ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota v. Purdue Game Thread

Can't beat this assclown that loses to Bowling Green. Can't develop a QB. Bad play calling esp in red zone. I've seen enough JB thanks.

Reactions: Poprudy
My griping about AOC is less about him and more about my refusal to believe that we haven’t been able to get a better option at QB yet. Just disgusting on Brohm’s part

That was the game … Eric miller’s BS was the game..

You can’t lose the turnover battle to Minnesota and win. You can’t HAVE AN EXPLOITABLE PLAYER AND WIN..

Doesn’t make you a bad guy, you just aren’t gonna win big ten games

What a disappointing game. I hope Brady Allen is ready from day 1. Plummer hasn’t developed and our feel-good story D3 walk-on just isn’t the answer. I felt like our defense played well enough to win, particularly when you consider the first score wasn’t even a catch.

Okay so whatever, we lost. We won the yardage battle 434 to 293. I think we had a few really bad calls along the way but I still feel okay with how our offense and defense played. Yeah, we should have won, given the stat sheet, but credit their offensive play calling and their punter.

We were a -2 coming into this, and the game sort of played out close to expectation. Plummer has been more conservative and our offensive efficiency wasn't great as a result. With O'Connell we figuratively blew up the stat sheet but have to be able to weather the occasional turnover.

We really needed this game but we can still make waves the rest of the year, especially with our starters getting healthy.

What a disappointing game. I hope Brady Allen is ready from day 1. Plummer hasn’t developed and our feel-good story D3 walk-on just isn’t the answer. I felt like our defense played well enough to win, particularly when you consider the first score wasn’t even a catch.
I still have hope for Alaimo

Reactions: tenwest
Well....that was a winnable game, but Minnesota made fewer mistakes......that's ultimately what it came down to.
Good call. Miller just got marked too. Iowa coaches will be like “we can make that guy” and if you notice after that we always held someone in to make sure Miller didn’t get beat like a turnstile

here’s what I don’t get. Miller was supposed to be smaller and weaker and need size. I get him not popping in the run game. But how does he get beat like he came here as a 400 pounder and needed to lose weight??

He’s not even remotely the problem. Our offensive line SUCKS dude. Kyle Orton would not be looking the same as he did with this OL

Agreed. On the early fumble the right tackle barely moved and when he did the DE was already by him.

We just beat ourselves in any way we can. The D has no hope in getting help from the offense.

Reactions: BCfanatic2020
Okay so whatever, we lost. We won the yardage battle 434 to 293. I think we had a few really bad calls along the way but I still feel okay with how our offense and defense played. Yeah, we should have won, given the stat sheet, but credit their offensive play calling and their punter.

We were a -2 coming into this, and the game sort of played out close to expectation. Plummer has been more conservative and our offensive efficiency wasn't great as a result. With O'Connell we figuratively blew up the stat sheet but have to be able to weather the occasional turnover.

We really needed this game but we can still make waves the rest of the year, especially with our starters getting healthy.
We played dumber and made more mistakes than Minnesota.

Reactions: decontain

Defense was solid again....yes. Purdue usually can't afford to lose the turnover margin.

Reactions: decontain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT