ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Bombshell

Just reported - no Russian collusion and no obstruction. The media and dems can go suck on a gigantic bag of fully erect elephant dicks for putting this country thru hell for 2.5 years and for using $30 million of taxpayer money.

Reactions: roadblock19
Just reported - no Russian collusion and no obstruction. The media and dems can go suck on a gigantic bag of fully erect elephant dicks for putting this country thru hell for 2.5 years and for using $30 million of taxpayer money.
The House will not let this go. The Ds, led by Nadler and Schiff, are out for blood.

Looks as if Mueller came back with a no collusion verdict. Can we just put this behind us now ? I personally don't care for our president, but was waiting on the Mueller report before passing judgement. What I don't understand is why Trump was acting so guilty. We'll anyway it is what it is.

Looks as if Mueller came back with a no collusion verdict. Can we just put this behind us now ? I personally don't care for our president, but was waiting on the Mueller report before passing judgement. What I don't understand is why Trump was acting so guilty. We'll anyway it is what it is.
Acting guilty? He denied he did anything wrong for 2 years.

The report doesn't say Trump did not conspire with the Russians, it just indicates Mueller could not prove it. The report also seems to allude to obstruction of justice by Trump but Barr will not pursue this since they could not prove the underlying charge of conspiracy. I don't think the report is a resounding victory for Trump and like Bengahzi the investigation will just continue on but now in the house and senate.

The report doesn't say Trump did not conspire with the Russians, it just indicates Mueller could not prove it. The report also seems to allude to obstruction of justice by Trump but Barr will not pursue this since they could not prove the underlying charge of conspiracy. I don't think the report is a resounding victory for Trump and like Bengahzi the investigation will just continue on but now in the house and senate.

The Special Counsel did not find any collusion and did not find any obstruction. AG Barr and DAG Rosenstein further determined there was no obstruction. The findings of the Department of Justice are a total and complete exoneration of the President of the United States.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
He was exonerated. Time to move on. If you don't like the results of the investigation , or the president ,there is an election in 2020.

I said from the start Trump didn't conspire with Russia, IMHO I don't think he's smart enough and it's apparent now he is too hamfisted to have pulled it off. However, that doesn't mean individual members of his campaign weren't used by Russia and/or for their own personal reasons had questionable and possibly illegal interactions with a nation looking to interfere with the election.

We'll see, I look forward to reading the full unredacted report as I'm sure you are, you think we'll get to?

"Useful Idiot" is the term you're describing.

He was exonerated. Time to move on. If you don't like the results of the investigation , or the president ,there is an election in 2020.
Would love to get past it, but the Dems still want to/are investigating him.

"Useful Idiot" is the term you're describing.

Also love the useful idiot take. How can a useful idiot take down the GOP establishment and the Clinton machine while having a booming economy and defeating ISIS?

Let’s moce our sights to Ukraine and HRC now ...

Lol even your CNN/MSNBC overlords are calling it a victory for the president. Sucks to suck

Lol even your CNN/MSNBC overlords are calling it a victory for the president. Sucks to suck
Simply could not prove their case. There was no statement of innocence made by Mueller about Trump but then we are only getting Trump’s AG interpretation of Muellers work.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Simply could not prove their case. There was no statement of innocence made by Mueller about Trump but then we are only getting Trump’s AG interpretation of Muellers work.

Are you new to jurisprudence?

Haha, so Trump's hand pick AG, and based on what we know of Trump and his demands, more than likely had to swear an oath of fealty to get the nomination, delivers a summary that says nothing about innocents but the sophists are out in force questioning what others know about "jurisprudence." This board is good for a laugh.

The NYT. WAPO. Take your pick of any of the MSM outlets.

This isn't hard. You know what has been driven over the past 2 years.

Don't play dumb.

He certainly may still be a criminal, though I'm happy he didn't knowingly commit treason. I can't stand Trump, but anyone hoping he actually colluded with Russian election interference needs to calibrate their compass.

I won't speak for any of the thousands of employees for the outlets you mentioned, but I don't think anywhere near a majority characterize him as a "criminal mastermind". A couple of posters on this board seem to hold him at some level of genius, but I certainly wouldn't call Trump a "mastermind" of anything.

He certainly may still be a criminal, though I'm happy he didn't knowingly commit treason. I can't stand Trump, but anyone hoping he actually colluded with Russian election interference needs to calibrate their compass.

I won't speak for any of the thousands of employees for the outlets you mentioned, but I don't think anywhere near a majority characterize him as a "criminal mastermind". A couple of posters on this board seem to hold him at some level of genius, but I certainly wouldn't call Trump a "mastermind" of anything.

I rest my case.

Unhinged, ramblings.

Actual danger.

Haha, so Trump's hand pick AG, and based on what we know of Trump and his demands, more than likely had to swear an oath of fealty to get the nomination, delivers a summary that says nothing about innocents but the sophists are out in force questioning what others know about "jurisprudence." This board is good for a laugh.

Actual danger.

Rejecting election results.

Rejecting the rule of law.

The exact worry we were told about.

It really is important how significant this opinion is to undermining the rule of law and the results of elections.

These comments are very dangerous to the institutions that America holds sacred.

They are dangerous.

It really is important how significant this opinion is to undermining the rule of law and the results of elections.

These comments are very dangerous to the institutions that America holds sacred.

They are dangerous.
You're right it is serious that the election laws are upheld. So why aren't we doing anything to stop Russian or foreign interference so it doesn't happen again? We haven't even condemned Russia for it as far as I can tell and Mueller did conclude and Barr ratified that there was interference by them.

Nope. Are you?
55713675_444714792933759_8244103249800462336_n.png

Reactions: OhioBoiler51
No.

Why did you expect the prosecution to issue a statement of innocence.
You did not read my response correctly if you think that was what I said. I said prosecutors do not pursue cases if they don't have the ammunition to pursue them to conviction.

Reactions: kescwi
You did not read my response correctly if you think that was what I said. I said prosecutors do not pursue cases if they don't have the ammunition to pursue them to conviction.

I'm gonna let this one simmer.

Should we be worried about the rejection of the rule of law by Democrats?

Look at Bill and Keswci.

Reactions: roadblock19
He was exonerated...
Not exactly. Any conclusion that the President did not obstruct justice was that of Attorney General Barr and Asst. Attorney General Rosenstein. As to the issue of obstruction of justice what Mr. Barr wrote concerning the actual Mueller report was

The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

However, it was their decision as to how to proceed and they properly are doing so.
I am anxious to see what, if any, parts of the Report itself will be released.

The Special Counsel did not find any collusion and did not find any obstruction. AG Barr and DAG Rosenstein further determined there was no obstruction. The findings of the Department of Justice are a total and complete exoneration of the President of the United States.
They did not say there was no obstruction. They said they didn't have enough evidence the prove obstruction. Read.

Just like Trump, his followers will take a win and blow it out of proportion.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
They did not say there was no obstruction. They said they didn't have enough evidence the prove obstruction. Read.
Well, it would be hard to prove obstruction . Getting into the mind of Trump and the reasoning behind his actions would be difficult at best. Que sera I guess. I just hoped and pray that we have better options in 2020 than we had in 2016. If not I'll probably pass on voting.

The Special Counsel ... did not find any obstruction. AG Barr and DAG Rosenstein further determined there was no obstruction. The findings of the Department of Justice are a total and complete exoneration of the President of the United States.
Why is it so difficult to be candid?
As to the issue of obstruction of justice what Mr. Barr wrote concerning the actual Mueller report was

The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Well, it would be hard to prove obstruction . Getting into the mind of Trump and the reasoning behind his actions would be difficult at best. Que sera I guess. I just hoped and pray that we have better options in 2020 than we had in 2016. If not I'll probably pass on voting.
I have no problem with the conclusions. But to say there was no obstruction is simply false.
The report says there was no coordinated effort between the Trump campaign and Russia to affect the election. Doesn't mean Russia didn't try, they did. Doesn't mean the campaign didn't encourage it, they did. Doesn't mean Russia wasn't trying to help Trump, they were.
Still a lot of unseemly shit that went on, there just wasn't a coordinated plan.
Now Trump wants to turn around and go after HC and Obama. Pot calling the kettle black. He just has to have his revenge.

Reactions: Bill4411
Why did the FBI use the dosier, to get a fisa warrant, to investigate Russians interference in our election? They didn't. This was all about messing with Trump, de-legitimize him as POTUS.
The FBI doesn't need a court order to investigate a foreign countries interference in our liberties.
This has been a WITCH hunt from day one and I hope the report confirms all of that.
The dossier had nothing to do with investigating Russian interference. We had to find out whether Russia and the Trump campaign we're working together.......and there was a TON of information showing that was a possibility. I can list all if it if you like.

Just because no coordination was found doesn't mean the investigation shouldn't have happened. They found nothing on Bengazi, should the investigation not have happened?

Reactions: Bill4411
Bob I didn't say there was no obstruction. What I did say is that it would be hard to prove. In my opinion, there was plenty of obstruction, beginning with the firing of Comey. Plus the cover up of the Trump tower meeting. What really ticked me off was the day after the Comey firing, Trump was yucking it up with the Russians in the oval office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT