean they overreacted to an investigation into whether a presidential campaign worked with a hostile foreign government to win an election?
Are you saying that because there was no coordination or agreement between the campaign and Russia, the investigation shouldn't have happened at all? .......that there was no reason to start it in the first place?

I think the problem the conservatives have with the investigation of Russian collusion, at least my problem, isn't that Trump was investigated for collusion, it's that Hillary wasn't. There are a number of things that point in that direction.
Fusion GPS, the Dossier, donations to the Clinton foundation etc.
I don't believe Comey cost Hillary the election. He knew there was dirt on her and reported it in a way to let her off the hook.
I don't believe Comey cared for Trump. He didn't research the information being fed to him by pro Hillary agents. And after Trump canned him he is vengeful in his interviews book etc., that is my issue with Comey.
I think 3 things cost Hillary the election.
1) Obama's Policies in particular the economy.
2) She didn't campaign in a few state that she thought she had in the bag.......Wisconsin for ex.
And finally the biggest reason!
3) Her deletion of 30,000 e-mails and that Wikileaks found and exposed them.
And although er e-mails were leaked by a questionable character, everyone believed them to be true.

Yeah you may wanna rethink your definition of awesome. She’s nothing more than a token of the party and is dumb as a box of rocks.

That is some high level racism.

WOW.

TOKEN?

Ooof.....

Racism? Lol. Okay dude. Let’s see, the Republicans find one African American who loves Trump and parade her around and let her spout incredibly stupid and ill informed statements in the name of trying to say they aren’t racist.

Reactions: indy35
Racism? Lol. Okay dude. Let’s see, the Republicans find one African American who loves Trump and parade her around and let her spout incredibly stupid and ill informed statements in the name of trying to say they aren’t racist.

Yikes.

You don't have to further prove your racial intents.

We get it.

Reactions: OhioBoiler51

Yikes.

You don't have to further prove your racial intents.

We get it.

I’m sorry you’re such a Candace Owens fan. I actually feel bad for her. She’s stupid and is being taken advantage of.

Oh, and you can take your lame attempt at whataboutism and shove it.

ADVERTISEMENT