ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Bombshell

It may have been a good day to release the report in order to lessen the possible impact it might have on the markets? Hopefully the report found “no collusion” but we should know soon as it will be almost impossible to keep its conclusions private.

As Shakespeare wrote in Hamlet, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”, which has always made me very suspicious of Trump.

No new indictments means no one is being charged for collusion, conspiracy, etc. 2.5 years and millions of dollars for squat. Suck a big fat bag of dicks dems.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
The investigation has already resulted in guilty sentences for Trump's campaign manager, Trump's deputy campaign manager, Trump's campaign foreign policy adviser, Trump's national security adviser, and Trump's lawyer, with others like Roger Stone still pending.

So you’ve read the report?
Actually I was thinking that Roadblock and Hunkgolden must have read it to so quickly conclude that there was no colllusion. BTW as a prosecutor what you can prove and what you know are two separate things. We’ll probably never get to see the actual report but it would be fascinating to see what Mueller actually thinks of our president after this investigation.

It may have been a good day to release the report in order to lessen the possible impact it might have on the markets? Hopefully the report found “no collusion” but we should know soon as it will be almost impossible to keep its conclusions private.
Bill,

There are no more indictments. In a nutshell, there will be no charges of collusion against Trump just as many on here have been saying for over a year.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Bill,

There are no more indictments. In a nutshell, there will be no charges of collusion against Trump just as many on here have been saying for over a year.

That was never gonna be the case. JD guidelines are to never indict a sitting president. Speculation at this point about what's in the report is kind of silly, honestly, and is just folks trying to preemptively take control of the narrative. We'll know more soon enough.

Reactions: kescwi and Bill4411
That was never gonna be the case. JD guidelines are to never indict a sitting president. Speculation at this point about what's in the report is kind of silly, honestly, and is just folks trying to preemptively take control of the narrative. We'll know more soon enough.
Soon enough is now. If there were any findings of Russian collusion it would have come out by now. Mueller has told Trump on multiple occasions that he was NOT the target of his investigation. I'll take him at his word. In addition, it wouldn't surprise me if some salacious details were leaked out about Trump's personal life, taken from Mueller's investigation, but they are not things for which Trump could be removed from office. If anything, they will be used by House Ds to try to make Trump look bad, as they often try to do.

Bill,

.You and Hunk are dunces. The indictments don't come from Mueller and his team with respect to Russia specifically. The people that were indicted were indicted due to other things found out during the investigation.

Soon enough is now. If there were any findings of Russian collusion it would have come out by now. Mueller has told Trump on multiple occasions that he was NOT the target of his investigation. I'll take him at his word. In addition, it wouldn't surprise me if some salacious details were leaked out about Trump's personal life, taken from Mueller's investigation, but they are not things for which Trump could be removed from office. If anything, they will be used by House Ds to try to make Trump look bad, as they often try to do.
Bill Clinton was impeached by the house but was not removed from office by in the senate, so it could happen again but unlikely.

.You and Hunk are dunces. The indictments don't come from Mueller and his team with respect to Russia specifically. The people that were indicted were indicted due to other things found out during the investigation.
Did I say anything that contradicted this? They were nailed for lying to the FBI, acting as a foreign agent without authorization, campaign finance charges, etc.

This whole charade was supposed to be about Trump campaign collusion with Russia - there is none and there never was. It was started on the basis of a FISA warrant using a discredited dossier as its genesis. This was always an Obama Administration and HRC campaign political hitjob used as “insurance” (Strzok and Page’s words - not mine).

You are willfully ignorant if you think otherwise based on what we now know.

Did I say anything that contradicted this? They were nailed for lying to the FBI, acting as a foreign agent without authorization, campaign finance charges, etc.

This whole charade was supposed to be about Trump campaign collusion with Russia - there is none and there never was. It was started on the basis of a FISA warrant using a discredited dossier as its genesis. This was always an Obama Administration and HRC campaign political hitjob used as “insurance” (Strzok and Page’s words - not mine).

Lmao you are so stupid, SD.

I’m not even calling you a name. I’m accurately describing you. You’re a total dipsh!t and you deserve nothing more than to be spoken to as such.
You're just a liberal, lunatic hater who can't form a coherent thought to save his or her pathetic life. That's the truth. If you truly are a Purdue fan, it degrades all of us who are real alumni (sometimes with multiple degrees).

Reactions: atlboiler2156
I’m not even calling you a name. I’m accurately describing you. You’re a total dipsh!t and you deserve nothing more than to be spoken to as such.
You're just a liberal, lunatic hater who can't form a coherent thought to save his or her pathetic life. That's the truth. If you truly are a Purdue fan, it degrades all of us who are real alumni (sometimes with multiple degrees).

Lol I’m not the one rubbing one out to Hannity every night, but go on with your half witted self.

Lol I’m not the one rubbing one out to Hannity every night, but go on with your half witted self.
Eff off, I don't ever watch Hannity. But I do bet you watch losers like Don Lemmon on CNN every night, lapping up his toxic Progressive Kool-Aid.

I don’t care where you think i get my news from. The bottom line is you’re a typical Trump fan: you support him over the good of the country, don’t care about anyone but yourself and as long as you’re doing fine, everyone else can piss off, especially if they aren’t white. You’re a lemming and would follow him right off the cliff. You’re pathetic.

I don’t care where you think i get my news from. The bottom line is you’re a typical Trump fan: you support him over the good of the country, don’t care about anyone but yourself and as long as you’re doing fine, everyone else can piss off, especially if they aren’t white. You’re a lemming and would follow him right off the cliff. You’re pathetic.
You don’t know anything about me. Trump bad, libs good. That’s about as deep as you go.

And as if you have any clue what’s good for the country. If libs cared about the good of the country one iota, there would never have been a SC or investigation. It was a sham then and has been exposed as an even bigger sham now. Libs got their panties in a bunch because Trump had the audacity to beat HRC so he and the country had to pay.

Thank you for being honest, Bob.

Why was there any investigation at all, Bob? Wasn’t it supposed to have Russian collusion as its basis?
Weren't you the one who during the election was digging deep into the past pulling out Whitewater tripe against HC? It would seem Mueller was similar, convictions but nothing happened to the POTUS, hell on that one Starr expanded to sex with an intern to finally get something on Clinton, at least Mueller didn't stoop to that level.

Russian interference, that is what the investigation was about, not collusion.

As stated above, the DOJ, as well as Mueller, believe a sitting POTUS can not be indicted.

All Mueller could have ever found re collusion would have been one sided smoke without Russian cooperation. It does seem that the least polling data was shared with the Russians and we don't know about wikileaks/Stone yet, so we'll see.

Reactions: Bill4411
Weren't you the one who during the election was digging deep into the past pulling out Whitewater tripe against HC? It would seem Mueller was similar, convictions but nothing happened to the POTUS, hell on that one Starr expanded to sex with an intern to finally get something on Clinton, at least Mueller didn't stoop to that level.

Russian interference, that is what the investigation was about, not collusion.

As stated above, the DOJ, as well as Mueller, believe a sitting POTUS can not be indicted.

All Mueller could have ever found re collusion would have been one sided smoke without Russian cooperation. It does seem that the least polling data was shared with the Russians and we don't know about wikileaks/Stone yet, so we'll see.
Sorry, but the genesis of this whole Mueller investigation was Russian collusion. Look at the FISA warrants. Without that, there is no investigation whatsoever. You can’t rewrite the history of this sham like that.

Did the Russians TRY to interfere in the 2016 election? Yes. Have they tried to interfere in elections prior to that? Yes. In 2018? Yes.

Did the Russians succeed in changing the RESULTS of the 2016 election? No. Were they successful in sowing discord? Yes. Did they succeed in undermining the trust of American citizens in our elections? Yes, at least partially.

Russia is a bad actor. So is China.

Sorry, but the genesis of this whole Mueller investigation was Russian collusion. Look at the FISA warrants. Without that, there is no investigation whatsoever. You can’t rewrite the history of this sham like that.

Did the Russians TRY to interfere in the 2016 election? Yes. Have they tried to interfere in elections prior to that? Yes. In 2018? Yes.

Did the Russians succeed in changing the RESULTS of the 2016 election? No. Were they successful in sowing discord? Yes. Did they succeed in undermining the trust of American citizens in our elections? Yes, at least partially.

I said from the start Trump didn't conspire with Russia, IMHO I don't think he's smart enough and it's apparent now he is too hamfisted to have pulled it off. However, that doesn't mean individual members of his campaign weren't used by Russia and/or for their own personal reasons had questionable and possibly illegal interactions with a nation looking to interfere with the election.

We'll see, I look forward to reading the full unredacted report as I'm sure you are, you think we'll get to?

Reactions: Beeazlebub

Secret courts are unamerican. Full stop. That did more to undermine it than anything a Russian could do.

Lol. I thought collusion wasn't a real crime? So there wasn't a crime that's not a crime?

Why did the FBI use the dosier, to get a fisa warrant, to investigate Russians interference in our election? They didn't. This was all about messing with Trump, de-legitimize him as POTUS.
The FBI doesn't need a court order to investigate a foreign countries interference in our liberties.
This has been a WITCH hunt from day one and I hope the report confirms all of that.

Last edited:
Poll-3-2.jpg

Poll-3-3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT